International Simulation Football League
Result of Noble Appeal - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+---- Forum: Appeals Decisions (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=472)
+---- Thread: Result of Noble Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=11901)

Pages: 1 2 3

Result of Noble Appeal - LGMForever - 02-20-2019

Slm’s an attorney IRL so you know he’s all about judging the degree of reasonable doubt and this was the decision so I support the decision and it does not feel the need to reach the Supreme Court.

Result of Noble Appeal - iamslm22 - 02-20-2019

(02-20-2019, 01:17 PM)run_CMC Wrote:Are you stepping down too after this season because being the sole most competent GM was too much pressure?

It was too much to carry on my own

Result of Noble Appeal - White Cornerback - 02-20-2019

>makes multis in SHL
>lies about who he is and masquerades as somebody else
>gets found out by Ballerstorm as Noble
>given one last chance and a fresh start in NSFL by Ballerstorm as a favor
>abuses power while in HO, edits PT's after they were closed
>gets given a ban (admittedly should've been a perm ban without appeal)
>circumvents ban and creates/recruits a "friend" called Pens
>user Pens writes a gigantic post about the DSFL within days here, shows the same tendencies as noble
>also creates Dusty old bones full of green dust, another alt account
>edits a whole host of topic titles without permission, pleads ignorance and quits when banned/suspended
>gets unbanned and the first thing he does is recruit more "friends" 6/7 of them to be exact
>all accounts show the exact same mannerisms & have ip matches within minutes of eachother all at once, stories don't match up either.
>gets banned for good
>is innocent?

Did I miss anything? Maybe he's really innocent and this is all just an awful misunderstanding.

(02-20-2019, 04:32 PM)White Cornerback Wrote:>makes multis in SHL
>user Pens writes a gigantic post about the DSFL within days here, shows the same tendencies as noble
>edits a whole host of topic titles without permission, pleads ignorance and quits when banned/suspended
>gets unbanned and the first thing he does is recruit more "friends" 6/7 of them to be exact
>all accounts show the exact same mannerisms & have ip matches within minutes of eachother all at once, stories don't match up either.
>gets banned for good
>is innocent?

Did I miss anything? Maybe he's really innocent and this is all just an awful misunderstanding.

You looped in Pens and Dusty Atters together. They are actually two separate unrelated multis

Result of Noble Appeal - manicmav36 - 02-20-2019

(02-20-2019, 04:32 PM)White Cornerback Wrote:>makes multis in SHL
>gets banned for good
>is innocent?

Look at you and your logic. I reject your reality and substitute my own.

(02-20-2019, 09:41 PM)iamslm22 Wrote:You looped in Pens and Dusty Atters together. They are actually two separate unrelated multis

I added in dusty old bones full of green dust, thank you

Result of Noble Appeal - AdamS - 02-20-2019

(02-20-2019, 01:32 PM)White Cornerback Wrote:Did I miss anything? Maybe he's really innocent and this is all just an awful misunderstanding.

bringing up things he was already punished for as reasons why he should be punished the one time he might not be guilty is not something that sits well with me

if management wants to say "fuck this we're just done with the whole possibility" thats fine and understandable but this response isnt that

this is....revenge

(02-20-2019, 09:59 PM)AdamS Wrote:bringing up things he was already punished for as reasons why he should be punished the one time he might not be guilty is not something that sits well with me

if management wants to say "fuck this we're just done with the whole possibility" thats fine and understandable but this response isnt that

this is....revenge

"might"

play stupid games win stupid prizes

We've got a good 'ol case of crying wolf here

fuck em, noble's not worth the trouble he causes HO or the league. We got more pressing issues than some fucking idiot in the arsehole of Canada

(02-20-2019, 04:59 PM)AdamS Wrote:bringing up things he was already punished for as reasons why he should be punished the one time he might not be guilty is not something that sits well with me

this is....revenge

It really isn't. Given his prior history, given his knowledge of how to multi, given the standard he was let back in (anything suspicious and you're gone), this isn't revenge. It's just logic, and improving the site.

Result of Noble Appeal - timeconsumer - 02-20-2019

(02-20-2019, 01:01 PM)iamslm22 Wrote:As always feel free to ask me (or bzerkap or PDX) any questions.

Cooter Bigsby: Transcendental Talent or Just Another Noble Multi?