International Simulation Football League
(S40) PT #2 - Play of the Week - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S40) PT #2 - Play of the Week (/showthread.php?tid=43943)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: (S40) PT #2 - Play of the Week - KaleSalad - 03-01-2023

My favourite play of the week was the entire showing of the Arizona defense in the game vs NOLA in the week 2 matchup. Arizona was able to create 5 turnovers against the NOLA offense that looks fantastic in week one. This was a complete team effort as well with 4 different players getting interceptions, along with Spottie jumping out ahead and getting a forced fumble and recovery. It was a masterclass in how to play defense against a team that was riding high coming off a week one win. Now I know this is cheating but this is the next best comparable. In Week 5 the same Arizona defense was able to put up a shutout! They were able to hold Orange Country to 0 points. They held the team to a total of 226 yards and forced another 2 turnovers. These two games were the plays of the week in my mind as they were all around incredible performances.

WC:161

RE: (S40) PT #2 - Play of the Week - crazylemire - 03-01-2023

Well for Great KHALI just getting on the Field is a dream come true he thought his pro athletic career was done in Columbus Ohio when the World Simulation basketball league closed its doors but KHALI didnt let this eat away at him only making him train that much harder too gain momentum with the game of football he decided on playing Offensive Lineman too protect his teammates and mainly Rainn the Quarterback of the Dallas Birddogs he seen many opponents try and go thru him and fall flat on there faces he was proud of how strong he was and how easy the position of Offensive lineman was coming too him he knows there is levels too the position and sport and plans on training as hard as he can throughout his whole career , Crazylemires first player Tony Demonson never ended up winning much lets see if my 2nd player in Khali can lead me too the promise land

RE: (S40) PT #2 - Play of the Week - Troen - 03-01-2023

Prompt Wrote:We’ve had a crazy week of games! And because of this, we’ve had some crazy plays or sequence of plays. For this PT, describe your favorite play(s) of the season so far. What about it made it your favorite? Shoot, what’s your least favorite play(s)? Describe literally anything about it (even in a POV sense)!

My favorite play so far is definitely Shinomiya's 72 yard TD run in week 2 against Baltimore. That was the second of the game but since the first one was only 2 yards I think this one really set the tone for the QB's insane 280 total rushing yards and 5 rushing TDs. On top of that, the Otters were coming off of a 62-21 loss to New York in week 1 and so I thought this really established the tone Orange County was going for. Now it worked out well in this game, though it admittedly hasn't led to as big of a turnaround as the team surely wanted since they've had 3 losses since.
Going back to the play, though, I wasn't just impressed by how it helped set the tone of the game. I was also really happy since I have Shinomiya as my QB in fantasy. Unfortunately that hasn't been quite as lucrative of a proposition the last couple weeks, but it felt great when I shot into first place in my group after week 2. Hopefully the Otters pick it up a bit and I can get back into it now.

RE: (S40) PT #2 - Play of the Week - zaynzk - 03-01-2023

The interception by Dax Dangerfield was an electrifying moment that instantly got the entire stadium on their feet. It was a great start to the season and gave the team a boost of confidence that they sorely needed. Despite the tough start to the season, there is still hope for the team to turn things around and make a run for the playoffs. The key will be to stay focused and keep grinding, taking it one game at a time. With the talent on this team, anything is possible, and it will be exciting to see how the rest of the season plays out. The team will need to work hard and make some adjustments if they want to succeed. They'll need to tighten up their defense and make sure their offense is firing on all cylinders. It's not going to be easy, but the team has shown they have the resilience and determination to push through adversity. With the support of their fans and a commitment to excellence, this team has the potential to achieve great things. It's going to be an exciting ride, and I can't wait to see where it takes us.

RE: (S40) PT #2 - Play of the Week - FireworkFuse - 03-01-2023

"My favorite play of the season so far has to be the 75 yard @AJW TD during the Coyotes VS Duck game for Week 3. Even though we ended up not winning the game, the play demonstrated that just because we have a hole to climb out of, doesn't mean we're gonna give up. Right now the Coyotes are 1-2 but I think there's a reason we're defending back to back champs, heart. I think we have a great group of guys who aren't going to give up just because the going gets tough, and we have great GMs letting us know that our hard work is gonna pay off. After weeks 2 and 3, the locker room got together and we were encouraged by what we've seen so far, not discouraged. I mean did you watch us against the Vipers? As we head into week 4 tomorrow against the undefeated Norfolk Seawolves, be on the look out for the Coyotes upset. I think its coming." - Jason Steele

RE: (S40) PT #2 - Play of the Week - FTR - 03-01-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S40) PT #2 - Play of the Week - toofpete - 03-02-2023

My favorite play was actually a sequence of plays from the 1st week of action from the DSFL. New rookie LB Leo Stud was doing everything they could to live up to their namesake in a stud performance in the Pythons 31-27 win against the Minnesota Grey Ducks. Stud's talent was on display with a huge double sack sequence in the 2nd half of the game to stop the Grey Ducks from scoring any more points in the 4th quarter. Leo Stud currently leads the DSFL in both sacks and tackles for a loss. That sequence itself shows that the Pythons strategy of drafting young defensive players to make plays in the front seven was the right move. With Leo Stud, John Stark VIII, Jumbo Edwards, and Bruce Smith all leading the way for the Pythons defensive front seven, the Pythons leave more than enough room for a player like Stud to have free reign on opposing offenses.

RE: (S40) PT #2 - Play of the Week - C9Van - 03-02-2023

PBE PT

RE: (S40) PT #2 - Play of the Week - nickWilliams - 03-02-2023

[Image: jNNZVtc.png]

RE: (S40) PT #2 - Play of the Week - JuOSu - 03-02-2023

PBE PT