International Simulation Football League
A King has stepped down from his throne - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Player Retirement (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: A King has stepped down from his throne (/showthread.php?tid=10389)

Pages: 1 2

A King has stepped down from his throne - ralams123 - 09-19-2018

After soon to be 8 seasons I am announcing my retirement for the end of the season. I know I fell inactive after Season 7 but I am glad to be part of the great franchise of Orange County. I am currently typing this preparing for an MRI so I dont have enough time to tag anyone but i'm going to start by thanking the Otters for giving some new guy who declared for the draft a day before a chance to shine. I would like to thank Mark Spector AKA RedCyranth for being a mentor to me early on, Timeconsumer himself for guiding me into what I should update to be the most effective on the fied, Molarpistols for drafting me and having faith I wont just be a throwaway pick in the 5th round, Jiggly for always keeping the locker room fun and interesting. Mike Boss (JBLAZE_THE_BOSS), Westy (Bwestfield), Phelps (DrunkenTeddy), Crush (JKortesi81), and Yates (jordan327) for being such a potent offense and just overall cool people in the locker room (for some it was rare) and fire-bred for just being him XD. Also thanks to anyone else I probably missed, this King has officially stepped down.

PS: I plan to recreate later today and make my reincarnated comeback

A King has stepped down from his throne - White Cornerback - 09-19-2018

I hope everything goes fine with your MRI man!

A King has stepped down from his throne - kckolbe - 09-19-2018

Best of luck, and I'd recommend waiting until Friday night to recreate.

A King has stepped down from his throne - RedCydranth - 09-19-2018

Get this man a Beanie!!!!

(09-19-2018, 08:17 AM)White Cornerback Wrote:I hope everything goes fine with your MRI man!

I just finished it and they said its just a sprained LCL but it could be worse because I have been overworking my knee

(09-19-2018, 08:38 AM)kckolbe Wrote:Best of luck, and I'd recommend waiting until Friday night to recreate.

Why should I wait?

A King has stepped down from his throne - timeconsumer - 09-19-2018

You were an awesome teammate and will go down in history as one of the best late-round steals in my opinion.

A King has stepped down from his throne - kckolbe - 09-19-2018

(09-19-2018, 07:05 AM)ralams123 Wrote:Why should I wait?

Because after midnight EST on Friday, all new creates will be S12 regression, which gives you a lot more time to earn TPE before regression.

A King has stepped down from his throne - nunccoepi - 09-19-2018

(09-19-2018, 09:40 AM)kckolbe Wrote:Because after midnight EST on Friday, all new creates will be S12 regression, which gives you a lot more time to earn TPE before regression.

I think its just after the sims on Friday night.

But yeah, @ralams123, this will allow you to be in the S12 NSFL draft instead of the S11 NSFL draft in just a few weeks. Basically a whole extra season's worth of tpe before you hit the NSFL.

But if you want, you can go ahead and create your player now and then just post that you don't want to be approved until the trade deadline and you'll be set.

(09-19-2018, 10:03 AM)nunccoepi Wrote:I think its just after the sims on Friday night.

But yeah, @ralams123, this will allow you to be in the S12 NSFL draft instead of the S11 NSFL draft in just a few weeks. Basically a whole extra season's worth of tpe before you hit the NSFL.

But if you want, you can go ahead and create your player now and then just post that you don't want to be approved until the trade deadline and you'll be set.

Yeah I will probably create and say I want to be in the S12 draft before I forget.