International Simulation Football League
(S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected (/showthread.php?tid=51461)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - jacobcarson877 - 05-22-2024

https://vhlforum.com/topic/148309-s94-uncapped-tpe-package-15/

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - Tylertokesome04 - 05-22-2024

Who's going to stop Scott Junior aka JoeSteel? He can't keep getting away with all these robberies! Last season he posted an incredible 8 interceptions on the season, taking 3 of them to the house for touchdowns! On top of that he posted 17 passes deflected and 1 sack with 62 tackles. Something tells me there's a big year in store for Scott Junior and NOLA as a whole. Once one of the pushover teams of the league, this now emerging juggernaut is rearing it's head at the ASFC, looking to topple reigning champions the Arizona Outlaws as well as the San Jose Sabercats and their heavily awarded team. How high will the New Orleans Secondline fly in S48? Will they play spoiler in a Conference Championship game later this season, or fizzle out in the wildcard round like last season? Time will tell and as we all know too well, Time can either be a cruel mistress or a gift.

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - homercrates - 05-22-2024

Ignatious Cleetington is about to make his statement for defensive player of the year.  Last year Max Honestly was the top LB on Sarasota, and no blame on Max Honestly at all but Sarasota are due this season to hit the playoffs running.  This will be punctuated as Max Honestly starts to take a step back for the rise of ignatious Cleetington.  Iggy will have a Defensive Player of the Year award season and will see his team back into the playoffs thereby cementing the change over from Honestly being the defense to Iggy being the big anchor.  Honestly is begging the regression and  will obviously fight father time, however Iggy is hitting his monstrous caps and see too it that Sarasota hits the playoffs running on their way to a surprise Ultimus.  In week 1 Iggy already had not one but two strip sacks, one of those strip sacks were in the end zone, he was robbed of a safety but awarded a much better touch down.  In week one this means Iggy's is averaging a score line of 3 points per sack watch out Zenzeroni Xystarch II Iggy is coming 3 points at a time. SAR

190 words

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - Drip - 05-23-2024

Judging a rookie this early into a career is a futile task. Especially, when a rookie is not expected to contribute on one of worst teams in the ISFL. Dazen Guile is having about the rookie season that one can expect. His team is 0-2, and he is the leading rusher for a Yeti team that is ranked dead last in rush statistics.  This is more about the Colorado Yeti, and their competitive state going into season 48. However, what I want to focus on in regards to Guile is not his 43 yards and 2.4 yards per attempt. There is a statistic for season touchdown conversion rate that is held by a former Yeti running back. Currently, Dazen Guile has 1 catch, for 1 touchdown. The leap from the DSFL is never expected to be smooth. The former Birddog is sure to have a long and illustrious career. One that I hope contains a second season where we see a player meet the 1 catch, 1 touchdown mark.

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - WildfireMicro - 05-23-2024

PBE affiliate PT

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - Daniel Janser - 05-23-2024

VHL Affiliate

https://vhlforum.com/topic/148383-cgy-janser-participates-in-the-highland-games/

Hope I did this right... otherwise let me please know.

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - JuOSu - 05-23-2024

PBE PT

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - Jimi64 - 05-23-2024

A team that I believe made improvements and is now poised for an Ultimus run is the New Orleans Secondline. I personally believe they made a huge addition by trading for Bread Bowl, a player that I think is one of the best tight ends in the game. Tight ends are not much of a game changing position these days. If anything, they're a luxury, but for a team like NOLA which already has a lot of talent and TPE, adding Bread Bowl provides just another option for punishing opposing teams, and at this point I believe it's too many options for other teams to challenge them. Cape Town Crash receiving a one year rental of John Stark VIII also keeps them in hopes of contention this year. They reached the Ultimus last season, and although they have players regressing, Stark is a strong player that should bolster their chances of making it again. Baltimore also remains a serious contender with the addition of Reginald Shrubbery.

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - Bwestfield - 05-23-2024

There are 14 different teams in the International Simulation Football League. Over the last two seasons the Arizona Outlaws have grabbed the coveted Ultimus Trophy. When you ask me which team made the appropriate moves to get the next title, look no further. They have what it takes, that much is shown, but they also have added Sewage Joe Fantringham at the defensive tackle position. Defensive tackle is an incredibly important position in simulation football and  Sewage Joe Fantringham is the best. They way that his arms swing past offensive lineman while performing his swim moves, or simply using his strength to push right past them, he is a man on a mission. Sewage Joe Fantringham can do it all, run stop, pass rush, hell I bet we could even see him in coverage if the defensive coordinator is the type to think outside the box. Let us hear the chant from the crowd “Lets go Joe!” as the season progresses.

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - Gage2 - 05-23-2024

This is quite possibly the season that the New Orleans Second Line capture the gold they’ve been looking for. A team that was in the basement not that long ago is now poised to be extremely strong following their offseason acquisitions. Even if this isn’t the season to do it their strong drafts should keep them in contention for a bit. The Baltimore Hawks and Arizona Outlaws are also teams I’d watch. The outlaws are always looking to get another chance to capture the big one and have done it consistently for many seasons. Baltimore is a bit underrated compared to a lot of the contenders but is still an extremely strong team that should pose a threat to the division and could play spoiler to a bigger favorite soon to come. It should be an electric season where these new contenders and some old like Arizona get to duke it out for once and for all.