International Simulation Football League
*S13 Mock Draft Predictions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *S13 Mock Draft Predictions (/showthread.php?tid=11610)

Pages: 1 2 3

*S13 Mock Draft Predictions - majesiu - 01-17-2019

In the midst of mock draft controversy of last season, I abandoned the idea of the mock draft article back then and I think similarly many other people didn't bother with it anymore. I'm scared to death doing it and beg for forgiveness the currently reigning commissionnaire @ADwyer87!

I'm not a part of any War Room as can be attested by following NSFL GMs:
@iamslm22
@dropbear
@BWIII
@Daybe
@run_CMC
@`BayleyIsland`
@speculadora
@ckroyal92
, tagging DSFL gms for safety too:
@Mavfatha
@`Fire-Bred`
@timeconsumer
@nunccoepi
@[McBoatyMcBoatface]
@[Yogi Bear]

The pre-draft hasn't started either, pretty please don't punish - I don't think leaks aren't possible in this situation either but I want to be sure.

Just to be extra careful I didn't ask any GM or relevant person or basically no one about this draft either to be sure I won't commit the punishable offense that will cost me TPE and/or money. I even avoided internal monologues, not sure 100%, please don't punish me for that. Because of that quality of below mock is bad and GMs/HO/War room losers can expect the below 1 TPE average.

Okay, let me say that lack of readily available draft pick tracker is freaking disaster and it pains me very much every time I have to manually go through trades and find what pick what traded two seasons ago to even properly project first round. Draft starts in 48 hours and there isn't even a proper thread (I'm upping the word count, I know that shit is tedious to care of).

1. YKW
2. NOLA
3. NOLA via COL
4. ARI
5. PHI
6. BAL
7. YKW via SJS
8. ???? via YKW via ???? (the draft pick swap that didn't trigger and got me hella confused instead)

Okay, I've got to say this is an as good as it gets order for mock draft ever since S7, when Yeti had picks 4 through 7 since you get credit for NOLA player if teams have 2+ picks in a row the exact number, doesn't matter as long as you have a player in that specific range.

S13 isn't nearly the best one in league history but certainly, there are studs there:

#1 Johnny Snuggles - CB - 226 TPE - manicmav36 - just stepped down as BAL co-GM to get HO role, (might as well tag him @manicmav36 to beg for mercy too) and should be a clear favorite to two consecutive #1 picks in DSFL and NSFL. His previous was great and is an outstanding presence both in the LR, forums, and discords. Doesn't meme nearly enough though and puts out the fires instead of raising pitchforks and lynching innocent people. Defensive backs are always needed and if @White Cornerback didn't cheat YKW would need CB to replace the should be retired Dermot.

#2 Spencer Castle - CB - AsylumParty 203 TPE - former co-GM returning to his previous team is great narrative and NOLA currently doesn't have any CBs on the rooster, which is scary considering not so long ago they were dominating, well one bum writing this spooky article (I'm sweating like crazy) decided to switch to WR and another traded his old player in a hope to help his old team and win one more ring. Back to the player - he fits both the locker room, need and is posied to become a simmer. Check, check, check.

#3 Benson Harris - DE - 222 TPE - Rich - I don't know rich that much, or basically at all but he earned a lot of these sweet te pe es and plays position needed on every team. An easy top pick in this draft.

#4 Lucius Kaine - WR - 194 TPE - Noble - the prodigal son returns, this time in slightly less multiplied role focusing on many leagues at once, which I think might turn out for the best. WR is stacked position, but the one you clearly need talent and can easily see TPE gains (as far as the potato sim allows). Proxy shadow gm kolbe also likes noble so there is connection.

#5 Chris Steele - CB - 142 TPE - AzhekAhriman - one more recreate that didn't create at the best time, hence slightly lower TPE, but he was in the league, should have bank (sorry, I'm not GM, you shouldn't demand from me to properly scout people - once again not even part of the War Room, pls don't throw me into the dungeon) to train and plays the big position of need and pain and hopelessness and drama and nothing but tears and pain. Wish him the best.

#6 David Ginsberg - LB - 152 TPE DavidCorperial - young linebacker and one of the better defensive talents in the draft. Hawks defence is going to be even scarier.

#7 Blake McCargue - OL - 143 TPE - first OL ever since the bots replaced this position (I guess) and really happy to play it, because why the heck not. Especially if potential buffs to player OL pass a good looking pick.

#8 Alex Frost - K/P - 131 TPE - 39alaska39 - great guy to have around and a borderline 1st round pick in this draft, shouldn't even fall at all due to a position as would be usually the case. Shame he might fall to the ???? team.

Johnny Blaze - TE 137 TE - JBLAZE_THE_BOSS - The boss reincarnation didn't work out so JBLAZE moved on just as we are moving towards the end of this mock. YKW just traded their TE away so need a replacement. Sweet and easy.

Corey Trevor - RB - 159 TPE - StickyRicky - RB seems to bit a little oversaturated in recent times, but if he switches to another position easily might go higher.

Probably #2 in this class Tyler Swift - RB - BayleyIsland gets auto drafted to NOLA in the second round as GM.

Caleb McCoy - QB - 163 TPE - TrueTexican no team needs QB in near future and you can always magically switch from DE for example if you need to. I might be imagining things (not contacting anyone though!), but I think he wants just a successful DSFL career.

Okay that's it, short, not sweet and probably I missed some better picks, but I wouldn't want to risk for that much longer staying in the broad light and committing this abhorrent crime.

P.S.
pls don't punish this lowly fucker @`To12143`
gms or anyone don't contact me to correct this order, I don't want to... you know the drill

*S13 Mock Draft Predictions - Muford - 01-17-2019

jokes on you,

gonna punish this fucker now too.

*S13 Mock Draft Predictions - SwagSloth - 01-17-2019

(01-17-2019, 12:51 PM)majesiu Wrote:no team needs QB in near future and you can always magically switch from DE for example if you need to.
Can confirm. 10/10. Would switch from QB to DL again.

*S13 Mock Draft Predictions - iamslm22 - 01-17-2019

I'm not correcting maj as he asked for no corrections. Just stating Hawks are picking 7 not 6

*S13 Mock Draft Predictions - Bayley - 01-17-2019

(01-17-2019, 02:01 PM)iamslm22 Wrote:I'm not correcting maj as he asked for no corrections. Just stating Hawks are picking 7 not 6
Such disrespect.

*S13 Mock Draft Predictions - Noble - 01-17-2019

Cool

*S13 Mock Draft Predictions - PDXBaller - 01-17-2019

(01-17-2019, 10:57 AM)SwagSloth Wrote:Can confirm. 10/10. Would switch from QB to DL again.

It's like magic!

*S13 Mock Draft Predictions - Raven - 01-17-2019

(01-17-2019, 08:01 PM)iamslm22 Wrote:I'm not correcting maj as he asked for no corrections. Just stating Hawks are picking 7 not 6

Clearly this hints at a trade that happened. We need to lock this absolute madman up.

*S13 Mock Draft Predictions - AdamS - 01-17-2019

Yellowknife has its TE. Adrian Pitcher.

You put some goddamn respek on his name. YKW

*S13 Mock Draft Predictions - majesiu - 01-17-2019

(01-18-2019, 12:40 AM)AdamS Wrote:Yellowknife has its TE. Adrian Pitcher.

You put some goddamn respek on his name.  YKW

I decline this information and will pretend like I've never read it