International Simulation Football League
(S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard (/showthread.php?tid=42749)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - fnordypsyduck - 12-30-2022

We'll stick to personal goals for this year, so I can come back see how I did. First, I want to get more active through working out/walking more and the reason for this isn't to look better, I'm a big guy and I'm sexy and I know that, but I love playing sports and fell out of it and wanna get back to a shape that can actively participate in them. Also, I need to stop eating out so much, I'm gonna be attempting to eat at home much more often, I've been doing better in general but I've slid back into it as of late. Finally, my goal for the month of January is to finally update my resume so that I can apply to actuary jobs like I've been saying I would for the past 4 months. Also I'd like to go to therapy just for mental health reasons.

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - JuOSu - 12-30-2022

Oh man, just having started a new player, this feels like a particularly interesting PT to me. The first season has started okay, with some nice games already for me. But the team has lost 20 in a row now, so obviously a win soon would be a massive goal for me and the team. Obviously I would like this player to do well at some point too. My last two have been kind of underwhelming, though Toblerone did still do really well career wise. But still, I guess an award or pro bowl appearance at some point would be massive. I plan to max earn and make this player super successful again, but you can only do so much in this league. I think another goal would be to bring another title to the team, but that will likely take a few seasons to achieve, since we are in a major rebuild currently.

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - CementHands - 12-30-2022

Raphael has always wanted to do two things with his professional career: be known alongside his brother Leonardo as one of the toughest lines in history to get through, and win a championship. 
His journey started off a little rocky, he was putting in the effort, he physically had the ability, but the team wasn’t winning. There was no chemistry, and things were not looking good for either goal. Making the tough decision to move has worked and paid off on spades. Already with a championship under their belts (and not just one, 2 back to back!), Raphael got his accolades as well with a second team all star followed by a first team nod last season. This is the kind of HoF hopeful career Raphael had envisioned and he feels like he still had a little left to give. That is isn’t quite yet at his peak. If that’s true it’s pretty amazing to think of the seasons of continued dominance he has in the tank still. Time will tell as he will like all other players is going to start to feel the thieving hand of Father Time soon.

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - slothfacekilla - 12-30-2022

PBE PT

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - deadlunatic - 12-30-2022

The main goal for the chef is to try and make less mistakes. Any time I go out there and throw multiple picks, I am just making it harder on my team to finish the game out with a win. Hopefully my new training program will make some differences starting in the new year. But for now, I can only do my best and hope it is good enough come playoff time. I guess technically we have to make the play offs first, but every team is gunning for that. Hopefully I can throw more completions, while also keeping my touchdown to interception ratio as good as possible. One thing different I can and will be doing is spending more time in the film room watching how my receivers are running their routes and of course how the other team is reacting to how we line up. Then I can start to make the proper adjutments on my throws and of course on what we run out of each formation. Of course it is hard when you have multiple other teams to watch and they all react differently to what we throw at them. New year, new me. At least that is the plan.

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - OrbitingDeath - 12-30-2022

New year, new changes and this certainly goes for Nova Montagne who looks to win her first ISFL game in the new calendar year. After a great start in week 1, she had some issues with the games that followed, so much that she decided to study some more in the past week to up her intelligence level to 92. The goals for next year besides winning games, is also to work towards the playoffs again with the Honolulu Hahalua, she is confident in the management team and hopes she will be able to repay the trust they have in her, after trading away Adrien St Christmas after a succesfull rookie season. The main short term goal would be to get an offensive rookie of the year award, but she really needs to start playing better for that. Let’s hope 2023 will be a good one. Good luck with your goals everybody, your dreams may come true!

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - Vulfzilla - 12-30-2022

pbe affiliate

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - MMFLEX - 12-30-2022

Christmas is over, but the weight gain is not! I didn't eat 14 Christmas Hams because I wanted to. Coach wants me to bulk up... Thinks I've been a little small on the line compared to the competition so he wanted me to gain all the weight going into next year. So I bought out all the Christmas Hams and Pumpkin Pies and went to town. I'm committed to this team so I wasn't gonna let Davey get by me in practice anymore! I'm becoming that wall that I'm destined to be! I didn't think about that groaning and grumbling that would follow for several hours as I lie on the floor unable to move, but I'm committed to this team. Even if it means feeling like an anaconda that just swallowed a family of pigs. I'm here to bring an Ultimini to Kansas City and that's the ultimate goal. That's what this new year will bring! Glory to the Coyotes! This will be my biggest year yet!

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - 3lewsers - 12-30-2022

[Image: SG2hQXI.jpg]

RE: (S39) PT #2 - Work Hard, Play Hard - IsaStarcrossed - 12-30-2022

This is an easy one for RAINN. RAINN's entire design is based around bringing awareness to this league and others to the sexual violence that happens not only in our countries, but around the world. So if RAINN has one goal in mind, it would be wholly to end sexual violence. Unfortunately RAINN is only one person and they can't do much alone, so for now they will continue to do what they've been doing. They will continue shouting from the rooftops about the atrocities that happen day in and day out while playing the best football they can for the Dallas Birddogs. They will use themselves as a billboard and every single time they play it will be to bring recognition to their cause. They'll happily talk to fans, take interviews, and do everything they can to get the word out because only as a global community can we end the horrors that keep happening again and again. Admitting there is a problem is the first step!