International Simulation Football League
*Grayson Kuusela Pre-Draft Rankings - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Grayson Kuusela Pre-Draft Rankings (/showthread.php?tid=11116)

Pages: 1 2

*Grayson Kuusela Pre-Draft Rankings - WannabeFinn - 11-24-2018

It’s kind of hard to believe that my first season in this league has already come and gone. Still feels like it was just last week that Dermot was begging for me to grace him with my presence over here. Didn’t really expect to fall as far as I did in the DSFL draft, nor did I think I would go to a team who had already picked a few defensive linemen, but I’m glad I ended up with San Antonio. The locker room and the defensive scheme has been a pretty nice fit. We fell short in the playoffs, but it still felt like I had a rather productive season. In the 14 regular season games that I played, Kuusela recorded 90 tackles, 7 tackles for loss, 6 sacks, 1 forced fumble and 1 recovered fumble. My balanced archetype and weight of 300 pounds allowed me to rotate between DE, DT, and LB, which explains my particularly high tackles total for an EDGE player.

Anyways, enough about my season. It’s time to rank my potential draft destinations.

BAL

Baltimore has shown plenty of interest in the draft process and the feeling is mutual. There are some guys on this team that I’ve got good relationships with and I feel that there is a real chance for me to be a foundational player for the Hawks on their defensive line. Baltimore is a pretty gross city but at least I don’t actually have to live there. The logo isn’t anything special but it’s still nice. All in all a place where I would be happy to begin my career.

Verdict: Top 3 Destination

COL

As far as I can tell, I don’t really know anyone on the team. At least not that well. I’m not familiar with either GM, although infinitempg does make some sweet graphics for the drafts. I think that’s what he does. The team looks rather weak overall, but at least I would be the go to guy on defense relatively quickly. Colorado is a nice location, but not a fan of the logo to be honest. Just seems like a constipated, hairy dude. Pretty much the only team that hasn’t reached out to me in any form.

Verdict: Bottom 3 Destination

PHI

Alright let’s get this out of the way first. I don’t like the city of Philadelphia. The people fucking suck. Now that I’ve addressed that aspect, the Liberty seem like a pretty decent team. I think I could contribute pretty early on here. However, I only know a handful of people on the team and frankly it’s a mixed bag. In regards to the branding and logo it’s a far cry from original and really doesn’t do a whole lot for me. All in all, I feel a whole lot of “meh” about the prospect about playing here.

YKW

I would probably be a rotational player at best to start my career here, which is a little disappointing but I also wouldn’t mind going back to San Antonio for a season. I probably know more people on this team than any other and just like Philly, it’s unfortunately a mixed bag. I was big on the Wraiths when I first joined the league but with Dermot’s decision to step away from the GM position and his player nearing retirement, I’m not totally sure how I would feel about playing here long term. Probably the best team branding in the league though.

Verdict: Middle 2 Destination

ARI

Tomen, Rindiee, Kck, and Durden are all here. That’s probably the most attractive part about the Outlaws. They seem to have a relatively young and crowded defensive line, at least on the interior. Branding and location is pretty good. Wouldn’t mind playing here, but I think it’s more of a matter of if I actually fit their plans.

Verdict: Middle 2 Destination

NOLA

Yaaaaas Bitch. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss. I think the name is kinda dumb for a football team, but it works. I have a strong desire to chimp it up in the locker room and on the field with Beaver.

OCO

The branding is clean and the colors pop, but I don’t like that the team is county based. I get it when some smaller markets opt to being a “state” team, but Orange County is the opposite of a small market. Pick a fookin city. A few homies here and the team seems decently competitive. It just feels weird to think of myself as an “Orange County Otter”.

SJS

The color scheme is dope, I like the Bay Area location, and the team seems like it’s young and on the rise. Their DLine appears to have a strong need for a player like Kuusela and I would enjoy being a part of the team’s ascension.

So there ya have it.

P.S. writing media on your phone sucks balls

*Grayson Kuusela Pre-Draft Rankings - iamslm22 - 11-24-2018

Hawks top 3?
Liberty bottom 3?

I think I'm in love

BAL BAL BAL BAL

*Grayson Kuusela Pre-Draft Rankings - kckolbe - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 01:33 PM)iamslm22 Wrote:Hawks top 3?
Liberty bottom 3?

I think I'm in love

BAL  BAL  BAL  BAL

He has you in the same category as SJS.

*Grayson Kuusela Pre-Draft Rankings - iseedoug - 11-24-2018

SJS SJS SJS SJS

*Grayson Kuusela Pre-Draft Rankings - PDXBaller - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 01:34 PM)iseedoug Wrote:SJS  SJS  SJS  SJS

*Grayson Kuusela Pre-Draft Rankings - JSS - 11-24-2018

*Grayson Kuusela Pre-Draft Rankings - WannabeFinn - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 03:56 PM)kckolbe Wrote:He has you in the same category as SJS.
waw is dis suppose 2 mean

*Grayson Kuusela Pre-Draft Rankings - kckolbe - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 08:29 PM)WannabeFinn Wrote:waw is dis suppose 2 mean

Baltimore and San Jose have had very different levels of success. However, San Jose has been improving, so it's not like it's a horrible place to go. They should do much better next year with a good DL draft.

*Grayson Kuusela Pre-Draft Rankings - Daybe - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 02:59 PM)JSS Wrote:[quote author=PDXBaller date=1543099620]
[/quote]

*Grayson Kuusela Pre-Draft Rankings - AdamS - 11-25-2018

Did......did he say chimp it up?

I have questions..but I don't know if I want them answered.