International Simulation Football League
(S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics (/showthread.php?tid=53355)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - Sizz - 09-27-2024

The Sailfish locker room has its ups and downs in terms of activity. I think it's typical in a league like the ISFL that has game days every other day that you have some lulls in activity. I used to be one of the more active presences but lately, due to things outside the league, I've had to take a back seat due to lack of time. While I wish I could spend more time on discord, I simply don't have the time for it at the moment but luckily for us, we've added some users over the past couple drafts that have really stepped up and filled that role. During the games, there's usually a flurry of activity talking about other ISFL games and then it's usually a rundown in the main channel of how our own game is playing out. All in all, the Sailfish locker room is a pretty great place and welcoming for any user in the league no matter what their experience level is.

169 words

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - Cuffy - 09-27-2024

I love our locker room! The Pyhtons locker room in the DSFl is filled with great people who know how to have a good time. During the games we are all super serious and show that we want to win but when we are in the locker room it’s more of a fun atmosphere rather than being real serious. We know you gotta let loose and have a good time when you’re not out there catching touchdowns or smashing people into a pulp.
The sailfish organization has much the same in their locker room. We greet each other every morning with good mornings to all the members as we pass by one another. It’s just a close knit group of people and i can’t be happier to be there. Eventually I’ll make my main roster debut but for now I’m enjoying my time in the DSFL with my fellow pythons. But these locker rooms have been really special and I’m hoping to be a part of both organizations for a long time.

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - RoyRivers - 09-27-2024

Roy’s form had been on fire, after a memorable DPOTW and surely season-long top five performance on week two, where he recorded eleven tackles, one sack, and one game-turning, spectacular, safety. Roy then proceeded to a week three and four very solid (and week three DPOTW) performances with seven tackles, one strip-sack, and ten tackles and two sacks, respectively. Week five was another great DPOTW performance with eight tackles and two sacks.

Life was going good.

However, Roy noticed he was becoming too self-involved, too dependent on his individual performances to massage his own ego and to feel like he was valuable. He was too insecure because of his position change to linebacker, he felt he had to make great performances every time.

Since the beginning, he felt the support of his teammates, but he was not doing the same to his own teammates. That’s when he stopped to self-evaluate, and started cheering for his teammates first and foremost. That’s when he changed, from a good player with some great performances, to a great team player, in a team sport.

This was possible because Bondi Beach had such a great environment, with great GMs, coaches and players. That’s what made this team special.

(200 words)

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - C9Van - 09-27-2024

So the thing about our locker room is I do not think I can choose just one person. We don't have a stand out person, its just nothing but great vibes that other locker rooms would be jealous about for being quite inactive. It helps having this during loses cause like a good number of ISFL LRs they feel pretty low and sad vibes when they loses or the terrible sim just does whatever it wants. So when the losses are not bad times you know you have a pretty good environment. Then winning becomes much more hype. I truly love everyone in our locker room too. Not one person within it sucks which is lovely to see.

I guess if forced to pick I would either pick Dewalt from my old team/career or my current GMs. Being a leader is kind of the job they sign up for like but still, its good to see they're better than others I have played under Smile

[164 words]

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - Bradkipp - 09-27-2024

The Norfolk locker room is an actual submarine, nicknamed "The Sub" hidden in the Elizabeth river that all team members are required to be crew members of. This makes the team much closer and teaches them to rely on each other for survival.  The necessity of each teammate doing their part to keep the submarine maintained and afloat while also trusting each other teammate to do their own part leads to a cohesive unit on the field with each part of the team operating in sync. The team captains are required to assign jobs in The Sub to all new teammates and also designate living quarters assignments. This allows the team captains to help develop good relations between the players by helping build strong bonds both on and off the field. 

Another very fun tradition between the team and the GM's is the designation of nukes of the game to celebrate the most explosive players of each game. This accolade comes with a medal that allows for each player to show how many nukes they have acquired.

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - TomHanks - 09-27-2024

The New Orleans Second Line locker room is a really special and fun place. It's super open and welcoming to everyone, and the vibes are always immaculate. During the off days, things are chill and laid back with folks talking about shared hobbies such as sports and cooking, but on game day is when it really gets lively. We all love watching the games as a group, celebrating or commiserating on each and every play, whether it be a huge Gibsack, a short missed field goal, a long touchdown, an insane coaching decision no one can make heads or tales of, or anything in between. After each and every game we of course reset, look at the squad and where we're at, and I confidently come to the conclusion that this team will never lose again, whether we're on a win streak or coming off of a brutal defeat. It is an area I always have a great time in win or lose, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - Mossed26 - 09-27-2024

Despite the struggles this season, the Berlin locker room has remained solid and fairly upbeat. No ones denying whats happening on the field but no one really seems to be deeply struggling with it either. We are a losing team looking towards the future (despite Gesicki not being sure if he'll make it that long) and the locker room understands and addresses that well. I wouldn't say there is one leader, but their is a certainly a group of people who have a lot of influence. Some up and comers like LB Mac Mannheim (who happens to lead the league in TFLs) becoming more of an influential voice with Princess Donut also making her voice heard (by screaming as loudly as possible at any time about any random thing that Donut is thinking of.)  Overall the locker rooms pretty fun with a lot good music and some pretty funny people.

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - captainsb - 09-27-2024

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - KaleSalad - 09-27-2024

The Arizona locker room is full of amazing people and created an absolutely great culture to be apart of. It starts from the management that has been around for a long time and continued to pass down the traditions and ideals onto the next group. Looking back at people like Crunk, Z-Whiz, Simo, and how the team is now in the hands of Zeagle and Bamford. Sprinkle in the other amazing users that have also been in the leadership roles like Kotassa, and Lemonoppy it really shapes into a locker room of legends. Their positivity and fun has made the group mentality of the locker room just an overall incredible place to be for everyone on the team through the highs and the lows of the season. It becomes contagious to want to win and continue to win more and more games and championships as a member of the team and it was one of the reasons I was hoping my player would end up back with the team. Overall just an incredible group of users and leaders that make it one of the best locker rooms across all the sim leagues.

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - LiathTheSquirrel - 09-28-2024

As we know each team has their own way of running a Locker Room which helps shape the culture and attitude of the team. Now for Jeff his time with the Kansas City Coyotes has been a difficult one with the Team starting the season at two wins and five loses giving the Team a losing record which obviously effects the locker room in many different ways. most of the ways this has effected the locker room is that the locker room has been rather quiet when it isn’t a game day but when it is a game day the locker room lights up with so many different faces some of which try to help people keep their attitude up as well as Hopes. As for jeff his been trying his best both on and off the field to entertain people, trying to make them smile and laugh with his cute antics. Hopefully if the Team gets some more wins the Locker room will be more active. 

167 Words