International Simulation Football League
S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! (/showthread.php?tid=16348)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - FleshBagSoup - 11-20-2019

1) Playoff Predictions, Reviews:

The San Antonio Marshals stop the Tijuana Luchadores chance at a 3-peat. Big sad. The game started out fairly well for the Lucha’s when they were the first team of the two to score. That drive started at their own 20 yard line and ended with a 3 yard touchdown by Fuzzy Dotson to give them the lead. The next team to score was also the Luchadores who got a 41 yard field goal. Unfortunately that would be the last time they score this game. With 34 seconds left in the half the Marshals managed to squeeze in a 40 yard field goal for their first 3 points of the game. At 27 seconds left in the third quarter the Luchadores miss a 39 yard field goal and right after the Marshals pull out a huge 78 yard touchdown run by Mathias Hanyadi that tied the game up 10-10. Marshals take their first lead of the game with a 1 yard touchdown by the good boi Ruff Ruff. The Luchadores tried to make a drive down to tie the game but were stopped on the San Antonio 7 yard line when they couldn’t convert on 4th and 1. After that the Marshals got the ball back with 2:13 left in the game and just ran out the clock to end the game and take their spot in the Ultimini.

3) All about the QBs

Going into the San Antonio Marshals vs Tijuana Luchadores playoff game everyone expected it to be a game that would be won on the ground and it was for the most part. But what about the qb’s, how did they do in their most important game of the season at the time. The answer is bad. Both qb’s had a rating below 50 and neither of them had a touchdown pass. Vega completed only 12 of his 30 passes for 147 yards and also had 2 interceptions. Vega finished the game with a rating of only 28.1. Blocksdale didn’t fare much better as he had 15 completions out of 33 attempts for 159 yards but with only 1 interception. Blocksdale had a slightly higher rating of 47.4. Even though there were three interceptions, only one of them was returned for any yardage. Two of them for 0 yards returned and the other for one yard. Blocksdale also had a fumble when he tried to rush the ball but it was recovered by Tijuana, fortunately. A possible reason that Blocksdale had slightly better game would be that he wasn’t sacked a single time but Vega was sacked three times, two of them coming from Howard Ryan.

8) Draft Focus

After losing to the wraiths 29-14 in the semi finals of the playoffs this year Baltimore needs to find some ways to improve and the draft might help fill up some holes that might assist in their pursuit of an ultimus. It looks like some of the larger need for the hawks going into the draft are currently linebacker and maybe a defensive linemen. I currently only see one linebacker on the hawks roster so if I had to choose I would rather fill that spot. The hawks first pick isn’t till 17 so I don’t reckon that we will end up getting one of the two better linebackers in this class, unfortunately. Because of this it might be a good idea to either try and grab a player that would be willing to switch or just grab a defensive linemen. There are two defensive linemen that might be available at 17, Stevie Vassallo and Jayson Kearse. They were both near identical in stats for the DSFL season as they both had 3 sacks and 15 tackles for a loss, but Vassallo had 5 more tackles. Vassallo also has a bit more TPE than Kearse so that probably explains the slight difference but otherwise either might be a good choice at pick 17.

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - Huskies311 - 11-20-2019

1) Playoff Predictions/review

I’m goin to be reviewing the Ultimini, which was the Portland Pythons against the San Antonio Marshall. Personally, this was an enormous game for me as it was my first Ultimini ever and second championship after Baltimore lost last season. In a league sense, this game now has the distinction as being San Antonio’s last game.

Looking at the game specifically, the major component to SAs success this season was the running game, with two max running backs. Portland knew this so they picked up defensive end Bobby Boucher off of waivers, who ended up with a monster game. 3 TFL from a DE In this sim is very good and was a big reason SA was held to a manageable 150 yards on the ground.

The other big battle was in the passing game. Vega could really not get it going, completing under .500% of his passes for a measly 122 yards. Cue came out great, however, and finished the day with a 109.4 passer rating.

A few other unsung heroes for the Pythons: Espinosa, who was perfect kicking (2 Extra points, 2 field goals), Jack Mahoff, S18’s meme equivalent of Gimmy, and RKANSAW N/A, who had 71 yards rushing on 7 attempts, as well as a receiving touchdown.

2)

1. how does it feel to have your first Ultimini as GM

2. Do you plan on continuing GM in the DSFL or do you plan on moving up eventually?

3. What does Portland have to do to repeat this season?

4. Was the secret to our success me forgetting fruit loops?

Answers
1) It feels great to finally have one under my belt. I knew I would get one eventually and to have won it only in my second season as a gm has really been a dream

2) I do think that eventually I will move up to gm in the NSFL. I really don’t see myself being satisfied with my career until I do so. However, I don’t expect that do be very soon.
Then again, you never know what could happen

3) In order for Portland to repeat we must draft well. This is past season we arguably had the best class and if we would repeat it would really help boost our chances. Other than that, we just need to play our cards right and hope the sim falls in our favor.

4) Most definitely, you forgetting the fruit loops really lit a fire under everyone and we all rallied together to use that anger and win the Ultimini. Also, you best believe we partied with bowls full of fruit loops after the game.

3) Saba’s interview of me

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - Raven - 11-20-2019

Quote:Going to Disneyland!:Who was the Ultimus MVP? Give us a rundown of their celebratory trip to Disneyland. (Can be completed after the Ultimus game)

Lanzer Grievous gets to go to fucking Disneyland, wooptie fucking doo. So he gets to fly all the way from the county of delicious suculent oranges, Orange County to Florida and goes to the most magical place on earth and you will never guess who he gets to fucking meet when he got there. All his favorite charachters from all his favorite disney movies, charchters like, the little mermaid, Donald Duck, Goofy, Princess Jasmine, Buzz Lightyears, Thumper from the bambi movies, Huey, Dewey, but not louie, because his actor had the flu and stayed at home sick and they couldnt find someone to replace the actor, Captain Hook, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Toulouse, Mister Smee, Dopey, Doc, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Evil Queen, Gus Gus, Fairy Godmother, Pinocchio from the 1940 film named Pinocchio, Honest John and also Gideon, Queen Elinor, Flynn Rider, Baloo, Simba, Robin Hood, Sherrif of Nottingham, Pongo, Winnie the Pooh, Kanga & Roo, Li Shang, Belle and the Beast, Timothy Q Mouse, Esmeralda, Lilo and Stitch and even Zazu from the Lion King movies. It was truely a wonderful day for Lanzer Grievous and his whole family who he had brought along with him on this magical journey. Lanzer Grievous sure hopes he can become MVP next year again so he can go again.

Quote:10) Rivalries
Written: Write about another team and why they are overrated and why you want them to lose.

While real rivalries in the NSFL are not very fierce, I will always root against any other NSFC team that is the Hawks. So with the Yellowknife Wraithes beating us in the NSFC conference final and then advancing to the finals to face off against the Orange County Otters, a part of me really wants to them choke in the home field advantage finals. Even though they are facing off against the ever good team which really do not need another cup added to their resume. It breaks my heart a little to even be rooting for the Otters, but conference rival above league rival I would say. I am going to have to root against the Wraiths. Just to spite them. I do not think this side is overrated at all, they have one of the greatest defences in the league right now and an offense to be very scared of. They just would not be our rivals if I did not root against them when ever I can. Rivalry is good to have and shows some good passion from the fans and players and makes games an enjoyable thing to look forward to each time they meet. Go Otters, take down the Wraiths!

Quote:12) Sit-down with a star
Written: Interview a player from a team that is not your own that is in the playoffs! You must ask them four questions and at least three must relate to the league in some way. YOU MUST POST THE QUESTIONS AND THEIR ANSWERS FOR CREDIT.

I sat down with @Toasty

1. How did it feel to win the Ultimini in your DSFL rookie season?

It was honestly nice with my first player I lost my rookie dsfl season and won my second year but with this player I was able to do it my rookie season and that was nice

2. Were you happy with your overall preformance during the playoffs?

No I am disappointed with my performance throughout the season. Playing SLB and only getting 1 or 2 sacks is a complete and utterly horrible

3. How did you feel being awarded the Defensive player of the game in the finals?

I didnt deserve it I played some of my worst football

4. Are you excited for your time in Chicago?

Yes I am excited to be playing on my original side of the ball at RB

Quote:13) Sit-down with a fan:
Written: Answer questions for an interview from a player that is not your own. You must answer at least four questions and at least three must relate to the league in some way. Link to the interviewers PT to receive credit. NOTE: THEY MUST POST THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR YOU TO GET CREDIT.
Graphic: no graphic option

http://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=...ndpost&p=231544

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - Bauer - 11-20-2019

PBE PT

Task 18 - [Image: YetiCW.jpg]

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - PDXBaller - 11-20-2019

Playoff Predictions, Reviews:
The Ultimus game for season 18 featured 2 strong and dominant teams from the regular season as the Orange County Otters visited the Yellowknife Wraiths to decide the ultimate winner. With a 10-3 record and heading into Yellowknife (11-2), you would think Orange County would be the underdog but given their dominant history of winning championships it was actually Yellowknife who was the underdog in this game. The Wraiths own sordid history is cursed with coming up short in the playoffs and this time was no different. Overall, it was a great defensive game with both teams showcasing why they were the 2 best defenses in the league this season. The Otters got off to a hot start in the first quarter as they scored 2 touchdowns. The Wraiths offense sputtered in the first half as they were only able to muster a 23 yard field goal early in the second quarter. Bigsby struggled throughout the game, but a glimmer of hope arrived early in the fourth quarter as the offense managed to get a touchdown bringing the game score 16-10. However, that was all she wrote as the Wraiths offense continued their horrendous play and wasn’t able to come back against the smothering Otters defense. Once again, the Wraiths were winless on the big stage.

Our Time
Despite a 5-8 record and blowout loss in the NSFC playoffs, the Colorado Yeti are primed to make a big leap in the league next season and win the Ultimus. I know that sounds crazy...Ultimus and Yeti?!? However, I think the team is poised to make a great run with the signing of star running back Ashley Owens (@run_CMC). He’s a dynamic threat on offense and will complement Michael Vincent greatly. I’m very excited to see how the offense thrives next season with great receiving depth. Not only can Owens run, but he’s got great hands to catch and will join an active group of receivers with Armor King at tight end and Bishop leading them all. I love how Forty-Two has developed into a red zone threat along with McMahon as another speed threat. Getting Bubba Thumper back will help the defensive line greatly and adding myself, Axel Hornbacher, will help the secondary greatly. Although it’s a young squad, I think Sinclair, Purchase, Parker, Lejune make a decent secondary that will make it difficult for any team we face. Overall, this team is heading in a great direction and will have lots of potential to look forward to as the season goes on.

Sit-down with a fan:
Quentin Sinclair (MaxGnarland) asked me questions.

Who is the toughest receiver you faced in the playoffs and how do you think you performed?
Have you considered taking a coaching position with a team after you retire?
Why did you choose to join the Yeti, a team that has traditionally been at the bottom of the standings? Especially since you were previously on a contender in the Wraiths.
What do you think you bring the Yeti to help them improve?

A1) The toughest receiver I faced was None Sunnycursed from the Baltimore Hawks. Despite winning the game, it was incredibly hard for me to keep up with him and he went for 9 receptions, 94 yards, and averaged 10.4 yards a catch. Those stats aren’t stellar, but I wasn’t able to stop Sunnycursed on some key drives in our NSFC playoff game and that really frustrated me. I did manage 2 pass deflections and an interception so I’m not too upset at my own performance there.

A2) I would definitely consider becoming a defensive back coach for the Colorado Yeti if given a chance. That’s a few seasons away, but I would love to remain with the organization for as long as they’ll have me for sure.

A3) I think the Yeti are finally on the right track with a great mix of active players training hard and a leadership in place that’s been stable for some time. Great organizations aren’t made overnight and neither are championship teams so it’s important that a team like the Yeti remain stable at the top and draft well to sustain success. Although they’ve traditionally been at the bottom, I think they’ve made all the right moves to become successful this season and I wanted to come back to retire here.

A4) Despite some regression, I’ve found a renewed sense of drive and I think I can bring that veteran leadership to the team. I have enough experience with defensive schemes and team composition to help the team create a winning formula and I’ve still got my fast legs.

Sit-down with a star:
Asked Quentin Sinclair (@MaxGnarland) questions.

How did you feel going into the NSFC playoffs against the Hawks?
What do you think the biggest problem was that led to a blowout loss for the Yeti?
What can you guys do to improve for next season?
What are you personally working on in the off-season to get better?

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - MaxGnarland - 11-20-2019

Sit down with a star: I asked Axel Hornbacher @PDXBaller these questions

Who is the toughest receiver you faced in the playoffs and how do you think you performed?
Have you considered taking a coaching position with a team after you retire?
Why did you choose to join the Yeti, a team that has traditionally been at the bottom of the standings? Especially since you were previously on a contender in the Wraiths.
What do you think you bring the Yeti to help them improve?

Sit down with a fan: Axel Hornbacher @PDXBaller asked me these questions

How did you feel going into the NSFC playoffs against the Hawks?
We knew the Hawks were a tough team and that their regular season record didn’t do their team justice. They have a deadly offense and we knew that they would attack our DBs early and often and their defense is nothing to sneeze at either. I knew in order for us to win that game our whole team would have to be on their A-game.

What do you think the biggest problem was that led to a blowout loss for the Yeti?
We just didn’t play well at all starting with myself. I let up multiple passes that I should not have. There was one play where I should have had a pick six but I just lost concentration and dropped the ball. We as a defense just got run over and that is inexcusable. As an offense we had several good drives but turnovers and drops killed us. On the bright side these are all things that we can and will improve on.

What can you guys do to improve for next season?
Well we’ve signed some big-name free agents which is new for the Yeti. We’re a young team and having time to let our young players develop will carry us far. We as a team are proud that we made the playoffs but we all know that it’s not enough. We’re coming for the Ultimus!

What are you personally working on in the off-season to get better?
I’ve started working with a new speed coach who recently came out of retirement and is a 4 time gold medalist in the 100m dash. I noticed that in many games I would lose a step when trying to catch up to receivers and I’m hoping this new coach can help me improve this aspect of my game.

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - Toasty - 11-20-2019

Quote:12) Sit-down with a star
Written: Interview a player from a team that is not your own that is in the playoffs! You must ask them four questions and at least three must relate to the league in some way. YOU MUST POST THE QUESTIONS AND THEIR ANSWERS FOR CREDIT.
I sat down with @Raven

1. Thoughts on your season?
1. Think I personally had a pretty good season. Started off very strong, had a bit of a slower middle bit to the season and ended quite good. Not counting our last season game against OCO which was just sloppy.
2. If there was one game and one play you could go back and redo which would it be
2. I think that would be our away game against the Yeti. I went 2TD, 3INT and went 27/52 on my throws. It was a sloppy game all around and against a team I should have played way better against.
3. What are your projections for the team next year
3. Hopefully better than this season. However with a strong Wraith team in our division and a beefing up Yeti. Who knows what will happen.
4. How are you gonna get your team back to the playoffs
4. By keep gaining that sweet TPE and being an absolute stud out on the field.

Quote:13) Sit-down with a fan:
Written: Answer questions for an interview from a player that is not your own. You must answer at least four questions and at least three must relate to the league in some way. Link to the interviewers PT to receive credit. NOTE: THEY MUST POST THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR YOU TO GET CREDIT.
Graphic: no graphic option
See Raven's Post

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - Sermokala - 11-20-2019

7) Next year
Written: If your team has been eliminated, why will the next year, or the year after that, be the year that your team is going to win the Ultimus or Ultimini.

The National Sim Football League is a game of luck and sim love. Having the games top QB and More then one 90 overall wide receiver means you always have a chance. Having no holes on the team means you'll make it to the playoffs. The lack of early picks hasn't devolved the team as the team has only been able to trade for the players it needs to get better. Fabricio baldari gave a top-end d-lineman performance and he only cost a third-rounder. This window however of a championship team is closing. The sim has had a lot of love for Baltimore over the years but this next year is going to be the culmination of things. Havran threw a few Int's to let the yeti past but beat that same yeti at the start of the season. Losing heartbreakingly close to the otters the year before came down to a game of inches. Every dog as his day and the hawks day is coming next year. I really hope so at least as the teams looking forward to a large rebuild in the years to follow. But the sim loves and the sim hates. All one can do at the end of the day is to hope for their day in the sun.

215 words.

20) Let’s get Wild!(card)
Written: Write about a team in one of the wild card games from last friday. Write about how they got robbed, or how they will win it all, or how they should have been the 1 seed.

The wildcard game between the Arizona outlaws and the Baltimore hawks was a statement about Baltimore's ambition. One team wanted to play a football game with hope in their hearts and love in the eyes. The other had hearts full of hate and eyes clear of mercy. Wayne Gretzky once said that when he lost his first Stanley cup that when he went over to the other team's locker room he found it to be closer to a morgue than a party. He said he learned that winning the title meant that the team had to die another day. Baltimore knew what it had to do to complete against Yellowknife and set out to show that it would do it. Arizona never played that badly but Baltimore simply never allowed for any openings. If anything though I think Arizona learned a lot from this game, more so then what Baltimore got, especially after their performance the week after. This might be the Arizona outlaws Stanley cup moment where they learned what it takes to win the playoffs and birth their dynasty from it. This was a good wildcard game, one team began a playoff campaign that it deserved and the other team learned its real place in the league.

8) Draft Focus
Written: What areas of your team has the biggest holes that you are hoping get filled in the upcoming S19 draft? What round are you hoping it’s filled?

My team is the Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Hawks and I think we all know the spot that the Hawks need to draft for. and by that I mean they don't have any real positions that they can draft for that will make this team better in the draft. Defensive tackle, linebacker are maybes but The hawks don't have a first-rounder to draft a starter in that role in the draft. DT ofc is the highest priority as hobbs is the weakest starter on the team but that's not even saying much. A lot of other teams have weaker starters in a lot more roles than him. Past that the team needs to start looking for actives that will be sent back down to the DSFL for a year or two until they can replace whoever is above them on the team. Luckily the non first round is filled with players like that. Having a generational QB means a lot of your problems solve themselves. A lot of teams will again be filling their D-line and the Baltimore D-line is filled with studs. Corner backs is already filled with a replacement in the next coming years. On the other side of the "skill position" set of players an up and coming WR is something Baltimore would be good to invest in sooner and later as while their start WR's are entering the award-winning years of their careers soon after that they will be shot in the proper way Baltimore hawks deal with the elderly.

17) Robbed
Written: Write about why your team was robbed from making the Playoffs, how did the sim screw you and why were you more deserving.
Graphic: Explain with a graphic why your team was better than a playoff team.
I'm sorry but Baltimore was robbed this time out. I know the Yellowknife Wraiths went 11-2 in the season and my Baltimore hawks only went 6-7 but the result was clearly going hawks going into the second half of the game. Then the wind picked up again and the game went the other direction with havran not being able to grip the ball like he has throughout the year and the year before. Why is the presence of wind something that would rob the hawks, a flying creature that would understand and appreciate the atmospheric effects of various winds? Because that wind was freezing bro. It turns out that Yellowknife isn't in some random city in the American west near Yellowstone. The Yellowknife wraiths actually hail from Yellowknife Which isn't even a town in a state. Its the capital of wasteland stretch of land in what's considered the "northern territories" like we're in the 1800's and we're trying to figure out if its going to be a slave state or a free state. On top of all this Its not even the north of America cold, We're talking about Yellowknife, Northern Territories, CANADA! So yes Baltimore was robbed because if television has taught me anything its to blame canada.. blame canada!

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - casserole - 11-20-2019

12 Sit down with a Star @bex

1) What advice would you give to another female player entering the league?
Quote:Don't let anybody let you feel like you don't belong here. We're here to have fun, just like the boys, so don't let them steal that for you. If someone wants to try and make a big deal about your gender? Reach out to one of the others. There may not be many of us, but those of us that are here are strong members of this community. We're here for you!

2) How does it feel to make Head of Office relatively quick?
Quote:It's an honor to be welcomed in so quickly. I won't pretend like I haven't worked hard to get where I am, but I do know that it is in part the luck of timing too. I expressed interest in the work at the right time to be considered for an internship with Head Office. I worked hard over that season as an intern to earn my promotion to be a full member. I'm extremely proud of what I've managed to achieve so far, and very excited about the seasons to come as I help work to make the league the best that it can be.

3) What is your best memory so far since joining the league?
Quote:I think my favorite memory is being drafted in the DSFL. I was still so new to the league and trying my best to feel like I was good. My draft class was huge, and I wasn't sure I had done enough to stand out. I was hoping to be drafted in the first three rounds at least. To have the Norfolk Seawolves trade up to grab me at the end of the first round at 6OA was such an amazing moment for me. I felt on top of the world!

4)Why is Molly the goodest girl?
Quote:Molly is the goodest girl because she simply exists.  She is sweet and lovely and nice. She likes string cheese and loves her parents. She deserves the entire world, and many many friends.

S18 ULTIMUS WEEK!!! - CalvinP - 11-21-2019

It's once again Cooter versus everybody. It doesn't really matter who matches up with him because he's a Clear Cut Above everybody else in the entire league. The man just has ice in his veins. He pulled out a 28-point come from behind in the second half just to finish the season. It is something phenomenal to watch.... Working beside him and playing beside him from being an average Quarterback to being an elite quarterback above the rest. He has definitely stepped up in terms of accuracy and confidence and that's the most important things to have in his position in my opinion. As a result from this the entire offense thrives because of him. Without Cooter we would be in a terrible position. We probably wouldn't even be a playoff team to be honest. With all this Talent It means nothing if cooter can move the ball the way he does. I really hope he gets a championship before he retires because he definitely deserves one. It's a shame He keeps falling short of the championship. He tries his all and just seems like the other team just plays their best game ever against him when it matters the most; he brings out the best in people I suppose.

-210 words

-------------------

I don't want to sound like I'm talking down to other franchise or being cocky about my team, but I've always stated that we have the best front office in the league and in all honesty There's no holes that we truly need to fill in our draft. We have players on a bench that the league hasn't even seen yet that has potential to be starters on different teams. I believe what we're looking for at this point is just somebody Dynamic and explosive to contribute to the team. It doesn't matter if you're on offense or defense..... Maybe as a safety because we have 1 million safeties apparently, but every other position we're good at and it's just some explosive Dynamic depth would definitely benefit us as a team. Having said that...... you can never go wrong drafting an offensive lineman. If there is a offensive lineman that stands out that's definitely the way to go if you watched our championship game I think Cooter should have more time To make things develop in and out of the pocket. It's not fair to him to try to force things at certain times and it's not fair to the running game or receivers. So If that pops up above all else maybe offensive lineman, but other than that, I can see us going simply for somebody who has big play potential.

232 words

-------------------

Have you seen the incredible Season that we had last year? We were one game away from being perfect during the regular season Which gave us a huge boost of confidence going into the playoffs, but I guess we got overconfident and overlooked our opponent and had probably the worst showing of the Year during the championship, but it's fine because there is no question that our time is now. We're at actually just hitting our Prime And the Wraiths are going to be even more dangerous next year. I don't see any team that took a leap big enough to actually compete with us in my honest opinion. All the young defensive guys that got drafted and season 15 along with myself are now touching their Prime years and especially with somebody like me on his last year of his contract I want to go out knowing that I helped bring a championship to Yellowknife before I probably move on. I don't think I need to run down a list of every person that I play along side of. We have the best roster and the entire league front to back Along with the best front office. I said it last season and we had a phenomenal, almost-record setting year and I'll say it again this season. Nobody's taking a step back. It's definitely still our time.

228 words

---------------------

The goddamn Orange County otters...... What can I say about the team that snatched Victory from the jaws of defeat? I have to pretend to respect somebody on their team. I don't know who it'll be. I guess it's the head coach... Maybe the refs they have on staff??? because the championship game that they played us in wasn't a good game. We definitely beat ourselves. They played horribly. We just played more horribly and The refs gave them the win. Now they're the back-to-back Champions If I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure about last season I try not to pay attention to news that we're not involved in. But people keep telling me about this Championship quality, and I just don't see it. I don't know if they got Relationship with the referees but I'm not impressed with anyone on their roster. I'm not impressed with any of the moves that they make in free agency and I don't care for the way they draft. They don't have no game changers in my opinion other than ref ball And that's just something we can't really fight. Hopefully their contract with the referees are up in the upcoming season and the refs let actual talent decide who's the winner the next time we play them... hopefully for a championship.

219 words