International Simulation Football League
(S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! (/showthread.php?tid=51618)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - hihihi_62 - 06-13-2024

If there are two things Martavius Spencer knows how to do it’s win and celebrate. After a win Spencer wastes no time gathering the gang immediately following the final whistle to plan the evenings celebrations. Often times Spencer offers to host the post game celebrations himself which takes shape in many different ways. Spencer has been known to ball out and will often ask favours from his famous big names friends such as Drake, Snoop Dogg, Lady Gaga, Bert Kreischer or even Chris Angel mind freak to attend his house after a win to perform for the team. In addition to phenomenal entertainment Spencer strives to go above and beyond while hosting his celebrations by providing all you can drink top shelf drinks and the finest cuisine around (lobster, steak, buffalo chicken dip) at his after parties. If all that wasn’t enough Spencer also always insists on having a bouncy castle at his celebrations because who doesn’t love a bouncy castle!!

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Blix900 - 06-13-2024

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Hacob - 06-13-2024

Once Feka Ohi Kau wins his first game with his new team, I would believe he would probably participate in the initial locker room celebration but would head out before the celebration was done to call his mom and dad and celebrate with his dog. Once he starts to become closer with his teammates, he may participate more with the celebrations and grab drinks with his teammates, but he will still value his relationship with his parents and also hates to be away from his dog for longer than necessary. At the end of the day, football is his job and although celebrating his successes and building bonds with teammates is important, the two most important things are spending time with the people that matter to him and being the best possible player that he can be. Maybe once in a while he may indulge and spend a night out partying with his teammates for big wins, but the majority of the time he will get back to getting better and spending time with family.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - omg - 06-13-2024

There's some wins that deserve a better celebration than others. Beating Colorado in Week 11? Not an achievement, everyone is beating them. Beating New Orleans in Week 10? Now THAT was a celebratory win. Coming into that game, New Orleans had a league leading 8-1 record while we were sitting at a lowly 2-7 at the bottom of the ASFC. What should have been a gimme for the Secondline, we came in hot and never let up. By early 2nd quarter, they never got it closer than a 2 possession game. A victory like that deserved pulling out all the stops. We had pizza, we had wings, we had all the booze you could ever want. Hell Crasher Wake brought out a George Foreman and started grilling some ribs. We also broke out a Switch and started a mini Smash tournament (protip: never challenge Soul King Brook in a 1v1; it will not end well for you). Some of the team officials thought we took things a little too far, but we called them all fuddy duddies. We didn't care if we went too far; after all, we had Colorado up next. We could afford playing on a few hangovers for that one.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - dhoop - 06-13-2024

[Image: kejqpDd.png]

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - STZ - 06-13-2024

Taylor's Boyfriend's Brother is known to celebrate after a win of any kind. It is usually a pretty straight forward ritual, in that he crushes a six pack in the locker room, and then continues to party late into the night. Thankfully there are only one game a week, and he takes his rest day afterwards - as he is pretty disciplined other than celebrating a win. He has tried to get the rest of the team to follow suit, but more than anything it is just him and maybe some of the members of the O-Line that partake. After every celebratory bender, TBFB always swears that he will change his ways, but after a loss he realizes how much better it is to be able to really celebrate a win. He's been pretty successful in the big T, as we have 5 wins. It also helps that he can hide his identity when on the town drinking, as he has his team Luchadore mask to put on.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - DocLars - 06-13-2024

After a big win, there is really only one sensible way to start out the night: celebrate at the local Applebees. I love the ambiance and the décor, and I often find myself spending a lot of time trying to figure out which one I like more. They even let me pour my own drink there! I grab a couple half price apps and then I head over to my second joint - Dave and Busters. I love Dave and Busters because it reminds me of my two favorite people: Buster Douglas and Dave Concepción. A lot of my salary has ended up going to skee-ball, but I view it as doing my part to stimulate the local economy. On the really crazy nights, I sometimes make my way back to Applebees for a nightcap. Some people may say that there's not much of a nightlife in Minnesota but I don't think they are having as much fun as I am. You can have your nightclubs, I'll enjoy my half priced spinach and artichoke dip.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Bigred1580 - 06-13-2024

[Image: nrJe57O.png]

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Muford - 06-13-2024

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Dev0 - 06-13-2024

After a massive Victory over Norfolk today in the DSFL, I would celebrate with my team the only way I would know how and that is with amazing BBQ. I would start the smoker the night before with a few Briskets with a very simple rub on each, Salt, Pepper, and maybe some garlic powder. After a few hours I would add some Pork butts 1 with a sweet rub and 1 with a medium spice rub, and I would spritz those every once in awhile but just letting the meat absorb the smoke. After about 6-8 hours of smoking I would wrap the briskets in Butcher paper for the benefit of the bark so it doesn't get too soft or wet, the Pork Butts I would wrap in Tinfoil, the reason you do this is because you want the pork to basically fall apart on its own and the cook penetrates the meat more with the tinfoil. with about 3 hours left on the Brisket and Butts, its time for the baby back ribs, normally I mix a few different rubs for this to make interesting combo's. Cook the ribs for 2 hours just smoke, then wrap in tinfoil and spritz heavily with apple juice..cause pigs and apples, after an hour and a half take it out and I tend to favor either just putting it on the smoker again to tighten up and add more smoke or to add a hickory bbq sauce and let it get sticky. 2 hours before the ribs are finished, you put the pork butts and the Briskets in coolers still wrapped up, you wrap them up even more in towels or blankets or news paper to rest for 2 hours.

[Image: 4cSOLEG.jpeg] 
[Image: OQvmS9h.jpeg]
[Image: 5xEI8bp.png]