International Simulation Football League
(S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations (/showthread.php?tid=47271)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Huskies311 - 09-07-2023

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Jimi64 - 09-07-2023

I have always found that one of the coolest parts of some select stadiums are live animal mascots. I’m not sure why, but it really adds something to the spirit of the mascot of there is an actual one present. I always thought it was amazing when LSU would bring Mike the Tiger out onto the field in a big caged wagon, right by where the away team was practicing. I don’t think they’re allowed to do that anymore. With that in mind, OCO’s renovated stadium would include a large live otter exhibit. Now they may not be as threatening as a tiger, but fans would be elated to see the cute Otters playing, comforting them if we were to lose. A giant otter head would also be constructed above the scoreboard, and when we score a touchdown, the Otter’s eyes would glow red, then he would open his mouth and breathe fire, then loudly say “FEAR ME.” All of the fans would then bow towards the otter head and say “WE HEAR YOU GREAT OTTER, AND WE FEAR YOU.” I’m sure that this would make the other team and their fans quite uncomfortable, ensuring a solid home advantage for the Otters.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Tylertokesome04 - 09-07-2023

This off season the London Royals are making some changes to their Stadium. Starting with a renaming to "The Palace of Malice" Ownership has committed to adding new signage signifying the new naming with an opening ceremony to start next season. An upgrade fans can get really excited for will be happening with their seating, not only is management replacing all the seating in the stadium with padded bottom and backs, but the seat in front of spectators will have a controllable screen implanted in the back that visitors can access via a phone app with their ticket. Fans will be able to enjoy highlights from past games as well as replays right at their finger tips. Lastly for the players, London is installing a whole new locker room with upgrades to their personal space, upgraded premium pull out bench to bed lockers for resting on site, state of the art training facilities, and all the bells and whistles. We look forward to seeing everyone to start the season at the new and improved "Palace of Malice" next year!

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - slothfacekilla - 09-07-2023

Code:
Graphic option: Make a graphic showing your team's newly renovated facilities or stadium.

[Image: ISFL_stadium_PT.png]

We have installed various trees (including banana tress of course) and jungle grass to make the Silverbacks feel at home.  There is a banana vending machine and a large pizza shrine for the McTurtles to eat at before each game.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Troen - 09-07-2023

Prompt Wrote:Your team just got approved to spend millions in precious tax payer money on stadium renovations! What facilities do you plan to improve in the stadium? Maybe the locker room needs a refurbishing? Or perhaps you want to add a new attraction for the fans that attend games? Slap a new coat of paint on the exterior? Creative freedom is completely up to you, tell us what you plan to do!

Austin, being in Texas, would clearly benefit from having an integrated BBQ smoking area. Our stadium food is good now, but think of how happy the fans will be to get fresh brisket, ribs, pulled pork, and more! I think the really cool way of doing this would be to provide smokers where the tailgating fans could cook their own meats, but I'm guessing that the health department would have a lot of concerns with that. So, I think we'll have to settle for just having it made at the stadium and then sold in the concessions stands. Other than that, I think we have a pretty good fan experience already. Still, I think the video screens can nearly always be bigger and better - the in-stadium experience can otherwise feel like it's falling short of the at-home experience when replays are going on and you're trying to see exactly if a receiver was in bounds or if a ball was controlled. Improving the video experience should help fans avoid feeling like they can't understand what's going on. Another thing that I think we also want to ensure is good is transit getting to the stadium. There's only so much parking nearby, so I want to make sure it's possible for people to still make it in to the game without the hassle of finding a parking spot.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - DangWookie - 09-07-2023

As someone with a Sport Management Degree, any time I hear of team doing stadium renovations, the first thing I always advocate for is more premium seating. Even if it means being able to seat fewer people in the actual arena. For Sarasota, I would love to see a revamp and additions to the box seating. All new finishes, all new furniture to really bring the luxury in the premium seating areas. Adding in more premium seating is a sure fire way to bring in more gameday revenue, increase ad space, and provide more room for your high rollers and sponsors. Secondly, I would to see an expansion/addition of the Kid's Zone. It's really important for sports teams to indoctrinate the kids early to build lifelong fans. Playgrounds, player interactions, and giveaways go a long way on putting a smile on a kid's face and happy kids make their parents bring them back to watch the next game!

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Weaves - 09-07-2023

So if Clark Hunt absolutely backed up the truck and allowed me to spend precious dollars on stadium renos, I think the most important thing is those brand new, Real Madrid field. You know the ones that can be put into the ground, cooled, heated, etc -- perfect for all conditions and keeping the field in as good as condition as posssible for game day! Obviously you need to make sure that the high end toilets of course for a quality relief during the pre-game or post game as well. And also, you need a giant jumbotron, because who doesnt enjoy a giant jumbotron in the middle of the stadium? everyone! But really all we need is the field quality, the buidling is nice and all but you cant have the lads on YKW out here tearing ACLs on a bad field like certain NFL stadiums or else the team will suck, and the fans stop coming!

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - dcphil - 09-07-2023

The Dallas Bird Dogs already had one of the best stadiums in sports history. A large influx of unpredicted property tax funds to the city of Dallas from the real estate boom allowed the city council to grant to Bird Dogs organization with millions of investment money to the sportsplex. The team has decided to reward both the players and the fans. A new viewing deck in both the northwest and southeast corners of the bowl have been added. Dubbed the Bone Zones, each area can hold 600 standing room only fans for the duration of the game. Ticketholders have access to an unlimited buffalo wing bar and domestic drafts with the price of tickets. The players will receive two new areas for recuperating. The first is a soaking room with state of the art cold plunge baths as well as imported Swedish steam chambers made of ash and beechwood. The second room will be a research library outfitted with personal theatres for watching gametape and Microsoft Surface Pros for accessing the rich statistics database. On-site statistical analysts will provide real time insight on how to improve each player's ability.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - SimmiZ - 09-07-2023

Orange County stadium really needed that cash, because their stadium was one of the worst in the league. New paintjob, and a revamp of the corporate lodge, were the first thing coming to mind. Its very hot in Orange county all year, so all around the stadium, the city decided to construct a big waterpark to help people deal with that scorching temperature, and attract new people to come see the game. To stay in the water theme, all lodge will have spa with view on the field, also we will have a new section in the stadium named poolside, it will have a big pool with free drinks, with an amazing view of the field. With what's left of the money, we will install on each an Ipad on each seat that stream the game, so people can watch play they have missed, or spectacular play that they want to rewatch. Hope the city has give us a lot of money to do all that.

RE: (S43) PT #5 - Stadium Renovations - Eldorian - 09-08-2023

PBE Affiliate