International Simulation Football League
Result of Noble Appeal - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+---- Forum: Appeals Decisions (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=472)
+---- Thread: Result of Noble Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=11901)

Pages: 1 2 3

Result of Noble Appeal - iamslm22 - 02-20-2019

We're going to keep this short. After a review of the evidence by HO and what Noble and SHL and NSHL the appeals committee unanimously upholds the suspension of @Noble.

While we understand the SHL's and NSHL's decision, based upon a review of the evidence we have there's no reason to change the decision. While it is certainly possible Noble and Mckee were operated by two separate people, it remains unlikely.

As always feel free to ask me (or bzerkap or PDX) any questions.

Result of Noble Appeal - timeconsumer - 02-20-2019

(02-20-2019, 01:01 PM)iamslm22 Wrote:As always feel free to ask me (or bzerkap or PDX) any questions.

Boxers or briefs?

(02-20-2019, 12:02 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:Boxers or briefs?

Boxer Briefs

Result of Noble Appeal - Rindiee - 02-20-2019

imagine creating multis in 2019

Result of Noble Appeal - bovovovo - 02-20-2019

(02-20-2019, 12:01 PM)iamslm22 Wrote:As always feel free to ask me (or bzerkap or PDX) any questions.

If someone makes a multi but no one is around to hear it did they really multi?

Result of Noble Appeal - Jiggly_333 - 02-20-2019

OBJECTION!
[Image: giphy.gif]

If other leagues conducted their own thorough investigation and found no evidence, then how can this league still find (not) my client guilty?

[Image: y-mia-thinking(b).gif]

Clearly there must be some sort of bias against Noble from the members of the disciplinary committee. Noble has been a target many times, but has only been proven beyond doubt to be guilty once within this league. A lifetime ban is a serious punishment and if there is a reasonable doubt brought to the attention of the committee you cannot convict. The only reason why Noble accepted this ban in the first place is because he believed he would not be given a fair trial. After seeing the evidence and seeing literally every other league acquit him...

I demand a mistrial be declared!

(02-20-2019, 12:30 PM)Jiggly_333 Wrote:OBJECTION!

If other leagues conducted their own thorough investigation and found no evidence, then how can this league still find (not) my client guilty?

[Image: y-mia-thinking(b).gif]

Clearly there must be some sort of bias against Noble from the members of the disciplinary committee. Noble has been a target many times, but has only been proven beyond doubt to be guilty once within this league. A lifetime ban is a serious punishment and if there is a reasonable doubt brought to the attention of the committee you cannot convict. The only reason why Noble accepted this ban in the first place is because he believed he would not be given a fair trial. After seeing the evidence and seeing literally every other league acquit him...

I demand a mistrial be declared!

It is our position that those other leagues made mistakes. Also Noble was guilty in the Dusty Atters situation

Result of Noble Appeal - nunccoepi - 02-20-2019

(02-20-2019, 12:30 PM)Jiggly_333 Wrote:
If other leagues conducted their own thorough investigation and found no evidence

Except the other leagues didn't find no evidence. They had some evidence, they just also had enough reasonable doubt to vacate their original suspensions. I am surprised that the league upheld this suspension while simultaneously admitting that there is a chance that Noble and McKee are two separate people.

But then again, I haven't looked at whatever the leagues have looked at.

Result of Noble Appeal - run_CMC - 02-20-2019

(02-20-2019, 12:01 PM)iamslm22 Wrote:As always feel free to ask me (or bzerkap or PDX) any questions.
Are you stepping down too after this season because being the sole most competent GM was too much pressure?

Result of Noble Appeal - enigmatic - 02-20-2019

In my own personal experience, he's been great since returning to sim leagues but considering a multi story nearly killed this league, I can understand your caution.