International Simulation Football League
(S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics (/showthread.php?tid=53355)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - anuragb - 09-28-2024

SSL Affiliate

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - modpro - 09-28-2024

Mooty is a dictator. It really is that simple. He rules with an iron fist striking fear into the hearts of every member of the Austin Copperheads locker room. Now how did Mooty come to power? That is a great question. He runs a legalized crime business known as TPE regression. On a whim, he can simply steal your ability points from your player and there is nothing you can do about it. You can't run and you can't hide. Regression comes for you one way or another. Because of his overwhelming power as TPE Regression head, he is able to establish a coercive dictatorship getting us to play on the football field out of fear of getting our talent sapped. As all oppressed groups do, our locker room unites. We form a community of sufferers, just trying to avoid the iron fist. If anyone reads these. Please help. We are being held hostage.

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - slothfacekilla - 09-28-2024

Code:
Graphic option: Graphic option create a Graphic showing your teams Locker Room and the players and or coaches interacting with each other.
[Image: ulB0gFW.png]

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - kenvald - 09-28-2024

SSL affiliate

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - ItsFrenchie - 09-28-2024

This is actually a pretty funny story. Given Blo Cage's absolutely monstrous size, both the Minnesota Grey Ducks and the Baltimore Hawks had to go ahead and build temporary locker rooms to accomodate this new need in terms of space. What this meant for the team's dynamic was that they needed to relinquish and accept that some of the nice and luxurious ammenities they usually benefit from would no longer be available, either for the forseeable future, or with the same ease, which obviously cause a certain rift to form between a few of the players and the concrete giant. In the case of Minnesota, Blo's time there was counted from the second he was drafted, so they made it as temporary as possible to avoid long term effects on their squad and their franchise. In the case of Baltimore, this meant some more long term effects, and because of this, Blo was being bullied, constantly told about deez, and there's a lot of expectation that he'll ride the bench for a bit, a proof that the bullying goes all the way up the food chain and is systemic at this point. Hopefully things get better moving forward.

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - caleb.grim - 09-28-2024

The Baltimore locker room is dominated by a few strong personalities that keep the atmosphere lively and active. You have to start with the GMs though as Swoosh and SwankyPants definitely run the show. The best part of game day is following along to their play-by-play of the action. I don't remember the last time I tuned into the live stream as I much prefer to get their rundown of the action. Even if sometimes they feel like they are talking to themselves, it's how we know what is going on!

Otherwise, ForSucksFake, dudeman, and Bazooka Joe have been the mainstays in the locker room, mostly with jokes at each other's expense. More recently, Baron has joined the team and added her own spin (and stellar movie and theme park reviews) to the mix. Occasionally, Infinite will drop by but a majority of discussion happening in the locker room is dominated by those users. It's a good place to be!

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - SoySavant - 09-28-2024

The Grey Ducks' locker room culture is a fun and pretty active one! You can usually find at least a couple of people yapping about something throughout the week, but the place really shines during games when everyone's cheering on the team. We have a good mix of long-time league vets and some newer players with QB Cyrus MacDougall and LB Joe Blaze leading the way on their respective sides of the ball. Outside of football, there are also plenty of fun channels and activities to keep things lively (question of the day, the much-anticipated Hock Tourney, etc). The GMs have been great during my time with the team, always willing to help people, give folks reminders on TPE-related stuff, and keep the locker room atmosphere a light-hearted one. The Ducks were a team I had been really hoping to go to in the DSFL Draft largely because of the locker room and so far it's been a very fun squad to be a part of!

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - 24redcrayons - 09-28-2024

While I cannot speak to the general vibe of the Dallas Birddogs locker, I can speak to the dynamics with in the running back room. In particular, there is an establish running back, Lasso Jones, and a newcomer, Ford F150. Although Lasso Jones has the edge in terms of TPE at this moment, it is unclear which running back is the alpha. The younger running back, Ford F150, seems to have a chip on his shoulder and continually pushes Lasso Jones to do better, which is good for the team in general. However, it is still unclear as to whether or not the younger player will end up getting on the older player's nerves and if the competition will turn unfriendly. For the sake of the team, I hope that the two running backs are able to mesh and become a lethal one - two punch for the Dallas Birddogs offense and also become the first and second overall draft picks when the ISFL draft comes around.

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - pboomg - 09-28-2024

PBE Affiliate PT 50-1

RE: (S50) PT #3 - Locker Room Dynamics - 8bitd1ck - 09-28-2024

Pass