International Simulation Football League
(S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! (/showthread.php?tid=51618)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - br0_0ker - 06-13-2024

I don't know about you but after a hard fought victory I like to head over to my local Applebees and just enjoy the ambiance. They got great appetizers and even let me pour my own drinks! After that I like to take the whole place over to the Dave and Busters where we get our game on. I like to think if I wasn't going to be playing in the ISFL I could go pro in the little basketball game they have there, I can nearly make every shot before the timer goes out. After DnB we head back over to the Applebees to really get crazy, maybe order a couple desserts. If we are going extra hard, maybe it was a conference championship or something, I like to spring for some mozzarella sticks. Their cheese is so goopy it's just too much fun pulling them apart and seeing how far I can make the cheese stretch!

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Figgy - 06-13-2024

[Image: uJifcOz.jpg]

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - noanic - 06-14-2024

Even though Troy Abed didn't win a championship, there were plenty of victories to celebrate during the seasons. When there was something to celebrate, Troy usually started rapping in Spanish, which usually drew funny looks as it was usually just a bunch of random words that he knew. The real partying usually had to wait, as Troy is an enthusiastic amateur reporter. That's why he insisted in his contract negotiations that he gets his own segment after games where he can interview his teammates. However, this usually doesn't take up too much time, as they usually stop the interview rather quickly, being annoyed by the questions. Troy doesn't drink alcohol, so to celebrate victories he usually invites his teammates home to order pizza and play some childish games. This usually involves his favorite game, the floor is lava, but occasionally it's something different like paint ball. For Troy, this is the absolute highlight of a winning gameday, not so much for his teammates though.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Schnee - 06-14-2024

I celebrate with the team in the clubhouse, trying to not go crazy and get hurt, and tell them I am going to get some BBQ delivered to training facility as a celebration meal for the victory. I will try to find a local BBQ establishment to work with to sponsor a BBQ party after every victory the team gets (if we have any vegetarians, I will make sure they have an option too).  Could also work with that establishment to have a meet and greet as well, plus maybe when the team wins get one free entrée. Work in progress but I think I can make this work.

The other thing I would like to do to celebrate the win is have a bowling gathering. It would be good for team morale as well as community involvement, kill two birds with one stone basically.  I feel if we can get the team smiling and community involved, we will play better as a team and have even more support from our fans.

Here is to more victories!!!!!

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Big Edd - 06-14-2024

Wow, my team has just won it all. Yip yip... hooray. Now, I could go the Kobe route and say that the job aint done, but screw that. We are here today to celebrate. The options are endless of course, but there is one thing that must be done first: Party at Chuck e cheese's. We would throw a little pizza party there or something and then once the games and stuff have all been played, we will hit the road to the club baby. Drinks on me of course. A great commemoration of everyone and all our hardwork would be done. I wonder if I am allowed to write about smoking weed and getting high. But if I were allowed to write about it hypothetically of course then that is exactly what would be done in the team's lockeroom. I'm not a big tobacco cigar type guy but I assure you the fattest blunt would be past around that locker room like a cheerleader after we win the big game.

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - C9Van - 06-14-2024

Well if Berlin won I personally would just congratulate Dewalt on finally winning a ring. The man deserves 1 for tolerating so much and this bloody sim engine. In character, I believe Lazzy would celebrate with his team mates that night and the following day and night to enjoy all of the hard work that they put in. It is usually what he does. Maybe an extra day to celebrate it with a day off to do the victory bus parade if the team has it.

Past that I do not think he would but very much out of the ordinary, that is only a handful of days off before getting back to the grind and preparing for the next season. The other teams are not relaxing past the meh players so it is back to work after a small celebration for him. He is just too focused on now going bac to back or making a dynasty to rest for too long.

[162 words]

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - AJW - 06-14-2024

VHL Affiliate

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - CementHands - 06-14-2024

SHL PT Claim

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - zaynzk - 06-14-2024

After a solid win the Norfolk Seawolves go crazy, we drive up too Buckrow Beach since its mostly empty and we tear it up, no one notices that we going crazy on that beach popping bottle and driving boats and going crazy we love to win and we love to eat too so we go out and buy pizza and we also do other things like eat the pizza and buy some other food and drinks i cannot think of good other stuff we do i guess on the boat we do stuff like jet ski or sail or the tire thing where you have the tire at the back of the thing and jsut ride and vibe and we do and we believe in the wins and we think that celebrating wins are helping our moral since we want to win and we keep winning and we believe that we think this is what we do and we believe in them

RE: (S48) PT #4 - Victory! - Urq660 - 06-14-2024

The San Jose SaberCats are a close knit bunch of players. They endured some rough seasons of late, so winning was a rarer thing than you would imagine now. So, of course, when they do win, they celebrate as a team! What they do really depends on where they are playing. Obviously, home games mean a meal in one of their favourite San Jose eateries, they are getting a good list of favourites with all the winning they have been doing in recent seasons! Other places can provide other forms of entertainment, with ISFL teams in such excellent places as New Orleans, New York, Sarasota, these places all provide a multitude of ways to celebrate! Some places are a bit more challenging! Arizona, for example, is too hot and sandy to really do much! And Yellowknife…. Well, there’s a good chance you will see the Aurora Borealis that far north, so maybe some celebratory star gazing in northern Canada?