International Simulation Football League
Presser Rules - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Pressers (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+---- Thread: Presser Rules (/showthread.php?tid=11144)

Presser Rules - JKortesi81 - 11-27-2018

If you're going to do a Presser, the following must happen in order to be graded:

1. All answers MUST be in the first post. Anything answered in other parts of the thread over multiple posts will not be counted.

2. Please put "Ready to Grade" at the top of the first post, so we know you're done with answering questions.

Doing these two simple steps will get your pressers graded faster and more accurate for word count.

Thank you for your cooperation. <3

RE: Presser Rules - Coachsj35 - 09-27-2023

Hello everyone! My name is Cush Jones a power back. I’m ready to answer questions if you anybody has any questions to ask. I’m looking forward to playing against the best this league has to offer. I’m excited to be here .

RE: Presser Rules - LeviathanReapeR88 - 10-12-2023

Ready to be Graded
[ISFL] Announce press conference

[Harlem SEP 2 whatever the year is Smile ] — ISFL is pleased to announce an upcoming press conference to address important matters. The presser will adhere to specific guidelines to ensure efficiency and fairness in providing accurate information to the public.

Press Conference Details:

Date: SEP 2
Time: 2:30 ESt

Representatives from [ISFL] will be present to address inquiries and provide valuable insights on the subjects of discussion. We encourage all attendees to follow these guidelines to ensure a smooth and productive press conference.

Question 1: Travis, can you share some highlights from your college football career that you believe showcase your skills and potential for the professional level?

Travis Kent: Absolutely. Throughout my college career, I've had the opportunity to play in some high-stakes games and face tough opponents. One standout moment was during the [Mud Bowl], where I [Solidified my position as the number one heisman candidate].

Question 2: What areas of your game do you feel are your strongest assets, and how do you plan on leveraging them at the professional level?

Travis Kent: My strengths lie in zone coverage] which I believe are essential for excelling in the professional league. I plan on utilizing these strengths to win defensive rookie of the years].

Question 3: Football at the professional level demands a high level of physical and mental preparation. How have you been training and preparing for the transition to the NFL?

Travis Kent: Preparation is key, and I've been working tirelessly to ensure I'm in the best possible shape physically and mentally. My training regimen includes [describe training routines, focus areas, etc.]. Additionally, I've been studying the game extensively, both on and off the field.

Question 4: Every player faces challenges and setbacks in their career. Can you tell us about a specific challenge you've encountered and how you overcame it?

Travis Kent: Certainly. One significant challenge I faced was my ego. . To overcome it, I had to realize that yes i am a skilled player but one person doesn't make the team

Question 5: NFL teams look for players who are not only skilled on the field but also demonstrate leadership qualities. How do you see yourself contributing as a leader in a professional team?

Travis Kent: Leadership is a crucial aspect of any successful team. I pride myself on being a vocal leader who leads by example. Whether it's motivating my teammates or making critical decisions on the field, I'm committed to being a positive force in the locker room and on the field.

Question 6: The NFL is known for its high-pressure situations. How do you handle the pressure during critical moments in a game?

Travis Kent: Pressure situations are where true competitors thrive. I've been in high-stakes games throughout my career, and I've learned to stay focused, trust my training, and rely on my teammates. Keeping a cool head and making the right decisions under pressure is something I'm confident in.

These questions and responses aim to provide insight into Travis Kent's abilities, preparation, and mindset as he looks to make the transition to the professional level. Feel free to adjust or expand on any of the questions and answers to better fit Travis's character and experiences.