International Simulation Football League
Attention GMs - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Attention GMs (/showthread.php?tid=11621)

Attention GMs - Beaver - 01-18-2019

Not every player listed on the free agent topic is a free agent. I realize this is confusing and defies all common sense but here we are. You should not send free agent pitches to players listed there without being sure. My friend says he's been tampered a lot today and we wouldn't want the next draft to be nothing but forfeits.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

Attention GMs - dropbear - 01-18-2019

Also here to clear up some confusion.

PO = "please offer". A clause used by players seeking more money.

MO = "modus operandi". A clause used by Latin-speaking or middle-management type free agents who'd like to know about how your franchise operates, rather than negotiating things like contract value.

Under Contract = player is under-peforming based on the contract their team signed them for, and their GMs are actively shopping them.

Retired = a play on the words "re-tyred", speaking about a player who has recently purchased pro cleats from the equipment options and is looking to showcase their speed at a new team. Typically used by veteran players as a sort of self-deprecating joke.

Attention GMs - BWIII - 01-18-2019

(01-17-2019, 11:37 PM)Beaver Wrote:Not every player listed on the free agent topic is a free agent. I realize this is confusing and defies all common sense but here we are. You should not send free agent pitches to players listed there without being sure. My friend says he's been tampered a lot today and we wouldn't want the next draft to be nothing but forfeits.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

Nice try I've only talked to one person not in our organization and I knew for a fact he was a FA....so all draft picks shall come to us

Attention GMs - majesiu - 01-18-2019

(01-18-2019, 09:04 AM)dropbear Wrote:Also here to clear up some confusion.

PO = "please offer". A clause used by players seeking more money.

MO = "modus operandi". A clause used by Latin-speaking or middle-management type free agents who'd like to know about how your franchise operates, rather than negotiating things like contract value.

Under Contract = player is under-peforming based on the contract their team signed them for, and their GMs are actively shopping them.

Retired = a play on the words "re-tyred", speaking about a player who has recently purchased pro cleats from the equipment options and is looking to showcase their speed at a new team. Typically used by veteran players as a sort of self-deprecating joke.

lmfao I love this, plus I love to be tampered so hard

Attention GMs - 37thchamber - 01-18-2019

(01-18-2019, 09:21 AM)BWIII Wrote:Nice try I've only talked to one person not in our organization and I knew for a fact he was a FA....so all draft picks shall come to us
This works nicely because I don't talk to people at all.

No tampering here. Gib picks pls.

Attention GMs - Mongoose87 - 01-18-2019

I've already had 13 GMs tamper me.

Attention GMs - sapp2013 - 01-18-2019

It's not tampering if you say "no tamper" as you are doing it