International Simulation Football League
(S10) - PT 2 - Pregame Hype - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S10) - PT 2 - Pregame Hype (/showthread.php?tid=10268)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

(S10) - PT 2 - Pregame Hype - tez - 09-07-2018

[Image: zk7dbln.png]

(S10) - PT 2 - Pregame Hype - iamslm22 - 09-07-2018

SHL http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php...1792#pid2491792

(S10) - PT 2 - Pregame Hype - Bzerkap - 09-07-2018

SHL PT

(S10) - PT 2 - Pregame Hype - Bayley - 09-07-2018

http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/ind...=30&#entry39062
PBE PT

(S10) - PT 2 - Pregame Hype - JKortesi81 - 09-07-2018

SHL PT

(S10) - PT 2 - Pregame Hype - J.G.10 - 09-07-2018

Bitch I wrote Stan who tf else do you think I'm gonna listen to. I ain't listening to those crappy maintream artists like Nerf Gun Kelly or Migos. You're honestly a joke if you listen to the Migos. I lose all respect. I saw my QB Christ listening to Bad and Bhoujee or how ever you say that shit and I swear I rushed over there like I'm rushing through a hole and spiked his phone on the ground like I just scored a TD. Like that shitty ass music is honestly disrespect to a legend like me. Among the many songs I listen to, I listen to I mean it from the real G, G-eazy, Be Humble from the next best rapper Kendrick Lamar, Forever to remind me where I came from and Lose yourself, I don't fuck with you from Big Sean, gotta love that spin move at the end, and other songs that pump the shit out of me. Also gotta listen to crazy endings from any sports like Bautista's homer or Donaldson's run home, Tyree's catch, the Golden Goal from Sid the Kid, Aguero's goal even though I fucking hate city and Jordan's last shot. All this stuff gives me goose bumps.

(S10) - PT 2 - Pregame Hype - ADwyer87 - 09-08-2018

Sunnycursed is a little more of an edgyboi than the last ADwyer player, now Hall of Famer King Bronko, who only cared about those straight bangers.

First song on his pregame playlist is Yeah Right by Joji. Its an edgy song by meme lord George Miller, more commonly known as Filthy Frank, but now going by the stage name Joji. Its a song about women being fake, and only caring about him for his money, a perfect representation for Sunnycursed newfound wealth.

The next song on his playlist is That Fire by Black Tide. This is a great transition from the previous song. All the upset and somber emotions from the last song can be channeled into angry energy to project outward in this song. Its a nice rock song heavy on the guitar breaks that really gets the blood flowing.

After that, of course, he has to listen to On Top Of The World by Imagine Dragons. His favorite song, This is a nice equalizer for his mood. It helps him keep the anger into a constructive, positive energy of feeling like he can accomplish anything. Obviously, you can see how this could help out on the football field.

Thats the Sunnycursed playlist

(S10) - PT 2 - Pregame Hype - bovovovo - 09-08-2018

The song that Borkus Maximus The Third listens to in order to pump himself for the big game is All Star by Smashmouth this is basically the quissessential song it is the greatest song to ever grace human ears in the history of existence so not only does Borkus Maximus The Third listen to the original studio recording of All Star by Smashmouth but the a cappella version as well by Here Comes Treble of The Office fame also the acoustic version performed by Smashmouth and multiple other versions and covers and remixes of the song All Star by Smashmouth his “Pre Game Jams - All Star” Spotify playlist has about 50 or so different versions of the song All Star by Smashmouth performed by either Smashmouth themselves or by someone else yes All Star by Smashmouth is indeed Borkus Maximus The Third’s favorite song and really who can blame him All Star by Smashmouth is a fantastic song that is wholesome and uplifting and encouraging and motivational and fun and catchy and flows well and pumps you up and rhythmic and a classic and easy to remember and a great song to sing to and frankly the best pre game song that Borkus Maximus The Third has found.

(208)

(S10) - PT 2 - Pregame Hype - manicmav36 - 09-08-2018

Back in his younger days, Owen Taylor used to be a strictly hard rock and classic rock type of guy. Nothing worked better to get him jacked than listening to bands like Korn and AC/DC. In his younger days, songs like “Falling Away From Me” and “Make Me Bad” by Korn and “Thunderstruck” and “TNT” got him pumped and ready to hit someone. But, now that he’s on the wrong side of 30 (the time when running backs are put out to pasture) and relies more on his brains than his brawn, he now depends on something a little bit slower to get him dialed in for the game. Owen Taylor listens to classical music almost exclusively before games now. Pieces like “Suite No. 1 in G major for unaccompanied cello” by J.S. Bach (the third movement, obviously), “Symphony No. 5 in C Minor” by Ludwig von Beethoven, and “Nocturee in B-flat minor, Op. 9 No. 1” by Frederic Chopin are some of his go to jams. Does it make him seems a bit pretentious? Yeah, probably, but he doesn’t care. All he wants in life is to hoist that Ultimus trophy and if he feels like this makes that just a tad easier, he’s going to do it. As Beethoven once said, “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into it’s secrets.”

(S10) - PT 2 - Pregame Hype - Keyg_an - 09-08-2018

While it is not the case for many players, Tim Pest has always listened to classical music before games in order to get him best prepared for the night ahead. Many wonder why Tim would ever listen to classic music purely due to the fact that he has an approximate IQ of 47, but what few IQ points the man does have has always had an ear to the ground when it comes to the classical arts of Mozart, Beethoven and Bach. When asked why the half orc himself prefers classical before games he had this to say: "I like music. classical is good. it make tim calm. k thx bye." The man of many words seems to have his pre histortic rage kept in check by the classics, these have always been his favourite, some speculate his mother trying to increase his intelligence at birth put headphones on her stomach in order for Tim to listen to the classical composers while still in the womb, further proving that the scientific evidence stating this to be true is a fallacy. No one else in the locker room likes when Tim plays his classical on max volume but he will continue to do so until the day he dies.