International Simulation Football League
(S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man (/showthread.php?tid=47982)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - ztarwarz - 10-12-2023

Back when I first joined this league, my closest friends were a pair of fellow S25 rookies on the Pythons, Arkz and Zeagle. Zeagle and I ended up being drafted together by the Outlaws, and while Arkz was drafted by the Wraiths and thus we kind of lost contact, Zeagle and I became pretty close friends at least in my eyes. It's not the result of anything too special, though; it's really just that the two of us were on the same team together and in the same war rooms as each other. Besides that, Crunk, Kotasa, Qwest, and Zwhiz all became people I had good relationships with, usually as a result of our hanging out together in the Outlaws locker room, though being GMs of mine in all but Kotasa's case might have helped out. Similarly, the closest thing I have to a friendship with my new player is probably my current GM.

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - Bamford13 - 10-13-2023

My best friend in this league has been @homercrates by far. Now, I know it’s weird to call someone who has a kid nearly your age your friend but here I am. Before the incident, Thor was always the most active guy in gen chat and in the Portland lr. He’d say the funniest stuff and just make the league a fun time. Whenever I’ve talked to him in vc he’s been of the funniest dudes I’ve ever met and he’s constantly in my DM’s with the randomest stuff ever. Not to mention his key role in our rookie year cursebreaking ultimini run in Portland last season. I’m extremely lucky to have been drafted onto the same DSFL team as him in the same season. Also shout out to @PugWalrus and @toofpete for drafting me and being the best GM’s ever, and to @UptownCord for being like a 3rd GM in Portland.

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - DoubleDub - 10-13-2023

My favourite teammate right now is Kyle Crane, like most of the New Orleans Locker Room I went into my fantasy draft with one strategy and one strategy only - Secure the Crane.

I've secured the Crane and he has led me to a strong start to the season (im sure now I have written this I will inevitable crash and burn), the man is an absolute machine this season. We have two WR's both making the change from TE plus a rookie QB, this has resulted in Crane nearly single handedly beocming the offense for the Second Line. For that reason Crane is my favourite team mate because he is holding together my fantasy team.

I also want to say that Ult is an awesome team mate as well, good vibes in the locker room and a member of the war room helping the GM's getting this team on the right track that will no doubt lead to glory.

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - bowl0 - 10-13-2023

Lloyd Bannings is having a great time up in Orange County at this point, the team has been incredibly welcoming overall, his best friends on the team though are Big McLarge Huge and Walrus Jones.  Lloyd had an instant connection with Big McLarge Huge as soon as he joined the team leading to big play after big play from 42 to 42. Walrus Jones is a valuable asset to the attempt to keep me on my feet and just a all around great guy to be around. Both of McLarge Huge and Walrus Jones were vital to helping me get settled and comfortable in the league as a whole and with the rest of the team. I'm looking forward to playing long careers with these excellent players and friends throughout our careers with the Orange County Otters and hopefully pick up a few Ultimuses along the way. Regardless, I have the upmost respect for them and want to stick around with them.

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - Bazooka_Joe - 10-13-2023

SHL affiliate 

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=133433&pid=3427429#pid3427429

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - Shylo_Moxii - 10-13-2023

I’ve gotten close to 2 players in particular. One of them being @Datboi69 who is my partner in crime at the cornerback role. We both have great conversations about how to play the position and we have each other’s backs all the way on the field nothing can compare to a dynamic duo at cornerback making the team a dominant force on defense every step of the way. The other guy who has my back is our other captain @lemonoppy who is our WR Thomas Sutha. Even if he’s not on the field when I am he still walks out there if someone gets into it with me, he also is the other guy who helps me try to lead this team to the best of my ability. I think he is a main factor and why I keep level and calm head every time on the field. Those 2 are my best friends.

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - UberBJ - 10-13-2023

SHL Affiliate - PT #3

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - MMFLEX - 10-13-2023

Raya and Luigi became best of friends through their common feature: being animated characters.
@IceBear32

[Image: FrMseH0.jpg]

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - Duilio05 - 10-13-2023

I am best buds with that russet cat potato. it was love at first site. he is round and dark skined. I just knew if we were to cut him up into long slices he would make the perfect crispy golden french fires that are super delectable in fry sauce. a dash of salt and a splash of malt vinegar. it is one of my favorite snacks on the whole planet. but i knew this is not possible. he is our best safety. he needed my protection from anhyone else who would want to do the same thing to him. so i made it my mission to be his best friends and ensure no one else would try to do harm to him. and each day i would bring hhim good water and nutrients which helped to plump him up even more making him oh so appealing and tempting. after he retires that is when russet cat potato will become russet cat french fries.

RE: (S44) PT #2 - I Love You, Man - Raven - 10-13-2023

Code:
Written option: In every sport, there's always a teammate (or even a player on another team) that always has your back and is considered a best friend. Who is that player? What made you become besties with them? What similarities do you have? Describe your friendship!

@IceBear32 is my ultimate bestie. We are always so insynch when it comes to stuff, like we just be vibing on a whole nother level. He will say these things and really the only thing I can say to those is 'So true bestie', because the things he is saying are so true and he is my bestie.

I think our friendship started back when we drafted Icebear to Honolulu. From the moment we met, we knew we were destined to be besties. We are two users with animal based names, so we essentially go together like peanut butter and jelly. I am the thicccc slices of bread and ice is the unique and interesting mixture of a nut based spread and a fruit based goo.

I think on a spiritual level I have always known that icebear was my bestie. At times I just random said 'so true bestie', just like out of no where. I think those we're the moment that my bestie Icebear32 said something that was so true, that even when I was not there to experience him saying that himself, I just knew deep down and through out cosmic connection that what he said was so true.