International Simulation Football League
(S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected (/showthread.php?tid=51461)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - WALDO - 05-24-2024

I think that Orange County will surprise a LOT of people this upcoming season. I mean, just look at the season predictions and the week by week predictions, people are super low on the former dynasty. To be fair, they did lose a ton of pieces. Trading away their MVP candidate RB, star safety, and one of the best (albeit retiring) TEs in the league, they definitely have some holes in their team. However, they have worked hard to replace those holes with callups, and I think they have one of the best young creates in the league in Reginald Hammerfell, who is a literal Wiki God, and has been solid to start his sophomore campaign (my fantasy teams thank you, @Fangorn). With all that being said, I truly think that this Otters team will contend up until the last sim week of the season, although I do not think they make the postseason. Although obviously, as an Otters fan, I hope to have cake in my face come week 14.

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - Gwdjohnson - 05-24-2024

if anyone is going to be running the show next season, it is undoubtedly Arizona Outlaws prospect / Portland Pythons player, offensive lineman smooth green girnch, as he is a mean green blocking machine who defending players will learn quickly that you should not even bother trying to get around. Much like how the real girnch is known for stealing Christmas, smooth girnch prides himself on stealing paychecks from defenders who hope to get a sack on the Portland Pythons quarterback. Already one game into the season playing in the DSFL again, girnch got a stunning 8 pancakes, just stuffing any attempt to have a good time and showing just how many sizes too small his heart is when it comes to pulverizing opposition. Last season, girnch had 44 pancakes on the season, making this early performance already a good sign that he could not only improve on an impressive rookie season, but be the best offensive lineman in the league as a whole. (163 words)

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - OrbitingDeath - 05-24-2024

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - Murtsi - 05-24-2024

For this task I will be choosing the mighty and highly touted Hercules Henry of the Cape Town Crash. Coming off of his first real season in the big leagues. Henry really gave people something to think about with some breakout games even though he was cleary looking to be behind Nakiri Ayame. Now with another season behind us and another offseason of work put in, I feel like Henry has really improved and could start shining even brighter this season. It helps that Henry is much younger than Ayame, with Ayame maybe starting to fade out soon (pure speculation). It still might be the Ayame show this season, but I think Henry will put his stamp on more games this season compared to last season to show the brass in Cape Town that they definitely have their next up and coming star just waiting to take over. So I am sure there are more terrific things to come from Henry who has put in a truly Herculean effort this offseason!

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - woelkers - 05-24-2024

I discussed this in some detail as part of my offseason task, but let me remind you why the Cape Town Crash are once again a threat to steal victories and win the Ultimus. Although it is the other purple squad, the New Orleans Second Line, that lead the league in TPE, Cape Town sits second in defensive TPE, third in total TPE, and fifth in offensive TPE, all of which blend to create a recipe for success. The defense will be fearsome once again, something they proved handily in a week one contest with the Yellowknife Wraiths. The running game will continue to be among the most consistent and efficient in the league, something they have already displayed through two weeks of play as the league leaders in yards and efficiency. This team simply has to shake the ghost of Ryan Negs, an interception monster who continues to haunt the locker room, and they can set their sets on an Ultimus-winning season.

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - deadlunatic - 05-24-2024

I have to say Tuna TurnDaBallOva is looking ready to murder the league. I know he was the yardage leader last season, but he was a rookie, but he is in his second season and after the start of the season is on top of the leader boards with five touchdowns and no interceptions. I do not know what he did in the off season, but if he can keep anything close to this ratio he will be a lock for offensive player of the year or potentially mvp depending on how his team does. Now I do not think he has a large chance for an ultimus, but that is due to Berlin most likely not being a top tier team. They have a chance of course as they are one and one at the moment. It looks like they can put up some points, but they also like to give up points, so it is what it is. I am calling Tuna for most touchdowns on the season on a losing record team.

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - Drizzy - 05-24-2024

I have no doubt in my mind that star Arizona Outlaws linebacker Sherwin Blue Jr. is undoubtedly bound for incredible individual success this season, and I can all but guarantee he will earn a call up to both the Pro Bowl and the All-Pro team this season. Despite having been in the league for a number of years, Sherwin Blue has not really come into his own yet but based on the hard work he's put in this offseason and the conversations that I have had with him and his agent in the offseason, I believe that this is the real breakout season for him where he shows exactly how good he can be. Some players don't hit their peak until later in their career, and I believe that a nod as Defensive Player of the Year is in bound for Blue in his 9th season in the ISFL. Not many players have ever come close to achieving this, but I am extremely confident that this will be the case. Good luck @Kotasa!

Code:
173 words

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - Ephenssta - 05-24-2024

Yeti legend Preston Beatz is in better shape than ever. Sure, he's at only like a quarter of his all time TPE max value and surrounded by the underwhelming talent of a team deep into a rebuild, but Beatz swears up and down that not only has he never felt better, he has never played at a higher level. Beatz is certainly ready to go out and claim some more records to add to his already legendary trophy case, and the team around him is motivated to get it done. This team, lead by our fearless, wisest leader will be better than you have ever seen us before. Mark my words, this team will be truly special this year, and it all starts at the quarterback position. Beatz, grey hairs streaming gloriously from under his helmet, will take us to the promised land. We will achieve new heights under his senior gaze, assuming his eyes still even function properly that is. His positional experience and football knowledge is through the roof at this point, maybe even unrivaled by players both modern and of the classics era, to which Beatz arguably belongs... It's been a real pleasure having Darkness around the last couple seasons to help with his sage wisdom as we rebuild.

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - amjohnson636 - 05-24-2024

Well it's a good thing London is no longer my team or the team I GM anymore. I will say that Sensi was an excellent replacement to myself and I am looing forward to seeing what London can do this year. The entire offense outside of SIM GOD twenty six was wiped out as they all were pulled up to the big leagues. Turns out they have Negs on offense too all hail the mighty blocking TE position. Now the defense on the other hand mostly stayed intact as London returns a very strong front seven. Dolphins, Ryan Jo and C-Goose are all great users and should ensure that the defense stays together. The other very convincing factor with London is how the rest of the division was seemingly wiped out as Minnesota and Portland suffered heavy losses on their ends. This opens up a nice path for London to reach the Ultimini and hopefully win it this time around.

RE: (S48) PT #1 - No Bias Detected - shahdude - 05-24-2024

Gimme da Jimmies.  This will be Russell Jimmies' @soevil year.  While other seasons have been littered with interceptions and losses, you can tell Jimmies will be on a mission in his last DSFL season. With his best surrounding cast he has had since his rookie season and now being one of the premier QBs in the league, Jimmies is destined to fight for a championship and an MVP trophy.  Even though I am the new GM and I have no idea what I am doing, I can confidently say that Jimmies will be the guy to cover up all my failed strategies and play-calling. With a maxxed RB, two maxxed WRs and a beefy OL in front of him, Russell Jimmies is about to set the league on fire.  Even though Week 1 was a loss and Jimmies threw for 4 interceptions, I am positive that he was just shaking off some rust in what will shape up to be his best season yet.