International Simulation Football League
(S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 (/showthread.php?tid=38305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - AW13 - 04-01-2022

WSBL PT

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - Memento Mori - 04-01-2022

WSBL Affiliate PT

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - AL_GRINGO - 04-01-2022

WSBL PT

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - Rusfan - 04-01-2022

Throughout his existence in Marvel comics since August of 1962 in the series "Amazing Fantasy" Spider-Man has had many different explanations for his powers. Whether he was a man bitten by a radioactive spider gaining all of his powers naturally, or just being given the strength and speed but having to design technology for the rest of his arsenal, or having his DNA rewritten in a future magical machine (Spider-Man 2099, look it up) his abilities have always been basically the same. The one I want to take for Mandrews McHollywood here today is his ability to stick to anything, and therefore, make anything stick to him. As a WR the advantages are obvious, I've built this player in the image of someone who never dropped any passes and with this ability there's no way he ever would. A secondary choice would obviously be the web-shooters, but most of the time those are technology, not powers. Unless you're watching the superior Toby Macguire Spider-Man movies.

(165 Words)

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - Arkz - 04-01-2022

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - slothfacekilla - 04-01-2022

WSBL PT

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - woelkers - 04-01-2022

If Cedric Wilkins II were to have some sort of super power, I think the ability to camouflage himself would be at the top of his list. Everybody seems to be thinking in the same vein of super speed, and that has certain appeal of course, but at the end of the day, super speed sans super endurance makes you a one play wonder. Camouflage, on the other hand? Endless possibilities. You could be defending a wide receiver, and then suddenly be wearing the same color as that wide receiver, convincing the quarterback he would be safe to throw your direction, until the ball leaves his hand and he realizes he has just thrown into a trap. Or, in the return game, disappear into the field as you take the kick, only to reappear in the end zone with the other team left scratching their heads, wondering what happened to the returner. Ironically, the ability to blend in would be key to helping Cedric Wilkins II stand out.

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - Dagumpa - 04-01-2022

PBE PT

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - sathona - 04-01-2022

I actually have many special abilities, although I have been informed I am not allowed to use them in the competitive game of football. I find this a great tragedy because I am at my best when I am able to use all of the tools at my disposal. I will tell you which of my abilities I think would be most useful here. First, I have wings and I am able to fly. This would put me at an obvious advantage as I could make all of my kicks from the sky, rendering anyone's chances to block them impossible. I am also a bearer of the Light, which means that in the unlikely event that anyone knocks me down, I would be able to immediately arise from the dead and kick as if nothing had happened. I have many other abilities that the Guardians have been accustomed to keeping to themselves, such as the ability to harness arc energy to electrocute my foes, rain fire down from the sky, and summon the power of the void to consume anyone who stands in my way. I believe I could be very successful when kicking if all of the opposing team were consumed by the void, so if I were to pick one of my powers to use in the game, it would be that one. As I have mentioned, I will not be using these abilities in the interest of fairness in this little game, but know that I could at any moment should I choose to do so.

RE: (S34) PT 4 - Roll 20 - Crodyman - 04-01-2022

Clearly the best spell or spell like ability would be the TIME STOP. I'm taking this straight from DIO.

Art Deco could drop back, staring down the QBs eyes, and as soon as the ball leaves his hands, Art Deco would shout "ZE WARULDO" and time would stop for 10 seconds. This would allow him to casually jog to wherever he needs to be on the field in order to pick off the pass. Alternatively, say he manages to snag a pick using his own skills and guile. Well, once he takes off down the field to the opponents endzone, he could use his time stop ability to allow him to essentially score a free TD. If his 40 yard dash time is a 4.35, and a football field is 100 yards, then it is reasonable to assume that with a 10 second time stop he would be able to snag a pick in his own endzone, use the time stop, and then sprint nearly all the way down the field before time resumes. Time stop is the most OP spell like ability, and thats the one I'd want.