International Simulation Football League
*TE Cameron Olsen Pre Draft Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *TE Cameron Olsen Pre Draft Presser (/showthread.php?tid=12359)

*TE Cameron Olsen Pre Draft Presser - Rradum - 03-07-2019

Ready To Be Graded

Hey everyone, my name is Cameron Olsen and I'm here to answer any and all questions about my upcoming journey into the NSFL.

1) What NFL tight ends do you most want to emulate?

I'd most like to emulate Greg Olsen or Zach Ertz. I'd love to be the go to guy for my Quarterback and for them to know that I'm there to make a play whether I'm the focal point of the play or not. I also want to use my body and quickness to make blocks for my Running Backs to create gaps and space for them to tear down the field. I want to be able to be a reliable and consistent performer for my team and be known as a top overall balanced Tight End.

2) Any particular NSFL or DSFL teams catching your attention, or that have reached out to you?

As far as DSFL goes, I have been looking at all teams to see how I would mesh with their culture and how I would fill their needs as a team. A couple that I have spent more time researching have been the San Antonio Marshals and the Tijuana Luchadores. They seem like teams that I would most be able to fill a need with as far as the Tight End position goes.

3) How do you plan to stand out from other TE prospects in a crowded draft?

I plan on training hard and often and specializing my training in areas that are most needed while also maintaining a high level of athleticism in other areas. My receiving yards and YPC sort of speak for themselves when it comes to production. So as long as I can keep up that level of my game then I feel like I can stand out above the rest.

4) Who is the greatest tight end of all time?

I'd say Tony Gonzalez if I'm being honest. An absolute monster on the field and a really great guy and role model off of it.

5) What kind of bear is best?

That's a ridiculous question. You said black bear? Well, that's debatable.There are basically two schools of thought. Why did you just say bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica? Wait, identity theft is not a joke Ben!

6) Who is your favorite sports hero?

To be honest, I would say Greg Olsen. He's an all around awesome man, does a lot for charity and kids, and is an amazing Tight End and Carolina Panther. Favorite player out of every sport.

7) Do you like to make practices fun or serious?

There has to be a balance. Fun practices help build team chemistry while keeping morale high. However, serious practices build discipline and accountability to each member of the team to make sure everything is in place for their next matchup. If there is a balance between the two, then I believe that's how teams win not only single games, but championships.

8) Who do you wish was watching you perform at every game?

I'd love for my family to be at every game. I know it's not necessarily feasible, but they're the main reason I'm where I am today. Without their support, love, and development, I don't know if I'd be here answering these questions in front of you today.

9) If you could play another sport what would it be?

I played intramural baseball in college during my first couple of years before I put full focus into football and I had a blast. Baseball is Americas Past Time and I grew up with it watching the Atlanta Braves play with my Dad.

10) What’s the most unnecessary Oreo flavor?

100% Carrot Cake. Just why?

*TE Cameron Olsen Pre Draft Presser - Baron1898 - 03-07-2019

What NFL tight ends do you most want to emulate?

Any particular NSFL or DSFL teams catching your attention, or that have reached out to you?

How do you plan to stand out from other TE prospects in a crowded draft?

*TE Cameron Olsen Pre Draft Presser - timeconsumer - 03-07-2019

Who is the greatest tight end of all time?

*TE Cameron Olsen Pre Draft Presser - Ben - 03-08-2019

What kind of bear is best?

*TE Cameron Olsen Pre Draft Presser - PDXBaller - 03-08-2019

Who is your favorite sports hero?
Do you like to make practices fun or serious?
Who do you wish was watching you perform at every game?
If you could play another sport what would it be?

*TE Cameron Olsen Pre Draft Presser - AdamS - 03-09-2019

What is the most uneccesary Oreo flavor?