International Simulation Football League
(S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling (/showthread.php?tid=51689)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Drizzy - 06-20-2024

ISFL News: I'm here with Devin Jones to discuss the Berlin Fire Salamanders' season and what the teams been able to achieve. Devin, it's not been the best season for the team and they're once again on the outside looking in when it comes to the playoffs. What could the team have done differently?

DJ: We're still a young team. There's a lot of talent in our squad but we need time to grow and put it all together. I know it wasn't quite the season the fans were hoping for but I'm sure that next season we'll be primed to really do some damage in the playoffs after a great regular season.

IN: On an individual basis, you've had a good season so far, doubling last season's interception total. Do you feel like you're primed to really establish yourself as one of the top corners in the ISFL going forward?

DJ: Yeah absolutely. It's my third full season in the league and I think I've shown huge growth each year I've played. I'll definitely be trying to do the same again going into next season and looking to build on all these lessons to cement myself as one of the best players in the ISFL at my position.

IN: Finally, your contract with the Fire Salamanders expires at the end of the season and I'm sure fans will want to know - do you plan on signing a new contract in Berlin?

DJ: That's the plan. We need the numbers and the technical stuff to work but I'm planning on spending a long time in Berlin if we can get all of that to line up properly.

IN: Thanks for your time Devin.

DJ: Appreciate you big dog.

Code:
288 words

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - JuOSu - 06-20-2024

PBE PT

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Urq660 - 06-20-2024

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Mossed26 - 06-20-2024

Interviewer: How does it feel to have a new partner at LB with rookie Maurice Gunner?

Gesicki: Man its been great. Its weird to think about now being one of the oldest players on the team, but its been so fun being able to mentor and play with Gunner. He brings youth and excitement and has been a great partner. I mean look at his stats. He's already putting up a stellar rookie year being a massive contributor to the team. He's been a great teammate and I'm confident he will outshine me soon.

Interviewer: The Fire Salamanders are currently 5-10 and are going to finish below .500 again. What do you think about the teams future?

Gesicki: The future is the best it's looked in a long time. The youth on this team is something I haven't seen during my time here and to watch it develop will be fun. My only fear is I won't be useful by the time Berlin is back in the playoffs.

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - tcookie - 06-20-2024

VHL affiliate task

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - araa - 06-20-2024

Interviewer: Good morning we are here with Grzegorz Winnicki of Arizona Outlaws, currently playing in DSFL for Tijuana Luchadores.
Grzegorz Winnicki: Hello.
I: This season isn’t going as well as previous two you played in but it is third time in the row you’ll be going into the playoffs, what are your thoughts about that?
GW: Yes, it’s my third and last season here, it’ll be a little lonely but I’m taking some of Luchas with me. Although we had some bad luck this season it might be the best season for me personally and I hope to finish it strong, and hopefully help the team win the Ultimini this time.
I: Indeed this last two seasons Luchadores were close but ultimately failed while the team that draft you won Ultimus 2 times in the row. How do you feel about that?
GW: Feels bad, man.
I: Changing the subject, aren’t you worried about playing stronger and faster opponents in the ISFL?
GW: Not at all, I welcome new challenges and hope they run my way a lot since I’m not sure if I’ll catch up to them at the moment.
I: Thank you for taking your time.
GW: Thank you for having me.

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Dev0 - 06-20-2024

The Halifax Herald Interview with a local star

Reporter: Devin Mace, I'm sorry we couldn't have this interview face to face as you are in the middle of your rookie campaign with the Kansas City Coyotes.
Devin Mace: Yeah thanks for the interview I look forward to heading home in the offseason to help our with the family business before getting back to training but its always nice to come home for a delicious donair.
Reporter: Tell us a bit about your team, an how are you liking your time in KCC.
Devin: The guys are great, we have really battled this year and even though things haven't exactly gone our way this year we will fight every game.
Reporter: You have the ISFL draft upcoming and again much like the DSFL you are again expected to be a 1st round pick, tell us what is going through your mind.
Devin: Honestly I would be happy to play anywhere, it is causing some nerves but I don't let that effect my play at all, if anything I'd like to have a new place to go fishing maybe catch something interesting.
Reporter: Well Devin I know your time is limited, so I will just finish things by saying we are all routing for you.
Devin Mace: Thanks a lot I can't wait to come home.

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Jimi64 - 06-20-2024

A reporter ( R) from the Orange County Observer interviews Animal Blundetto (A):

R: Well Animal, your rookie season with the Otters is coming to a close. What do you think of your experience thus far?

A: Well I'd say it's been up and down. The Otters haven't had the best season, and we're out of the playoffs, but I still gained a lot of experience through this process that I believe will aid me for the rest of my career. 

R: What would you say is the most important thing you learned this season?

A: I learned that players in the ISFL are a lot bigger, stronger, and faster than I thought. I know this league is the best of the best, but it's different to actually see these athletes on the field. I can't just run past guys like I once did in the DSFL.

R: What are your off-season plans?

A: I'm going to visit home and spend some time with my family, but outside of that there are going to be no big vacations or anything like that. This season taught me I still have a lot of room to grow, so I'm going to be spending most of my time training and hitting the weight room. I want to get a head start on the new season. 

R: Sounds like you'll be quite busy. Any last comments?

A: Blundettify yourself with the new Animal Blundetto Protein Shake, located wherever you buy your protein shakes.

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - r0tzbua - 06-20-2024

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - CementHands - 06-20-2024

SHL PT Claim