International Simulation Football League
*Allen Josh declares for draft - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Allen Josh declares for draft (/showthread.php?tid=11864)

*Allen Josh declares for draft - NamelessNate - 02-11-2019

After spending his 4th and final season at the University of Kentucky, Allen Josh is declaring his intent to enter the S15 DSFL and NSFL drafts. After having compiled an impressive list of achievements in his 4 years at Kentucky, including an All-American selection, 2 All-SEC selections, the Chuck Bednarik Award, the Lott Trophy, the Bronco Nagurski trophy and an SEC Defensive player of the year honor. Josh expects to hear his name early on in the upcoming drafts with his impressive resume. Sizing up at 6’5” and 260 lbs Josh is an incredible source of athleticism and physicality as he lead the NCAA his senior year with 17 sacks; he also recorded 88 tackles and 5 forced fumbles as he lead Kentucky to the best season it has had since the early 1970s. In his last appearance as a wildcat, Josh recorded an astounding 3 sacks against the Penn State Nittany lions in the VRBO Citrus Bowl (formerly known as the Capital One bowl) as he lead his team to its first post season victory in 10 seasons. As Josh prepares himself for the next chapter of his career, he would like to send out an open letter to all teams describing who he is, why he should be their 1st round pick, and why when you do draft him he is worth the money he asks for.

“To Whom It May Concern,

I know you all have already heard of who I am but many do not know the journey I have made to get where I am today. I started my career as a wide receiver in a small high school in New Jersey, as back then I had a much slimmer build and the division was not very competitive. Only after a coaching change in my senior season did I start to play both sides of the ball and began what was the most fortunate break of my life. As I did not have much experience at the linebacker position and since I was not an astounding receiver I was rated as a 2 star recruit and only received 2 scholarship offers. One from the University of Monmouth and one from the University of Kentucky. What the coaching staff saw in me in Kentucky would become what I am known for today, my 110% on every play ability and my unique combination of speed and size that allows me to rush the edge with great efficiency. I really would like to thank Mett Howse and Mork Stewps for taking the chance on me.

Some people might ask why I returned for my senior season, since I was an apparent early 2nd round late 1st round pick coming out of my junior season. I say this shows the loyalty I hold for the people loyal to me. Not only has it let me grow another season in one of the toughest conferences in the NCAA, but it has also given all of you another chance to learn and memorize my name and talent. I will beat every offensive tackle off of the snap and pressure the quarterback constantly, while also having a great sense of play recognition. I am as slippery as a snake and I wrap up players as tight as any constrictor. What you will get is a player that will contend every snap like it’s a 4th down situation in an Ultimus Championship with the heart to match. I will rush the edge like no other player in my draft class and will be a corner piece of your team for seasons to become.

However, as loyal as I am I do recognize that I have a lot of value to any team that drafts me. Because of this I have decided to hire a representative agent prior to my DSFL draft. This is an open offer to any and all agents representing NSFL and DSFL players to contact me and become my official agent. I know that star players in this league tend to go for max length deals on minimum wage salary, but my worth is more than that and I hope you can recognize my talents by paying me my worth. I do not think this will be a significant issue for any team to sign me though, I understand the economics of the game and know that in order to have a successful team some sacrifices will have to be made. This is why I will be employing an agent, to help me balance success and wealth.

I will report to the DSFL front office following the week 10 trade deadline, and I hope that by then DSFL teams will be buzzing to get me, lest they regret passing up on the next Khalil Mack. I know I will be an immediate impact on any roster needing an edge rusher. Thank you for your time and consideration to be your next franchise player.

#41 Allen Josh”

As we can see, Josh will report in after the week 10 trade deadline and he is surely to be picked up off of the wire as soon as the front office approves of his sport physical. Expect him to make an immediate impact for any team that picks him up, even if it is for a short end of year stint. Rumor has it that he has already acquired enough finances to purchase a season’s worth of equipment, giving him a huge edge over other players in his to be draft class. In the season to come he is sure to be a top talent and will be a surefire 1st round pick to kick off his career. From 2 star recruit with 2 scholarship offers to true 1st pick talent, this young man has lived what so many of us dream about as kids and his career is only going to grow as he delves further into the NSFL.

*Allen Josh declares for draft - iamslm22 - 02-11-2019

sounds like a future lucha

:spacerangers:

*Allen Josh declares for draft - manicmav36 - 02-12-2019

(02-11-2019, 11:37 PM)iamslm22 Wrote::spacerangers:

Scrubs.

*Allen Josh declares for draft - Ben - 02-12-2019

(02-12-2019, 04:37 PM)iamslm22 Wrote:sounds like a future lucha

*Allen Josh declares for draft - NamelessNate - 02-12-2019

(02-11-2019, 11:37 PM)iamslm22 Wrote:sounds like a future lucha

Didn't they use to be good?

*Allen Josh declares for draft - Toasty - 02-12-2019

(02-12-2019, 12:00 PM)NamelessNate Wrote:Didn't they use to be good?

Yes they used to be good now it is the pythons that are good. And they have always been good. Don't remember their last season under .500

*Allen Josh declares for draft - NamelessNate - 02-12-2019

(02-12-2019, 04:16 PM)Fire-Bred Wrote:Yes they used to be good now it is the pythons that are good. And they have always been good. Don't remember their last season under .500

https://english.stackexchange.com/questions...or-didnt-use-to

*Allen Josh declares for draft - Toasty - 02-13-2019

(02-12-2019, 09:34 PM)NamelessNate Wrote:https://english.stackexchange.com/questions...or-didnt-use-to
lol