International Simulation Football League
*Er's Big Board - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Er's Big Board (/showthread.php?tid=11168)

Pages: 1 2 3

*Er's Big Board - ErMurazor - 11-29-2018

[div align=\\\"left\\\"]Rank - Player Name - Position - TPE - Activity Level - Username - TPE Per Day - Join Date

The First Rounders

These are the cream of the crop prospects entering the draft this season. If a team manages to snag any of these guys I think they have gotten a great talent that will serve their team well. I have different people in this tier for different reasons, whether they are top earners and have proven it here, they are top earners elsewhere and off to a great start, or they are solid and reliable earners that have great a great presence on the site and in the locker room.

1 - James Bishop - WR - 231 - Active - Bwestfield - 3.609375 - 9/26/18

The top of this draft was a tight one and I think a case could be made top bump James Bishop down a slot here because of the abundance of talent at the wide receiver position in this draft and around the league in general. However, Bwestfield has proven that he can put together a hall of fame caliber wide receiver over the course of a multi year sim league career. Bwestfield has been a great member on the site and every interaction with him I have seen has been a positive one. I think he will be a great addition to any locker room and every quarterback in the league would be thrilled out throwing touch down passes to whatever wide receiver James Bishop becomes.

2 - Luke Smyles - DL - 190 - Active - Symmetrik - 3.392857143 - 10/4/18

Luke Smyles is the second highest TPE defensive linemen in this draft, so why the heck do I have him above Freezer Riposte? Luke has been earning at a faster rate than Freezer so over the course of his career I gave him the nod. Symmetrik is another user that has demonstrated the ability to be a great presence in the locker room, whether is be as a leader or as a member. Symmetrik has also already put together a great career in this league and I have confidence that he will be able to do another one with Luke Smyles.

3 - Freezer Riposte - DL - 203 - Active - Mavfatha - 3.123076923 - 9/25/18

Freezer Riposte is for all intents and purposes 2B on my draft board rather than 3. Freezer is the highest TPE earner at his position, but his rate is just a bit below some of his competition. Mavfatha has demonstrated his ability as a user with several positions throughout several leagues. I do not know how his personality runs, but I think any team that ends up with him will be happy with the result and cannot really go wrong with this pick here.

4 - Errol Maddox - WR - 248 - Active - Pigsnout - 3.594202899 - 9/21/18

Some might think I am disrespecting Errol Maddox by placing him this low on my board, but I do not intend to put any disrespect on the career Maddox is likely to have. For my money, Errol is actually the safest pick in this draft. Pigsnout has shown he can keep his head down and work his put off to string together a career's worth of great seasons. I have him below a few players despite is impressive rate of TPE acquired and TPE total just because of the fact that there are a lot of wide receivers available and you have the slight risk that he leaves your team in free agency sooner than you would like. I do not anticipate Errol Maddox becomes a vocal leader in the locker room that some teams might need, but being the guy that puts in the work and gets results is valuable too.

5 - Axel Hornbacher - DB - 194 - Active - PDXballer - 3.803921569 - 10/9/18

Axel Hornbacher is an interesting case and it pained me to have him this low on my board. Based on his amount of TPE, the rate that he is earning TPE, and the fact that he is a coveted defensive back in a draft that is not deep with them, Axel would be the top player on my board. However, teams and general managers understand the risk that he may leave the team and have more worrisome contract demands than some other players available in the first. PDXBaller is another guy that would be a great addition to any locker room, he has a great personality and has just about done it all on the site, I think he easily fits in anywhere and becomes an asset. Despite the concerns about having a "diva defensive back" I think Alex is a top tier prospect every team should strongly consider.

6 - Mike Mughes - DB - 171 - Active - jaskins811 - 2.898305085 - 10/2018

Mike Mughes is another defensive back prospect that I am ranking highly. While Mike does not have the TPE earning rate or the total TPE as many others on the board, he is a defensive back and I still think many teams need enough help at this position to value him highly here. Mike should continue to put in a work to be a top end talent that improves the back end of a team for many seasons to come. I have had the pleasure of sharing a locker room with jaskins and quite simply he was a pleasure to be around. Any team that is able to secure a user that is able to remain calm and collected all the time is getting a great piece to build around.

7 - Tommy Helanen - WR - 126 - Active - StamkosFan - 4.344827586 - 10/31/18

Tomym Helanen is probably the biggest surprise on my board, but what can I say, I just like this kid. Tommy has been earning TPE at one of the highest rates in the league since he joined and there is always something exciting about fresh blood with that kind of enthusiasm. StamkosFan has been a top tier prospect in every sim league he has joined recently and as a first generation player that is showing that kind of dedication I think the sky is the limit here. Obviously, there is a bit more risk of a first generation disappearing or not having what it takes to finish a career, but I think the benefit of new faces and new people, especially a guy like Stamkos, is well worth it.

8 - Beau Montgomery - LB - 140 - Active - Dangles13 - 2.545454545 - 10/5/18

Beau Montgomery is my top line backer prospect in this draft. Beau Montgomery has earned a respectable amount of TPE at a respectable rate, but he is not blowing anybody's socks off with his numbers. I get it! However, what Beau Montgomery brings is arguably one of the best members in the sim community. What can I say, I just love Dangles13 and I would be willing to bet that if you draft him you will too. Dangles is one of the most approachable, reasonable, and quite simply kind people in this league. Every time I have shared a locker room with Dangles he has not only gotten along with everyone, but gone out of his way to help others get along, improve in the sim or in real life, and more. There is a lot of value to the kind of person that can get along with everyone he comes across and bring a locker room full of internet misfits together and Dangles fits that bill to a T.

9 - Thorian Skarsgard - LB - 173 - Active - MrStennett - 2.883333333 - 9/30/18

Thorian Skarsgard is another top tier line backer that I think is going to make a splash early on in this draft. Thorian is actually earning at a rate faster than a line backer listed above him and has a higher total. He is on pace to be an asset to whatever team selects him with their pick. To my knowledge he is a first generation player, which makes him an exciting prospect. I do not have much personal experience with MrStennett as a user, but I know he is generating a lot of buzz with general managers and front offices around the league even though it is not as loud to us players. I think that buzz is happening for a reason.

10 - Dick Wizardry - RB - 202 - Active - AdamS - 3.607142857 - 10/4/18

The first running back on my board is none other than Dick Wizardry. Now don't get me wrong, there are a lot of great prospects at this position that would likely all be considered first round talents in other drafts. But the volume of running backs I would be happy to have on my team in this draft hurts the draft stock of all of them. Dick Wizardry is the best of the bunch and gets the nod as the first one I would take off of the board. Behind the player is another great user that has gotten around the league, in the good kind of way, AdamS. AdamS is an interesting guy that has shown to be a positive force in the locker room. Facilitating conversations and just treating people like people is something of great value that AdamS can bring to the table.

Second Rounders

The players in the second round tier are players that are safe bets to have long, good careers in the league. These are guys that are still candidates to be max TPE earners but could have dropped a bit for other minor issues such as reliability of sticking with a team, worries of early retirement, less critical positions, or most likely just a surplus of players at their same position.

11 - Rylant Wright - WR - 146 - Active - Raindelay - 3.945945946 - 10/23/18

Rylant Wright is the first player to drop to the second round tier primarily because of the amount of talent available at the wide receiver position. Rylant has proven his worth here by earning TPE at an impressive rate since declaring for the draft and being a top tier earner overall in that time. However, there are a lot of wide receivers in this draft, in previous drafts, and likely in future drafts that will hit the same mark. Raindelay as a user is more of what I would refer to as an "old school" sim league user in the locker room, because from my experience he is not the most active guy on the discord, but can contribute to the team and locker room on the forums. He has a great activity level and would be another worthy addition to a team that wanted some more offensive firepower.

12 - Logan Lejune - LB - 164 - Active - PSanchez55 - 2.779661017 - 10/1/18

Logan Lejune is another linebacker that teams around the league should take a real close look at. He is pushing the 200 TPE mark before being drafted and does not look to be slowing down. PSanchez55 is a bit of a new name in the National Simulation Football League but he has connections to other leagues where he has demonstrated that he has what it takes to earn TPE and build a great player. He is an approachable, mellow guy with ties to PBE that I think would be a great pick in round 2.

13 - Arbin Asipi III - RB - 196 - Active - DeathonReddit - 3.438596491 - 10/3/18

Arbin Asipi III is another player who fell primarily due to the surplus at the running back position. Arbin Asipi III has been a top earner overall as shown in his TPE totals as well as the rate that he is earning. However, there are a lot of running backs in the league and even in this draft that would be great backs to pick up. DeathonReddit the user, where do I start with this guy? He is a proven winner that has taken a large mantle of responsibility in the league to showing that he is going to be a user that is around for the long haul. He took a light knock down the board because of that number next to his name, this is his third player and there's an increased risk of retirement. However on the positive side, most general managers are going to want one of the league's best trash talkers in their locker room yelling at other teams over the inverse.

14 - Aksel Danielsson - RB - 203 - Active - JSS - 2.942028986 - 9/21/18

Aksel Danielsson is over 200 TPE and comes in here. What can I say, another position and another running back. This is the biggest reason for Aksel Danielsson's fall here. He has been earning an impressive amount of TPE but his rate is slightly lower than Asipi's. JSS is a well known user in the sim community that holds positions throughout, however, both of the running backs above him on my board have proven that they have what it takes to stick around in the National Simulation Football League specifically, giving them a slight edge. I think in many drafts JSS is a first round talent.

15 - Roman Stakowski - TE - 158 - Active - Shrodawg - 3.761904762 - 10/18/18

Roman Stakowski is a guy I honestly do not know a lot about. Roman Stakowski is over 150 TPE and is the best tight end in the draft class. He is ranked below many others with lower TPE than him just because tight end does not appear to be a glaring need many teams are going to be looking to address early in the draft. I do not know a lot about Shrodawg but he is earning TPE at a fast rate and shows he has the desire to be a great player in the league. Unknowns are fun to add to a locker room.

16 - Neo Donaldson - K/P - 123 - Active - Mack - 4.730769231 - 11/3/18

Neo Donaldson is earning TPE at one of the highest rates in the league. In under a month he has pushed well over the 100 TPE mark and is coming for those that created before him in total TPE. However, the kicker position is another one that just is not value as highly throughout the league. There are holes elsewhere and you do not need a max earner at the kicker position to succeed in this league. Mack the user is a great presence in the locker room with his jokes, experience, and willingness to give input when it is requested. If he were another position and created sooner I think he would be in the conversation for a first round choice.

16 - Luke Boechler - QB - 225 - Active - YoungGreekBoy - 3.515625 - 9/26/18

Luke Boechler is another player that is the victim of his own position. Everyone wants to be a quarterback and there just are not enough teams in the league for them all to be started. Luke Boechler has been putting in impressive amounts of work as one of the top earners in the league in both TPE gain rate and total TPE. YoungGreekBoy is another user that I have not had the opportunity to know, but I believe he is another potential first generation player that is demonstrating he has what it takes to be a great user in the league. If a general manager has a QB willing to position switch or makes the case to Luke to try his hand elsewhere he will be shooting up draft boards due to his activity.

17 - Jon Gott - LB - 119 - Active - JR95 - 3.606060606 - 10/27/18

Jon Gott is another line backer that would be a welcome addition to many rosters. Jon Gott declared for the draft a bit late so his TPE total may not be as high as some others, but his rate of TPE gain is quite impressive. Jon Gott is going to be a great pick after the first round and whatever team gets him should see a lot of value from a long and likely illustrious career. JR95 is a well known user that has played a key role in keeping other leagues alive and moving. JR is another great locker room piece with a good sense of humor and activity on the boards. Any team looking to boost their respectability would do themselves well by adding a decorated user like JR to their squad.

18 - Grayson Kuusela - DL - 162 - Active - Wannabefinn - 2.571428571 - 9/27/18

Grayson Kuusela is another defensive lineman that could be a lot higher on the board. Grayson Kuusela has an impressive amount of total TPE though he slid a little for me due to the rate that he is acquiring it. Additionally, there are several other defensive linemen that went earlier that are a step up from Grayson Kuusela and another tier of guys right below him. Overall, that hurt his value for me a bit, but a team that really needs help at the position and taking him earlier would not surprise me nor would it be a bad selection. Wannabefinn is another user I do not have a lot of personal experience with. He is a staple in other leagues and has the activity levels to represent his team on the forums and promote conversation in the locker room.

19 - Jeff Jefferson IV - DB - 139 - Active - whatistheinternet - 2.895833333 - 10/12/18

Jeff Jefferson IV earned his spot here primarily because of positional scarcity at a position that I think many teams are wanting around the league. Jeff Jefferson IV is a good TPE earner though the rate that he is now acquiring may leave a bit to be desired. I think any team that needs defensive back help will have to take him a bit early because of the need for defensive backs. Whatistheinternet is not a user I know at all, but new faces to the National Simulation Football League are always a bit undervalued so I would be happy to give him a shot while shoring up my secondary.

20 - Raymond Vans - LB - 95 - Active - karl - 3.518518519 - 11/2/18

Raymond Vans is another late joiner on the defensive side of the ball that is earning rate at an impressive pace to make up for lost ground. If you need a linebacker and want a late round steal, Raymond Vans is your guy. Karl the user is a saint. I should not have to say more, but I will. Adding karl to your locker room is going to do nothing but bring you and your team happiness. Do not let your dreams be dreams, bring karl into your locker room for one of the most laid back and friendly guys around.

21 - Tommy Salami - DL - 100 - Active - TommySalami - 3.125 - 10/28/18

Tommy Salami is one of the defensive linemen that have been earning at an impressive rate but got a late start. Regardless, teams need defensive linemen so somebody will snag Tommy Salami to fill that void on their roster and he will do it well. TommySalami the user has shown he has what it takes to come back from hardship and and be a great contributor to his team both in the locker room and in the sim. Throw in some solid humor and you have yourself a winner.

The Mid Rounders

The next batch of players are solid grabs that could be contributors to their team but have various blemishes on their draft scouting reports, some on the field, some off the field, some on and off the field, and even some one and off the field up to 7 times.

22 - Stayve Jerome Thomas - DL - 81 - Active - slimthugga - 3 - 11/2/18

Stayve Jerome Thomas is a defensive lineman that has been earning a respectable amount of TPE at a respectable rate, but had a late start. However, due to the low cap at the position he will be an impact player for his new team sooner rather than later. Slimthugga goes by other names in other leagues but he has put together solid careers before. He is a fun guy to share a locker room with and a joy to chat with if a team can get him in their roster and he sticks it out a late round pick up is going to be a steal.

23 - Ja'Brill Tuck - DL - 118 - Active - Keyg_an - 4.72 - 11/4/18

Ja'Brill Tuck has been working out, but not within the view of the mainstream scouts but his earning rate since declaring for the draft has been quite impressive. He is another player at the defensive line position that so many teams need help on. The user behind the player is Keyg_an who probably does not need an introduction. He has a long history with the National Simulation Football League that is most famous in the city of Las Vegas. Personally, I value him higher than this but I know he is going to slip down draft boards due to personal disagreements and failures on future players. But this time I think Keyg_an proves people wrong and puts together a long career.

24 - Ikaika Kalilmoku - DL - 127 - Active - Wasty - 1.984375 - 9/26/18

Ikaika Kalilmoku is, you guessed it, another defensive line prospect. There have been many listed ahead of him and that is precisely why some of these guys slipped down my board. There are just a lot! Ikaika Kalilmoku has earned a solid amount of total TPE in his time here, but he got an early start and there is probably something to be desired from the rate at which he is earning it. Wasty is a respected user that is well known as one of the best graphics creators in the sim communities. I have limited relationship with him outside of that facet, but anyone that has created so many beautiful graphics cannot be that bad!

25 - Jonathan Towers - DB - 120 - Active - supersquare04 - 2.352941176 - 10/9/18

Jonathan Towers should probably be higher up on this board, but by the time I came to that conclusion I was pretty deep in the rankings and ready to crank it out...but general managers if you need to put together a solid secondary there are not a lot available so Jon Towers might be your guy. I do not now supersquare the user much but I believe he has been around the league for awhile, which shows he at least has some interest in the stuff.

26 - Jorel Tuck - TE - 136 - Active - ErMurazor - 4.857142857 - 11/1/18

Jorel Tuck, probably the most controversial player on my board. Tuck is a tight end that probably does not have a lot of appeal to many teams in the league and he got a very late start due to a delayed declaration for the draft. However, he has been earning TPE at a high rate and put together a solid amount of total TPE leading up to the draft. My user is the real cause for the controversy here and there are various whispers on what is dropping me down boards. Some rumors that I will not be a solid earner or that I will lose interest in my player are false and poor reasons to have Jorel Tuck slide down your draft board. If I have demonstrated one thing to people, it's that I am not very good at taking a healthy step back from sim leagues. The farther Tuck falls down the boards, the more of a steal he is going to be for the right team. Other reasons are various personal issues, obviously I have done some bad things in this league, the argument could be made that I am an asshole, and you may just not like me. I am sorry for the past and I will concede that those reasons are all completely fair and valid to not bring Jorel Tuck aka me into the locker room. Regardless, it is going to be interesting to see how this shakes out.

27 - Fast Boija - RB - 109 - Active - snussu - 2.534883721 - 10/17/2018

Fast Boija is another victim of the running back abundance. He is a solid earner with a solid amount of total TPE thus far. Snussu is another proven user that seems friendly enough from my limited experiences. Any team looking for some late round activity should look his way.

28 - Beauregard Smallwood-Chess - RB - 110 - Active - 4D Chess - 2.291666667 - 10/12/2018

Beauregard Smallwood-Chess carries the name of a great running back in the league but he is still going to slip due to the competition he is facing at the position in this draft. Beauregard Smallwood-Chess does have a solid amount of TPE and is earning it steadily. 4D Chess the user is an awesome one that is great to chat with. Chess is another one that definitely falls into the "good guy" category for me. He is scarce on discord for stretches but when he is around he is a real treat in the locker room. If he grinds out another solid career he is another steal candidate for me.

29 - Pecker Cox - DL - 56 - Active - duckberg - 2.074074074 - 11/2/18

Pecker Cox is ANOTHER defensive linemen that is about to be followed by many others. He is not showing a lot of quick progress, but is still progressing at a good enough rate to be a good starter on the defensive line somewhere.

30 - Sam Garrad - DL - 198 - Inactive - SammyG - 3.193548387 - 9/28/18

Sam Garrad appears to have disappeared, but the rate that he earned TPE when he first declared and the TPE total he reached before disappearing shows potential that is worth the risk if you can have him return in the future. Furthermore, he has 200 TPE and may have some value getting some snaps around the league.

31 - Cole Walker - DL - 92 - Active - Captaincup - 1.957446809 - 10/13/18

Cole Walker is a defensive linemen that has shown some promise earning TPE and sticking around. He is not likely to carry your team to a dynasty but he has the potential to be a solid player.

32 - Derek Bohne - DB - 115 - Semi-Active - wuma - 1.575342466 - 9/17/18

Derek Bohne is a defensive back that could be a sneaky good pick for a needy team. He has a decent base TPE and has not shown much like lately, but if he returns and puts together some of the work he does elsewhere he could be another good piece.

33 - Devon Baxter - WR - 125 - Active - NCISagent1 - 1.923076923 - 9/25/18

Devon Baxter would be higher up if he was not a wide receiver. But everyone wants to be the star so here we are. If Baxer continues grinding like he has, he will be a great piece for somebody down the line.

34 - Soupy McBrain - LB - 80 - Active - mcgriddleluver - 1.818181818 - 10/16/18

Soupy McBrain is another player that is a bit of an enigma. He has not put in a huge amount of work, but he has put in enough to be an interesting prospect. The right team could get some good use from a player like this.

35 - Sam Hardwick - WR - 120 - Active - ralams123 - 1.690140845 - 9/19/18

Sam Hardwick also falls to the wide receiver curse. Ralams has stuck around the league for awhile and could be another great piece to the locker room, I think the right motivation and leadership could make him a star.

36 - Django Anoa'I - WR - 113 - Semi-Active - tlk742 - 2.017857143 - 10/4/18

Django Anoa'I another one of the good guys. Rumors are circling that his career will be cut short, but the potential of having him in your locker room in case things change sure is tempting. He is a guy that is hard not to like.

The Late Rounders and Inactives

These are guys that appear to be inactive or barely active. They are great candidates for late round fliers especially if you have any connection and may be able to get them to return to duty. Some are ranked a bit higher because of the amount of base TPE they have or they have logged in somewhat recently despite not showing much in the form of TPE earning. My favorite here is definitely Castleberry simply because the user Avakael has shown that he can create a monster player and is still accessible via other leagues. If you can get him active you would have a steal on your hands this far down the board..

37 - Roderick Castleberry - K/P - 52 - Inactive - Avakael - 0.7428571429 - 9/20/18
38 - Krispy Kreme - WR - 142 - Inactive - Hoeforest - 3.086956522 - 10/14/18
39 - Joey Sachs - DL - 81 - Inactive - jsachs - 2.382352941 - 10/26/18
40 - Ronnie Williams - TE - 78 - Semi-Active - KingRonald - 1.591836735 - 10/11/18
41 - Eric Legstrong - K/P - 101 - Inactive - Ricecake - 1.629032258 - 9/28/18
42 - CJ Henderson - DB - 81 - Inactive - Shaggy28 - 1.760869565 - 10/14/18
43 - James Wade - RB - 57 - Inactive - hyreektill - 1.425 - 10/20/18
44 - Grayson Wayne - DB - 62 - Inactive - Doctor Topher - 1.377777778 - 10/15/18
45 - Thomas Clark - DL - 90 - Inactive - CoachEaux - 1.232876712 - 9/17/18
46 - Daniel Amon - QB - 61 - Inactive - TheMemeMaestro - 1.089285714 - 10/4/18
47 - Jeffery Murphy - DB - 54 - Semi-Active - WALDO - 1 - 10/6/18
48 - Thomas Nova - WR - 50 - Inactive - AtomikaNova - 0.8928571429 - 10/4/18

The last two prospects on the list are not ranked because they are both general managers of NSFL teams. I would bet money they both go in the second round though...regardless both have proven that they are capable of creating great players and sticking with them long term. If they were to hit the draft without their current roles in the league they would both be first round talents.

Exempt - Charlie Trout - LB - 196 - Active - iamslm22 - 3.5 - 10/4/18
Exempt - Trey Staley - DB - 174 - Active - ckroyal92 - 3.222222222 - 10/6/18[/div]

I have included a picture of the board because it may be easier to look at.

[Image: SpwOtHA.png]

Code:
5201 words and a bunch of prospect research and scouting.

*Er's Big Board - DeathOnReddit - 11-29-2018

Bleh

*Er's Big Board - JSS - 11-29-2018

understandable

(11-29-2018, 12:41 PM)JSS Wrote:understandable

Not enough teams for all these stud RBs!

*Er's Big Board - WannabeFinn - 11-29-2018

Borderline 3rd round talent wow I’m gonna commit sudoku

*Er's Big Board - JSS - 11-29-2018

(11-29-2018, 03:56 PM)WannabeFinn Wrote:Borderline 3rd round talent wow I’m gonna commit sudoku

shut up trashcan

*Er's Big Board - iamslm22 - 11-29-2018

I'm just commenting so I can remember after to draft to say why I disagree with you on so many of these rankings.

Here's a clue TPE per day is a trash stat

(11-29-2018, 12:56 PM)WannabeFinn Wrote:Borderline 3rd round talent wow I’m gonna commit sudoku

I wish everybody could be first overall. <3

(11-29-2018, 01:21 PM)iamslm22 Wrote:I'm just commenting so I can remember after to draft to say why I disagree with you on so many of these rankings.

Here's a clue TPE per day is a trash stat

But it's a lot of words.

*Er's Big Board - jaskins811 - 11-29-2018

I believe your TPE per day is off for me! I've been here for 39 days, you have me listed as 121 TPE gained (not including the 18 I have made in this last week, so really I gained that 121 TPE in 32 days). But either way, 121/39 = 3.10 TPE per day, and 121/32 = 3.78 TPE per day.