International Simulation Football League
(S12) - PT 3 - NSFL Holiday Presents - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S12) - PT 3 - NSFL Holiday Presents (/showthread.php?tid=11440)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

(S12) - PT 3 - NSFL Holiday Presents - AW13 - 12-24-2018

It is the holidays! Lots of people are spending them with loved ones! While your players are often playing through the holiday time! You still have your teammates though!

For this week, list 7 gifts you gave to or received from your teammates! Can include short explanations but not needed!

SPECIAL HOLIDAY PT!
What that means is there is no trivia this week. Each present you list will be one TPE each for a total of 7 TPE which would be a normal PT/Trivia.

Linking affiliate point tasks (If there are any besides GOMHL media right noe!) can count as 3 presents to cover PT but must have 4 presents additional if you want all 7 TPE!

Example post:
1. GOMHL Media
2. Present one from teammate
3. Present two from teammate
4. Present three from teammate
5. Present four from teammate

OR

1-7. Present (1-7) from teammate

Try to make them original and list your teammates names please Smile

Very easy PT this week, enjoy the holidays NSFL!!!!!!!

(S12) - PT 3 - NSFL Holiday Presents - caltroit_red_flames - 12-25-2018

1. @Muford I got you a buddha box so you don't have to deal with people saying shit about HO all the time - https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/southpa...=20181126075005
2. @ckroyal92 I got you a crown from burger king because now you'll actually be royal(ty) - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5-plhYb-TPM/UF47...rhg9uo1_400.jpg
3. @Blastmeaway I got you tickets to see the Colorado Avalanche get stomped by the Detroit Red Wings - https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/eOOXQ6wxJJO..._10717218.0.jpg
4. @`AndrewWarren13` I got you a Sabercats cap cause I feel like you should have one to rep the team
5. @iseedoug I got you a shirt that says "The Three Amigos" on it cause we have the 3 best LBs in the league and I feel like that's what we should be called.
6. @GoonerBear I got you the same shirt that says "The Three Amigos" on it cause we have the 3 best LBs in the league and I feel like that's what we should be called.
7. @Mavfatha I got you a new refrigerator because I thought it'd be a funny pun
8. @Keyg_an I got you tickets to see Taylor Swift live
9. @cpetrella I got you a stick used and signed by Patrice Bergeron
10. @Leafs4ever I got you a nice bottle of scotch

(S12) - PT 3 - NSFL Holiday Presents - Leafs4ever - 12-25-2018

1. @Keyg_an got me a new pair of nike cleats.
2. @Muford got me a fitbit Charge 3.
3. @`To12143` got me a new pair of nike gloves.
4. @pazuzu got me a $100 gift card to amazon.
5. @Blastmeaway got me FIFA 19 for Xbox One.
6. @caltroit_red_flames got me super smash bros for the Switch.
7. @ckroyal92 got me a pair of AirPods.

(S12) - PT 3 - NSFL Holiday Presents - Kendrick - 12-25-2018

1. I got @Wasty a nice piece of liquorice because he said he likes long smooth things.
2. I got @enigmatic a nice new logo, so she can send it off to Jiggly for it not to be used.
3. I got @YoungTB so he can stop shooting our team in the foot with his boasting on discord.
4. @BWIII got me a nice loaded contract bonus so I can spend it on stuff
5. @Symmetrik got me new pads because he said mine smell in the locker next to him.
6. @Evok got me new cleats because he said mine look like my sisters
7. The team got @37thchamber a new sig because his is from MS Paint
Bonus: 8. I got @Stormblessed a new job as a Wal-Mart Greeter

(S12) - PT 3 - NSFL Holiday Presents - PigSnout - 12-25-2018

1. Vinny Valentine gave Maddox a new pair of cleats to help him run faster on the field
2. Verso L'Alto gave Maddox a better set of shoulder pads that will help make him a stronger blocker.
3. Austin Roenick gave Maddox a new weight set to help him bulk up.
4. Charlie Trout gave Maddox a pet snake to help commemorate their time together on the Pythons.
5. Turk Turkleton gave Maddox a kicking tee to help him learn some kicking skills (though he still has a long way to go).
6. Yulic Nagasawa gave Maddox a fancy pair of gloves that will give him a better grip to catch the ball more easily.
7. Childish Gambino gave Maddox a brand new football that was handmade by the NSFL's official football providers.

(S12) - PT 3 - NSFL Holiday Presents - cpetrella - 12-25-2018

1. @caltroit_red_flames I got you some knee high boots, give them to your girlfriend for me

2. @Muford I got you an alarm that reminds you to update on PBE every week

3. @karl I got you a Karlsson senators jersey

4. @Mack I got you hella weed stocks

5. @Blastmeaway I got you a big american flag

6. @Keyg_an I got you a taylor swift body pillow

7. @ckroyal92 I got you a biplane

(S12) - PT 3 - NSFL Holiday Presents - Daybe - 12-25-2018

@White Cornerback I got you a wheel of cheese

@duckberg I got you a Ducktales poster autographed by Carl Barks

@CDub2 I made you a Sean Taylor mixtape

@Bzerkap I got you a Greedy Williams jersey

@AngelTwelve I got you a Ultimus painting

@Whatistheinternet I printed you out this wikipedia

and @AdamS I got you a purple dildo. No questions asked

(S12) - PT 3 - NSFL Holiday Presents - Raven - 12-25-2018

1. Owen Taylor and Turk have played on the same team for a fuckin long time now, so theset wo know each other very well. Taylor got Turk a nice pair of salad tongs. Turk loves cooking, but could never prepare salads due to not having a pair of salad tongs. Well those days are finally over and Turk can make all the salads he wants.

2. Verso L'Alto went out and was able to import some high quality Cuban cigars. Turk does not smoke cigars, but does love the feel of them in his hands. These brand of cigars are handrolled by old cuban monks. These monks go through years of intense training, before they can start rolling these cigars. A very thoughtful gift from L'Alto.

3. Vinny Valentine bought a special deck of playing cards for Turk. Turkleton is a bit of a magician and these cards are special made to offer the smoothes card movements and they look hella pretty.

4. Blackford Oakes, while only just joining the team, has really clicked with the group and par took in the holiday traditions. He gifted turk a nice walker, so Turk has a little more support when he has to drag his old body onto the field.

5. Austin Roenick and Turk like to jump on the old playstation and play some games. Roenick bought a special edition red dead redemption 2 playstation for Turk.

6. Kwame Abayomi Mbanefo knows about Turks anime side and decided to look into this side to figure out the perfect gift for Turk. At the end of the day his eye fell on a rare set of coloured mangas of Turks favorite show Toradora.

7. Childish Gambino's a musician and has connections. With his connections Gambino was able to get a guitar signed by Turks favorite musician Avril Lavigne.

(S12) - PT 3 - NSFL Holiday Presents - Bwestfield - 12-25-2018

What I got my teammates this year

1.) @dropbear - a kangaroo carrier
2.) @infinitempg - a gallon of gas
3.) @Dangles13 - a slightly used TV
4.) @ExemplaryChad - a trophy showing his extraordinary stats
5.) @PSanchez55 - a jar of pickles
6.) @mcgriddleluver - a bag of McGriddles
7.) @timeconsumer - my old DSFL coach, I got you a watch cause you're always late

J Bishop is notoriously cheap and thrifty

(S12) - PT 3 - NSFL Holiday Presents - caltroit_red_flames - 12-25-2018

(12-25-2018, 06:12 PM)cpetrella Wrote:1. @caltroit_red_flames I got you some knee high boots, give them to your girlfriend for me
O fuq ye bud