International Simulation Football League
(S20) - PT3 - Celebrations - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S20) - PT3 - Celebrations (/showthread.php?tid=18101)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

(S20) - PT3 - Celebrations - Briedaqueduc - 02-07-2020

SHL Affiliation

(S20) - PT3 - Celebrations - SDCore - 02-07-2020

For the Ulitimus we all celebrate in our own way, but in Austin we do one thing very differently. Austin is known for being weird and for music so we would definitely have to have some type of music celebration. Perhaps we would have an outdoor concert with a bunch of bands, artists and the like. We could do this all while rolling on big moving platforms, surrounded by fans and cheering. We could all have some beer and celebrate the championship with the city.

In essence I am saying we would have a huge parade. There would be floats, music, lights, food, booze, and strippers. We would have to have strippers cause we are that awesome. Also, Austin is known for Barbecue, so we would have to have giant smokers and hunks of meat and sides. After all we are football players and drinking a lot of booze, so food is going to need to be consumed. After this we will have to stop and have some speeches, get a key to the city and celebrate some more.

Maybe one of us will get so faded that we pull an Ovie and swim in a pond or fountain, that's weird. We are Austin and we like, we like to party.

(S20) - PT3 - Celebrations - Kyle - 02-07-2020

After winning the Ultimus players all go do how the fuck should i know I'm a rookie. When I win my first of many Ultimuseses I plan on on doing huge lines of that ole Tijuana special I never leave home with. First place is going is my hometown, the city I rep, and the city I play professional football in. Austin motherfucking Texas Y'all. I'm keeping it weird twenty-four seven because that's who I am and that's how Austin is. Once i stomp through 6th street and get dazed and confused in Zilker Park i'm taking my wyld ass back yonder to Tijuana where the rules are made up and cell phone pics don't matter. I am king in that city and want to give those good people a giant party they will never forget. An entire week full of hedonism and debauchery for men, women and children. The entire nation of mexico might run out of it's entire supply of alcohol. At that point el presidente of Mexico will have to invade guatemala or some shit to get access to all of thier liquor stores. hopefully after that we should be nice and passed out or possibly hungover if we get enough mascal.

(S20) - PT3 - Celebrations - 124715 - 02-08-2020

A lot of championship winners go on grandiose vacations to exotic and far away locales, on fancy cruise ships, or journey to Disney World and see how many celebrities they can meet, or even stop by the white House and talk to the president, maybe eat some borgars. Richard D'Attoria V has won two championships over his career, but both came in the DSFL and not in the big leagues, so he's not quite sure how the big boys celebrate. (Note to self: original research will be needed to expand on this topic.) However, immediately following both of Richard D'Attoria V's Ultimini wins, he celebrated with the fans and the entire city, joining the official team parade. In the epic Tijuana S13 Ultimini parade, Richard and his triumphant teammates rolled over the border, acknowledging their significant San Diegan fanbase. The S14 pythons Ultimini parade was similarly fantastic, with the entire team partying and having fun for an entire day. However, after both of these occasions, Richard went to Chipotle with the entire team to get tasty food. Sure, it may seem simple or disappointing, but there's nothing really like an authentic night of bonding with ones teammates over delicious food, games, fun, and maybe too much sugar. Richard plans to continue this tradition when he inevitably wins 6 Ultimus trophies.

(S20) - PT3 - Celebrations - AlexF - 02-08-2020

SHL

(S20) - PT3 - Celebrations - frithjofr - 02-08-2020

SHL Affiliate Claim

(S20) - PT3 - Celebrations - White Cornerback - 02-08-2020

Written Option: With the Super Bowl ending last night, the Chiefs are booking a trip to Disney World! What traditions do Ultimus champions follow? Write a minimum of 200 words describing those traditions.

I'd imagine that the NSFL Ultimus celebrations are exactly the same as the NFL. I mean our entire league is based on the idea of an american football league, albeit starting off smaller and I can't remember if we established the official lore for the league ? I think judging from the PT's the last 20 seasons or so, the NSFL does exist within the realm of the american sports field, ie the NBA/NFL/NHL all exist. But here's where there's problems. We're in the year 2035/2036 and obviously Kobe recently died, but in our IC lore that would be 15-16 years ago. But we suddenly started talking about his death? You could argue it being the anniversary of it but I digress.

Anyway yeah you'd imagine that the Ultimus celebrations are similar to the real life ones. Getting absolutely smashed beyond belief afterwards, I actually down know what happens after the award ceremony thing. Like do they go for dinner straight away or go back to hotel or go straight and get pissed, is all a mystery. But whatever they do, thats what they do be doing here too. Exact same stuff to be honest. Just mainly getting smashed is ur big Ultimus tradition. Not too different from day to day life as a millionaire either tbh.

(S20) - PT3 - Celebrations - Ephenssta - 02-08-2020

I suppose each team can choose to do whatever they wish to celebrate, but I have some strong opinions about what I'd like to do with my teammates to celebrate a win. If we were to win, I’d love to see the club rent us a yacht and stock it with all the food you can imagine. I want steaks, chicken nuggets, chicken sandwiches, waffle fries, fried okra, mashed potatoes and a chicken fried steak. While the meal is important, though, I’d really like to be able to go out on the deck in the nice ocean breeze and enjoy some fine deserts and drinks with my buddies while dipping our toes in a nice pool. I think I’d like a brownie with some hot fudge on top personally. And maybe some ice cream on the side. But even more important than the desert should be the drinks. I want an open bar so I can drink all the rum I want. And I’ll be drinking lots of rum! Maybe I’ll start with a pina colada before moving to some Caribbean Rum Punch, or maybe something with some pineapple. In any case, the drinks are the most important part and I expect so many options there that even I’ll have a hard time choosing. And finally, when we’re all nice and lit, we can pose for pictures with the trophy on our pirate boat.

(S20) - PT3 - Celebrations - Jonny2x - 02-08-2020

PBE PT

(S20) - PT3 - Celebrations - hihihi_62 - 02-08-2020

Well, considering I've been in the league for four years and lost in the championship I have no idea what NSFL champions do...but for the PT I'll give it my best shot and guess what I would do if I won! We definitely wouldn't be going to disneyland because disneyland is for children...we'd need to crank things up a bit. It would start with a visit to my favourite local Yellowknife pawn shop the Golden Nugget. Before BigRed and the rest of the Wraiths had a chance to enjoy their time with the trophy I'd sell that thing for like $20. Of course it's worth 20, 000$ but we've all seen pawn stars and know how that goes. Next I'd take my $20 and head right next door to the local strip club. I'd sit my freshly minted championship tooshie perv row and demand my favourite stripper, Stripper D, onto the stage. Next I would spend the next 5 minutes throwing 5$ bills at her until I spent all $20 of my championship dollars on her. At this point I'd once again be broke and I'd probably head over to Cooter bigsby's place for the big after party. When someone asked what happened to the Ultimus trophy I'd tell them that i gave it to Maurice Virtanen and blame it all on him...