International Simulation Football League
(S36) PT 1 - Just a Prank Bro - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S36) PT 1 - Just a Prank Bro (/showthread.php?tid=40172)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: (S36) PT 1 - Just a Prank Bro - Vaxlare - 07-01-2022

Oh yes, the rookie rights of passage. Pranks. Berlin is no different than the other leagues, organizations or groups. We treat all our rookies the same. The 1st rounders and the 6th rounders. The favorite is the backpacks that we have made the rookies carry around during their daily activities. Everything from their lunch to a change of clothes. They only have the ability to use the provided backpack for the entirety of their rookie season. Have you ever seen a 6'5'' 350 lb DT carrying around a pink Dora the Explorer kids backpack? Yeah that is just our rookie Nathan Meagher. I think it makes him look fabulous. Berlin legend Goat Tank got to pick out rookie QB Bageshwari Singh's new bag. He chose to give the young QB a Peppa Pig backpack. It even has a button on the face of Peppa that gives lines from the show. The vets love walking by and making it say voice lines while Singh is eating in public.

Code:
167 Words

RE: (S36) PT 1 - Just a Prank Bro - dallasrogue21 - 07-01-2022

Oh lord, do I have a story of a HILARIOUS prank that me and the rest of the Portland Pythons roster pulled on our first round pick, @"El Gadgeto". 

We played it off after he was picked that we were heavily against what he called, 'hazing' and promised him, that we would not pull any crazy rookie pranks on him. But, boy, was he bamboozled. The first thing we did was fill his car with pythons. Real pythons. I'm talking the ones that if they bite you, you die. So it was hilarious when he was bit and was crying about having to go to the hospital! Good times! Secondly, when he was done getting treated at the hospital, we treated it like those rookie dinner things that people do in the NFL. We all got IV's and Tylenol and some Advil, and just ran up his hospital bill for fun! It was like 250,000 dollars in the end, which obviously, we left him to pay. It was all in good fun though, but, he needs to know his place. So if he finds a snek in his pillowcase, I'm not saying it was me, but it was me.

198 words.

RE: (S36) PT 1 - Just a Prank Bro - Gadget - 07-01-2022

I got pranked. I got pranked real bad. They don't haze here, they Snake. I do not mean in the sense they are all snakes. I mean literal pythons. I wake up at 6:00 AM for practice, walk out to my car, get in and BOOM its filled to the brim with snakes. I don't mean them kinda garden snakes you can find anywhere in Oortalnd, I mean honest to god venomous pythons. One immediately lunged and bit me, and @dallasrogue21 started laughing himself so bad you woulda thought his condition was worse then mine, despite me literally dieing from snake venom. Meanwhile all this time I was howlin and crying in pain, it took the neighbors waking up at 6:45 to call an ambulance. Once I got to the hospital, I saw Roma and a few others join me in my room, as I was unable to do just about anything post-operation where they had to install a prosthetic pancreas. Once I finally came to, I saw them treating the nursing staff like a damn room service, ordering close to a quarter million worth of medical equipment, just to leave me with the bill. I think this is all karma for eating Roma's lunch when we ordered the same exact meal, he just got guac, and they got mixed up.

221 words

RE: (S36) PT 1 - Just a Prank Bro - Arctic - 07-01-2022

PBE Affiliate task

RE: (S36) PT 1 - Just a Prank Bro - gucci - 07-01-2022

With Dermot out of the league, it's becoming harder and harder to prank an Irish guy. That being said, Dallas drafted a new kicker in Paddy McGuinness (kind of racist name imo). Brock Landers Jr. isn't the most creative guy, but luckily when you have a foreign teammate it's pretty easy to get away with unoriginal pranks. One day in conversation, Paddy let slip that he has no idea who Charlie Brown is. Bingo. No knowledge of Charlie Brown means no knowledge of the infamous Lucy prank from Peanuts. As the Dallas QB2, Brock Landers Jr. also naturally serves as the holder for field goals. In practice today, he would unleash a classic prank on McGuinness that would give everyone on the team a good laugh. When the snap came, Landers put the ball on the ground and McGuinness moved towards him to put his foot through the ball. At the last second Landers pulled the ball back and McGuinness kicked the air, followed through, and fell. Everyone laughed. Priceless.

RE: (S36) PT 1 - Just a Prank Bro - Kyamprac - 07-01-2022

PBE Affiliate

RE: (S36) PT 1 - Just a Prank Bro - toivo - 07-01-2022

SHL PT

RE: (S36) PT 1 - Just a Prank Bro - WALDO - 07-02-2022

As an experienced user to the league, it’s always fun to see what new antics are pulled in the locker rooms in order to get rookies involved or just how they make the league seem fun or make the rookies less scared of being active, kind of like freshmen in high school. The biggest thing that the Bondi Beach Buccaneers Locker Room has been doing has been the “Fire Arctix” and “Fire Glims” memes. To an uneducated eye, some may think that the players just actively hate their general managers so much that they make an emote about how much they hate them, and buy nitro just to use it in other servers. This may trick some rookies into believing that hating their leaders is something that they should be in fact doing in order to either fit in or just to follow the crowd. However, much to my chagrin, it is just a bit. Soon enough, these rookies figure out that it is all a joke, and that the hate for both of their hard-nosed leaders is seemingly unwarranted, and they should love them while they have them. This is one of my favorite “pranks” that i’ve seen in the ISFL as it involves everyone, whether accidentally or purposefully, which makes it just a wonderful experience.

RE: (S36) PT 1 - Just a Prank Bro - yesboom - 07-02-2022

After enduring infernal hazing in our first year in London, we, the now vets, decided enough was enough. We wouldn't put them through this.. Or at least, that's what they thought. Our first idea was to send them to the London Royal's soccer club. Making them think they'd actually been drafter to play goalie and forward. Alas, the FO wasn't a fan of the idea and didn't want them to spend time kicking a round ball. We thought about making a crazy cafeteria menu, but the 24/7 fish and chips only menu we already had was more than enough. Finally, we settled on walking the Lion. The FO was delighted. Them running, trying to escape its teeth was good stamina practice. We were extasic. People aren't used to walk lions. One cried. We felt bad, so did the Lion. The Lion was happy. He had made new friends and loved running around, chasing strangers. The rookies were.. Well surprised at first but soon grew accustomed to its presence. One almost lost a finger but we decided to swipe this incident under the rug.

184 words

RE: (S36) PT 1 - Just a Prank Bro - Urq660 - 07-02-2022

SHL Affiliate