International Simulation Football League
TPE Tracker - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: TPE Tracker (/showthread.php?tid=11854)

Pages: 1 2 3

TPE Tracker - 37thchamber - 02-11-2019

Revived an old thing made by @Noppadet and @7hawk77

Related github projects are here (the web app), and here (the scraper)

You can see it live and in action here. Meant to put this live a week ago, but was making some minor changes I forgot to commit and publish. I'll stick a link on the main sim-football.com page when I do other stuff to make it more badass.

As you can see, I haven't made massive changes, but I got plans to bolster this with other functionality when I have time. Got some shit going on IRL so it's a slow movement for now. Minor improvements are that I added workarounds for a few minor flaws (hyphens in names, three word names) and you should now be able to search on position as it uses full position names rather than abbreviations now.

Gonna try and update once a week on mondays, but need to get all the thread titles sorted first. For now I've been manually editing the formats in the scraped files. Not too bad but I cba to do that every week.

Anyway, enjoy.

TPE Tracker - Mavfatha - 02-11-2019

This is awesome

TPE Tracker - SwagSloth - 02-11-2019

2nd highest TPE in the S11 class. Nice!

Also, great job on this.

TPE Tracker - majesiu - 02-11-2019

Loving it

TPE Tracker - 37thchamber - 02-19-2019

Updated for w/c Feb 18th

TPE Tracker - majesiu - 02-19-2019

my vanity points bleed because updater didn't want to boost my total tpe and ego with build maxed out, though let's keep it that way for regression purposes

TPE Tracker - 37thchamber - 02-25-2019

(02-19-2019, 03:48 PM)majesiu Wrote:my vanity points bleed because updater didn't want to boost my total tpe and ego with build maxed out, though let's keep it that way for regression purposes
well, isnt the whole point that the value is updated so we get correct calculations when regression comes?

Anyway... Updated for w/c Feb 25th

TPE Tracker - 37thchamber - 03-12-2019

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Are you tired of maintaining a spreadsheet with TPE totals for every prospect while scouting for the draft?

Do you wish you could just see at a glance who the TPE leaders are by draft class, team and position?

Have you got a strange fixation on TPE in general?

Well do we have the product for you!

TPE TRACKER!

You can now browse the TPE of every active player in the NSFL!

But wait! There's more!

Now with added DSFL and undrafted prospect data!

*woooooaaahhhh*

data last updated on March 12th, site may randomly break or change and that's just tough tiddies if you were counting on it. May go offline in the lead up to the draft to shaft other GMs. 37thchamber is not liable for boners sustained while looking at all the data. Other terms and conditions may apply.[/div]

TPE Tracker - Duilio05 - 03-12-2019

@37thchamber For new prospects, from where is the scraper pully TPE totals?

TPE Tracker - PDXBaller - 03-12-2019

(03-12-2019, 09:11 AM)Duilio05 Wrote:@37thchamber For new prospects, from where is the scraper pully TPE totals?

It looks like it will always pull from your Roster Page because Updates need to be verified by the Update Team first before they can be considered.