International Simulation Football League
NEW BALTIMORE HAWKS LOGO AND COLOR SCHEME!!! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: NEW BALTIMORE HAWKS LOGO AND COLOR SCHEME!!! (/showthread.php?tid=4483)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

NEW BALTIMORE HAWKS LOGO AND COLOR SCHEME!!! - RedCydranth - 09-11-2017

Seriously, this "New Logo" is misleading. It's not a new logo. It's the same one with a terrible color scheme. It looks like complete shit. Like, seriously, it's horrible. Not saying this because I have any hate for the Hawks, y'all are me second favorite team. I liked the old colors. But if you really want to go gold, try this:
[Image: Central_Hawks_Logo.gif]

NEW BALTIMORE HAWKS LOGO AND COLOR SCHEME!!! - BOOM™ - 09-11-2017

Change the name to chickens....I have a perfect logo.

[Image: 32e76903a25f9f458a636e9779fdb22c--logo-s...m-logo.jpg]

NEW BALTIMORE HAWKS LOGO AND COLOR SCHEME!!! - manicmav36 - 09-11-2017

(09-11-2017, 08:45 PM)BOOM™ Wrote:Change the name to chickens....I have a perfect logo.

You really missed an opportunity to call us the Cocks. I guess that might be too intimidating for all the alpha males in here though.

NEW BALTIMORE HAWKS LOGO AND COLOR SCHEME!!! - BOOM™ - 09-11-2017

I wouldn't do that. It's a sweet logo man.

NEW BALTIMORE HAWKS LOGO AND COLOR SCHEME!!! - timeconsumer - 09-11-2017

Baltimore Pigeons is my vote

NEW BALTIMORE HAWKS LOGO AND COLOR SCHEME!!! - manicmav36 - 09-11-2017

(09-11-2017, 09:24 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:Baltimore Pigeons is my vote

I like it.

NEW BALTIMORE HAWKS LOGO AND COLOR SCHEME!!! - Rindiee - 09-11-2017

(09-11-2017, 05:45 PM)BOOM™ Wrote:Change the name to chickens....I have a perfect logo.

When Cocks seems like a legitimate solution then whatever the fuck this is....

NEW BALTIMORE HAWKS LOGO AND COLOR SCHEME!!! - Rindiee - 09-11-2017

but fr... Instead of the constant unnecessary berating you guys are receiving. You could have definitely done something better in my opinion! Ya'll have a great name, if you took the time you could get a great new logo

NEW BALTIMORE HAWKS LOGO AND COLOR SCHEME!!! - 37thchamber - 09-12-2017

(09-12-2017, 03:24 AM)timeconsumer Wrote:Baltimore Pigeons is my vote
#CooCooMotherfuckers

NEW BALTIMORE HAWKS LOGO AND COLOR SCHEME!!! - RedCydranth - 09-12-2017

I seriously can't look at this thing and not want to shoot myself. I can only surmise that after their loss at the hands of the Outlaws they decided to tailspin out into a bout of depression, and unable to commit suicide they are doing everything else to ruin whatever reputation they have left. A simple google search shows almost every other choice for logo as a vast improvement. Let's look.

[Image: nh-logo-bird.png]
Holy Fuck, this is cool. This would be a successful rebrand.

[Image: hawks_1.jpg]
A little plain, but still 9x better than baby puke bird.

[Image: 9612_utah_utes-mascot-2010.png]
Some color change and this would definitely be a vast improvement over your urine coated bald eagle.

[Image: 418.gif]
Swap it to look right, maybe color it up some, definitely usable. Definitely not the POS in the OP.

[Image: SB-Ice-Hawks-logo-RGB_0.png]
Not amazing. But it's still better than your current monstrosity.

[Image: New-Hawk.png]
Rips off the Seahawks a bit. But that's forgivable since it's at least favorable to the eyes.

[Image: BAQF3zSy.jpg]
Personally, my favorite, because it looks like your old logo, but isn't a fucking eagle. Oh, and it's not colored like a half rotten banana.

[Image: jackshit_large.jpg?v=1412805641]
Obvious troll, but still better than your logo.

At the very least, could you get someone to not make it look like it belongs on Myspace circa 2006? All it needs is to be rotating with sparkles and it'd fit right in. We live in an era where we can make high resolution images. There's no excuse for that obvious MS Paint paintbucket dump attempt at a recolor.