International Simulation Football League
Dick Wizardry Pre-Draft Press Conference AMA - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Dick Wizardry Pre-Draft Press Conference AMA (/showthread.php?tid=11094)

Dick Wizardry Pre-Draft Press Conference AMA - AdamS - 11-22-2018

He's here and he's ready to answer any and all questions. The #1 pick in the DSFL draft, the man that single handedly took Kansas City back to the palyoffs, the Master of the Austrailian Kiss, Weapon XXX, the man with a Triple R doctorate for excellence as a runner-receiver-returner....Dick Wizardry!

Dick Wizardry Pre-Draft Press Conference AMA - dropbear - 11-22-2018

What sort of place would Dick like to find himself in? A sticky situation where a team looks likely to be stuck in the bottom for a while? Somewhere on the fringe that just needs a bit of hard work and some rough play to get to a more pleasurable situation, like the Ultimus? Or somewhere that the ins and outs of team life are already satisfying, providing a shot at immediate success in your rookie year?

Dick Wizardry Pre-Draft Press Conference AMA - majesiu - 11-22-2018

The origins of the name

What is next for you in the NSFL?

How big of a role are you expecting in the rookie year?

Which RB records do you want to chase at the big level?

(11-22-2018, 12:42 AM)dropbear Wrote:What sort of place would Dick like to find himself in? A sticky situation where a team looks likely to be stuck in the bottom for a while? Somewhere on the fringe that just needs a bit of hard work and some rough play to get to a more pleasurable situation, like the Ultimus? Or somewhere that the ins and outs of team life are already satisfying, providing a shot at immediate success in your rookie year?

"What I want is a team who's smart enough to put the ball in my hands to make an impact. On the ground, through the air, doesn't matter. Nobody handles balls like I do. If the team is intent to improve, this Dick is ready to swing for you. And as long as we're moving forward towards the ultimate goal of championships, I have no problem being patient. Football isn't about just hammering away til you finish. It's about building up. Hitting a little bit of all the right zones. Ya gotta caress that defense with outside runs and nibble on the formations with short passes then thrust it right up the middle before you pull back and slow down just to keep them guessing as to what's coming next before you slam it into the end zone over and over while the crowd chants your name."

(11-22-2018, 12:47 AM)majesiu Wrote:The origins of the name

What is next for you in the NSFL?

How big of a role are you expecting in the rookie year?

Which RB records do you want to chase at the big level?

"Uhh..my parents gave me this name. That's a weird question. And no, it's not short for Richard. It's just Dick. Unless you mean my ancestry. I dunno..Dutch? As for what comes next? I get drafted by some smart GM and then I make every other dumbass mad that he didn't draft me. Because I'm gonna bust my beautiful ass and dominate in this league. I didn't get here because of my daddy and grandaddy's name unlike SOME people. I worked for it. I earned it. And I'm coming to bust the seams of every NSFL record I can get my hands on. And that starts with my rookie year. Ya see that? that's called a segue. I just rolled it right into your next question and it was smooth as fuck. Just like me on the field or in advertising. Call me, Hollywood. Rookie of the Year. That's my expectation. And it won't be because I averaged 3 yards a carry and got handed the rock at the half yard line over and over. I mean, bro, you can fall forward for 3 yards most of the time. And that is all your questions. I hope that this interaction with Dick has left you satisfied."

Dick Wizardry Pre-Draft Press Conference AMA - Raven - 11-22-2018

If Dick Wizard was a wizard what kind of magic would be practise?

(11-22-2018, 08:48 AM)Raven Wrote:If Dick Wizard was a wizard what kind of magic would be practise?

"What do you mean, if?"

Dick Wizardry Pre-Draft Press Conference AMA - nunccoepi - 01-10-2019

(11-22-2018, 03:33 AM)AdamS Wrote:He's here and he's ready to answer any and all questions. The #1 pick in the DSFL draft, the man that single handedly took Kansas City back to the palyoffs, the Master of the Austrailian Kiss, Weapon XXX, the man with a Triple R doctorate for excellence as a runner-receiver-returner....Dick Wizardry!

AdamS is this presser done? I know it was from a while ago, but just wanted to make sure before I graded it. And I wanted to remind you to edit your responses into the OP if you wanted to get paid for them.

Dick Wizardry Pre-Draft Press Conference AMA - AdamS - 01-10-2019

Its done. I'll compile the responses and quote you when I'm finished

Dick Wizardry Pre-Draft Press Conference AMA - nunccoepi - 02-11-2019

(01-10-2019, 05:39 PM)AdamS Wrote:Its done. I'll compile the responses and quote you when I'm finished

[Image: giphy.gif]