International Simulation Football League
(S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling (/showthread.php?tid=51689)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - omg - 06-20-2024

Rodknee Willicams: Seer Ial, you have self-proclaimed yourself as the best rookie in the ISFL this season. However, looking at the stats, you aren't even the best rookie receiver on your own team! What do you have to say about that?

Seer Ial: I have to say that you are dumb as bricks. I lead all rookies this season in receptions and currently stand to be the only rookie to break 100 receptions on the season. Sure, maybe Chopper D, Johnny Irons, and my man Brooksy have more yards than I do, but they are all red shirt frauds. Ain't none of them went straight from the draft to the field; they spent an extra year grooming for the ISFL with their DSFL teams. Hell Chopper spent TWO extra years down in the little leagues. So yeah, they are all technically "rookies", but when it comes to real rookies, not a single player in the class compares to me! Hell outside of Reggie Battle, none of my S48 "rivals" even made it to the bigs this season! I thought a couple of them might have been worthy of challenging me, but it seems this battle will be over before it's even truly begun!

Rodknee Willicams: Bold words from someone whose team is 5-10.

Seer Ial: We knew coming into this season things may be a bit rocky, but we're a young squad that's only going to get better. The fact that we also beat NOLA this season proves we have the talent to compete with anyone in the league. We just need a little bit of seasoning to get the consistency needed to be a true contender. Give us a couple seasons and we'll be the team everyone is afraid of!

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Honoredmexican - 06-20-2024

[Image: BjuF3Wp.png]

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - amjohnson636 - 06-20-2024

I: Hello Mr. Chopper Donquioxte please tell us about yourself and your time in the league

Chop: Hello sir, I am a mere reindeer born in Enuwclaw, Washingotn and then raised on Drum Island where I trained tirelessly in order to overcome the local wildlife which has helped me gain the speed and instinct it took to survive there. My skills quickly gained the attention of DSFL scouts who quickly made note of me and then I was drafted first overall. I spent three years in the DSFL and brought London back to the Ultimini for the first time in many many seasons. I think my leadership is the reason we are doing so well right now. 

I: How has your time with the Otters been now that you've made the move up to the ISFL

Chop: Well I feel like I spent a significantly longer time in the DSFL in comparison to those who go in the first round and I think it has allowed me to develop into the player I am today. Currently in fantasy I'm ranked as a top 15 receiver and I am only a rookie so I am very proud of my performance. I know we have an aging locker room and I expect to be the top receiver in Orange County next season. I know we are in a transitional period and I really hope that we can turn it around here soon and push Orange County back into the playoffs and back towards the Ultimus.

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - DocLars - 06-20-2024

Q: Despite being a 1st round draft pick in the ISFL, you made the decision to return to Minnesota for another season. What was the reasoning behind that?

A: To say the end of last season for the Grey Ducks was devastating would be an understatement. After going through such heartbreak, it didn't feel right to not come back and try to avenge things with my teammates. Though many pundits counted us out this season, we have a strong locker room and I never doubted that we'd find ourselves right back in the playoffs again in S48. My return is for one reason only, and that's to bring an Ultimini back to Minnesota.

Q: Clinching the playoffs is worth celebrating, but London is no easy draw. Do you have a plan for beating them?

A: Minnesota is powered by revenge and disrespect while London has been coasting all season. With wins in 6 of our last 8 (and both losses by a combined 5 points), the team is clicking at the right time. I think if we play the game we know we are capable of playing, no one in the DSFL can beat us. I've been waiting to get back on the big stage since the clock hit triple zeros against Portland last season, and I'm not planning on wasting that moment.

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Figgy - 06-20-2024

[Image: ukOx8hH.jpg]

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Bazooka_Joe - 06-20-2024

PBE affiliate: 
https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=36272&view=findpost&p=734866

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - fetty - 06-21-2024

PBE Affiliate 217 Words

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - OrbitingDeath - 06-21-2024

VHL Affiliate

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - sonicxdoom - 06-21-2024

Graphic option:

Newspaper Front Page

RE: (S48) PT #5 - Media Darling - Ephenssta - 06-21-2024

SHL Affiliate