International Simulation Football League
"I Wanna Punish That Fucker" - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Forum: ISFL Thunderdome (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: "I Wanna Punish That Fucker" (/showthread.php?tid=11391)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

"I Wanna Punish That Fucker" - kckolbe - 12-17-2018

Please accept the following as a formal report against member To12143. I will be providing a narrative of the events, focusing on interaction with the accused, linking the relevant posts and copying the relevant portions here. Anything in bold is my emphasis.

On 3 December, an announcement was made by bovo that I was being punished for leaking draft information. The announcement, as is standard, summarized all of the evidence against me. I was not yet aware of the announcement, and neither I nor anyone else specifically rebutted any of the claims in the announcement. However, To still felt it necessary to jump in with more information, most likely left out because it was blatantly false.

Link #1
http://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=...=0&#entry162275

To12143 Wrote:I'll give something from my point of view. Hawks did not make the Maddox pick public, and Slm told me, muford, and kolbe who they were planning at 2, along with his locker room iirc. Kolbe then said that Hawks said it publicly, after the draft had started, which is leaking a pick. Even if it had been known before hand, which it wasn't, it would still be leaking a pick from a member of a war room. This isn't the only evidence either.

At this point, I had only mentioned the source once, and that was in the initial article. I did not say it was public, but rather that you told me. By itself, this could be seen as poor wording, but then he goes on to say that the pick was not known at all beforehand, which was blatantly false. I proved later that I had shown the pick in the ARI discord prior to the draft, so his claim that it was not known was blatantly false.

Link #2
http://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=...ndpost&p=162524
To12143 Wrote:I had no plans of posting in here, but I will since it's got some heat. First off number's punishment was 5 seasons, we cut that in half and rounded down to get your punishment.

Now, as for leaking itself. First up, I'd say pick number 2 is a good spot to start. You have said that Slm made this info public multiple times, yet he did not. A team's locker room is not making it public, messaging it to you is not making it public, you saying it to Outlaws LR is not making it public. A discord channel that is only open to players on the team is not making the pick public, and if slm would have made a similar post saying Hike Mughes was the Outlaws pick, after round 1 had completed, he would have faced a similar punishment. This info was never made public prior to the draft, he could've told you maddox was pick number 2, but ultimately you cant confirm that until the draft happens. That's where my main leaking belief lies and why I think a punishment was fair.

We received multiple pieces of evidence that prove you had access to the draft before you posted the media, and people in war rooms are restricted from making mock drafts and similar posts when the draft has started, to try and prevent leaking. Also doing other stuff as media is not evidence that you wouldnt try to cheat the system, we cannot take past media articles or actions into account and form an opinion based on that, we have to use the evidence given to us as the only source, or else we are subject to bias and punishing people based on how we feel about you instead of the situation brought before us. We felt the evidence was severe enough that punishment was necessary, and as always you can appeal to the board.

Again, he claims that I stated you made the pick public "multiple times." My claim throughout, which was the truth, was that you told ME. So this is twice he has made this false claim. It may be minor, but it is false information that he consistently brings up on his own, demonstrating him going out of his way to spread false information about this case.

He states people in war rooms are not allowed to make mock drafts and "similar posts", but at no point does he provide any evidence of this restriction. A rulebook, an announcement, or a message sent to me informing me of this restriction.

I wanted to draw attention to his claim that only the evidence matters. You have seen, and will continue to see, this is not the case. For starters, since there is no evidence of the restriction, the mention of it is completely inadmissable by his own standards. I asked him specifically to provide this evidence, and here was his response.

Link #3
http://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=...ndpost&p=162529
To12143 Wrote:It falls into the blanket of War Room members must receive the average for mock draft. Yes it probably should be written somewhere but if you can't make a mock draft in the PT thread it wouldn't make much sense for you to be allowed to make one in media.

He flat out claims that there is no evidence of it and that this is just his judgment. He admits he is not following the standard, and this will not be the only unwitting admittance of guilt.

Link #4
http://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=...ndpost&p=162581
To12143 Wrote:They normally aren't announced public first. This was a miscommunication within HO that caused Kolbe to not be messaged. It's normal procedure to message and get their side of the story but it got lost in the shuffle with us waiting to announce it till after the draft.

Here is another admission of guilt. To states that it is procedure not just to notify me of a punishment, but to get my side first. It is well-known that this did not happen. Even if this were a genuine mistake, he would still be in violation, and we have set a precedent that crimes of negligence still get punished. However, even giving him benefit of the doubt is not possible, as he admitted to a personal desire to punish me.

The Final Nail

[Image: PxY9oeW.png]

As you can see, To had a clear desire to cause me harm, failed to follow known procedure, failed to follow his own standards to preclude bias, and made multiple false statements against me in order to turn opinion against me.

I reported the his actions with the text above, hoping that a simple punishment could be handed down along with the announcement, minimizing drama while still ensuring HO accountability. After several days, I received word that "nothing's gonna happen aside from a private reprimand."

The same HO that absolutely slams members of the league for mistakes may violate all standards of integrity and responsibility and not be punished, even when their actions are known to be wrong. Furthermore, their violations are not even announced, as though they are too important to answer to us peons. This is not how any community functions.

I am calling on @`To12143` to formally and publicly apologize for his unfairness.

"I Wanna Punish That Fucker" - Beaver - 12-17-2018

Biased HO, sad.

Free Kolbe.

"I Wanna Punish That Fucker" - bovovovo - 12-17-2018

[Image: giphy.gif]

"I Wanna Punish That Fucker" - DeathOnReddit - 12-17-2018

Oof

"I Wanna Punish That Fucker" - PaytonM34 - 12-17-2018

Ooooo do me, do me next

(12-17-2018, 09:09 PM)PaytonM34 Wrote:Ooooo do me, do me next

"Things no woman has said to me for 100, Alex"

"I Wanna Punish That Fucker" - Keyg_an - 12-17-2018

I mean, isn’t it a head office vote? He alone can not punish you.

(12-17-2018, 09:14 PM)Keyg_an Wrote:I mean, isn’t it a head office vote? He alone can not punish you.

He was not the only one to vote against me, but he was the one who publicly made false statements about the case on top of pursuing punishment.

"I Wanna Punish That Fucker" - Kendrick - 12-17-2018

[Image: giphy.gif]

"I Wanna Punish That Fucker" - PaytonM34 - 12-17-2018

(12-17-2018, 11:12 PM)kckolbe Wrote:"Things no woman has said to me for 100, Alex"

[Image: Kevin-Malone-Laugh.gif]