International Simulation Football League
*Marquise Brown Post-Trial Press Conference - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Marquise Brown Post-Trial Press Conference (/showthread.php?tid=10866)

Pages: 1 2 3

*Marquise Brown Post-Trial Press Conference - YoungTB - 10-24-2018

Marquise Brown walks up to a podium dressed in a Philly blue tuxedo fitted with a gold tie. He adjusts the mic to his 5'10 height and looks over the many media personalities in the room, more than usual. He rolled his eyes before beginning his statement.

"Alright well, first of all I just want to say that I'm innocent."

On October 20, Brown had failed a drug test regarding the use of HGH to maximize his training. In reality, he was using the HGH to recover from a minor knee injury he suffered during week 3 of the preseason, he wasn't using it to develop faster than his peers. Besides, he's 25, why would he need HGH?

"I think the drug policy we have in the NSFL is messed up, as I've stated during my appeal. But I've already tried reasoning with the head office, and they continue to pursue punishment against me. So I will be accepting my punishment of 6 million dollars and a suspension from training time."

"I want to both thank and apologize my teammates that had my back through all of this, you guys are awesome, and I'm sorry to drag you all into my mess. I also want to thank the front office of the Philadelphia Liberty for also sticking with me through all of this. I'm just ready to get this over and done with and continue to play football for the Liberty."

"I'll be opening up the mics for questions."

Ask away.

*Marquise Brown Post-Trial Press Conference - Official DT - 10-24-2018

Do you believe a justice has been done?
Will you be more cautious with updates?
Do you feel this punishment was fair?
Should updaters be held accountable too?

*Marquise Brown Post-Trial Press Conference - ItsJustBarry - 10-24-2018

How is the appeal process going?
Would you rate that better or worse than the Liberty #Process?
Would this constitute as a hate crime?
Are the Orange County Otters above the law?
You have 7 career TDs however you go by "Touchdown" Brown. Why?

(10-24-2018, 01:08 PM)Official DT Wrote:Do you believe a justice has been done?
Will you be more cautious with updates?
Do you feel this punishment was fair?
Should updaters be held accountable too?

1. "No. Nothing to find justice about. I didn't do anything that would be self incriminating, unless you count taking medicine after an injury incriminating."

2. "I will and I have been. My most recent slip up was something that didn't affect anything about me whatsoever. I will continue to be cautious with my updates and try not to give the updaters any more added 'inconvenience'."

3. "I don't feel this punishment was fair. I'd have been fine with just a 3 million dollar fine instead of the six and I told the head office about this. I really don't think they considered my appeal at all."

4. "I don't think they should be held accountable, but I wasn't the only one that messed up here. That's all I'm trying to say. And if I did, the only thing that I did that "broke the rules" was annoy the updaters. It's stupid to fine me that much over it."

(10-24-2018, 05:57 PM)ItsJustBarry Wrote:How is the appeal process going? 
Would you rate that better or worse than the Liberty #Process?
Would this constitute as a hate crime?
Are the Orange County Otters above the law?
You have 7 career TDs however you go by "Touchdown" Brown.  Why?

1. "The appeal process was quick, that's for sure. Makes me think that they really didn't read my appeal."
2. "Nothing is better than the Process."
3. "I would consider it a hate crime because I hate the head office."
4. "Yes because of Mr. Consumer. He's got nice feet."
5. "I have 28 career rushing touchdowns in the DSFL and I'll be getting even more touchdowns this year with a better offense. Plus, Touchdown Brown is the best nickname in the league."

*Marquise Brown Post-Trial Press Conference - Daybe - 10-24-2018

Borkus Maximus III, Second Line quarterback has more rushing yards than you this season. Do you have any comments on this?

*Marquise Brown Post-Trial Press Conference - iamslm22 - 10-24-2018

How does it feel to improve to an amazing career record of One win and Fifteen losses?

(10-24-2018, 09:42 PM)Daybe Wrote:Borkus Maximus III, Second Line quarterback has more rushing yards than you this season. Do you have any comments on this?

Micycle McCormick, a former kicker, has a better completion percentage than you this year. Do you have any comments about this?

(10-24-2018, 09:43 PM)iamslm22 Wrote:How does it feel to improve to an amazing career record of One win and Fifteen losses?

How does it feel to have amassed only one ring in your entire quarterbacking career?

*Marquise Brown Post-Trial Press Conference - nunccoepi - 10-24-2018

Owen Taylor is on pace to break the record for TDs in a season