International Simulation Football League
*Ranking S14 DSFL Safety Prospects - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Ranking S14 DSFL Safety Prospects (/showthread.php?tid=12452)

*Ranking S14 DSFL Safety Prospects - Duilio05 - 03-09-2019

S15 Safety Class

When making my first player for NSFL I didn’t expect my chosen position would be the second most popular of the new class. There are currently 17 prospect safeties for the S15 class. That is enough safeties for every DSFL team to draft three each! Following @dropbear and @`EnfysNest` with their QB and RB TPE ranks, I ranked each safety solely by the amount of TPE they have claimed as of this time. I additionally added "Highlights" for each player noting their strengths and how they stand out from the crowd, but I also included "The Lows" to indicate where they are weaker and come up short compared to their peers.
Let’s Begin.

TPE Rankings

#1 TPE: 93 Richard D’Attoria V (@124715)
Richard D’Attoria V is the crown jewel of this deep safety class. He benefited from declaring for the NSFL S15 class in the middle of last season. Showing early promise and hard work he was picked up Tijuana Luchadores mid-season, for whom He played 2 games, tallying 12 tackles. As such not only has he benefited from increased opportunities to acquire TPE, but also a good amount of cash to fund training and equipment that helps him to stand out. He has spent almost all of his TPE in Speed making him one of the fastest players in the class, second only to Shaquill “The Thrill” who also benefited from an early declaration and played a couple of games in DSFL too.

Besides Strength and Tackling, the rest of Richard’s skills are very similar to his peers. He is one of five Center Fielders in this class.

Highlights: Speed TPE 80.5 Rank #1, Strength TPE 54 Rank #3
The Lows: Tackling TPE 50 Rank #Tied 12

#2 TPE: 68 Fatih Terim (@Eco)
After Richard D’Attoria there is a significant drop in accumulated TPE. By a single TPE acquired from Reddit promotion, Fatih Terim is second in our list. He has made himself a very well rounded player, as such he has no major weaknesses compared to his peers unless you want to count his TPE 54 Hands. Fatih is one of five All-Around archetype safeties in this class.

Highlights: Tackling TPE 65 Rank #2
The Lows: Hands TPE 54 Rank #12

#3 TPE: 67 Giannis Kroustis (@`AirCrou`), Walt Green (@Duilio05), and Jack Rambo (@oz3700)
After the huge difference in TPE between #1 and #2, we are now looking at a game of inches as these players compete and train to prove who the next best is in this class. Kroustis and Rambo are the second and third of five All-Around safeties and Green is our second of five Center Fielders. Walt Green was mentioned in the recent NFY Draftocalpyse issue by @Roly as a prospect not to sleep on.

Giannis Kroustis
Highlights: Intelligence TPE 60 Rank #Tied for 3rd, Tackling TPE 60 Rank #Tied for 3rd
The Lows: Agility TPE 65 Rank #Tied 13, Speed TPE 68 Rank #15

Jack Rambo
Highlights: Intelligence TPE 60 Rank #Tied 3
The Lows: Agility TPE 66 Rank #13

Walt Green
Highlights: Speed TPE 77 Rank #3
The Lows: Tackling TPE 50 Rank#Tied 12

#6 TPE: 64 Lamont McKinnie (@SouljaBoy2007) and Shaquill “The Thrill” Williams VII (@Shaquill)
Here we have our third out of five All-Around and Center Fielder safeties in McKinnie and Williams.

Lamont McKinnie is our smartest prospect in the class displaying intelligence several points ahead of his peers. Despite clearly favoring Intelligence, he has spread TPE across the rest of his skills maintaining adequate speed, tackling, and strength. As such the only skill he has fallen behind in is Hands, but I doubt many GM’s will be overly worried as only two safeties in class display hand skills above 60 TPE.

Highlights: Intelligence TPE 66 Rank #1
The Lows: Hands TPE 50 Rank #Tied 13

Shaquill “The Thrill” Williams VII, like D’Attoria, declared for the NSFL S15 class early and was rewarded with a signing from San Antonio. He played in 2 games and tallied 4 tackles. For whatever reason, he has yet to turn this early experience into the similar influx of TPE that D’Attoria did. He has dumped, I believe, all of his TPE into Speed making him the fastest safety in this class. This comes at a cost though and his other skills are lacking

Highlights: Speed TPE 81 Rank #1
The Lows: Strength TPE 40 Rank #Tied 14, Intelligence TPE 40 #17, Tackling TPE 50 Rank #Tied 12

#8 TPE: 57 Troy Humuhumunukunukuapua’a (@Sir Earl), Momodou Jallow (@usarice), Quentin Sinclair (@MaxGnarland), Logan Uchiha (@CalvinP), Avery Thomas (@Tesoroano7), and Martavius Mack (@`Allplanet`)

Oh Boy! We have 6 of the 17 safeties right here. Again all TPE data was pulled today, but I expect several of these players to jump up in TPE to the same level as Walt Green and Lamont McKinnie. In fact, Jack Rambo jumped from TPE 57 to 67 just before I posted this.

In this group, we have our last 2 of 5 Center Fielders (Jallow and Thomas), last 2 of 5 All-Arounds (Mack and Rambo) and the first 3 of 5 Playmakers (Troy, Sinclair, and Uchiha). In this group, we have the Strongest, the best Hands, the most Agile, second Smartest, and the 4th and 5th fastest safeties in the class. Several of these players were also mentioned in the recent NFY Draftocalpyse issue. Logan Uchiha was one to “Watch For”, Troy Humu was marked as “The Leader” of the class, and Jallow and Sinclair were named as prospects not to sleep on.

Troy Humuhumunukunukuapua’a
Highlights: Speed TPE 76 Rank #4
The Lows: Strength TPE 40 Rank #Tied 15, Tackling TPE 50 Rank #Tied 17

Momodou Jallow
Highlights: Speed TPE 75 Rank #5, Tackling TPE 60 Rank #Tied 3rd
The Lows: Intelligence TPE 42 Rank #Tied 17

Quentin Sinclair
Highlights: Hands TPE 68 Rank #1
The Lows: Tackling TPE 50 Rank #Tied 12, Strength TPE 46 Rank #Tied 12

Logan Uchiha
Highlights: Intelligence TPE 63 Rank #2
The Lows: Strength TPE 46 Rank #Tied 12, Tackling TPE 52.5 Rank #11, Hands TPE 50 Rank #Tied 13

Avery Thomas. Unlike the first four Center Fielders who focused on Speed, Avery has focused on his Agility and Hands instead.
Highlights: Agility TPE 72 Rank #Tied 1, Hands TPE 65 Rank #2
The Lows: Tackling TPE 50 Rank #12

Martavius Mack
Highlights: Strength TPE 60 Rank #1
The Lows: Agility TPE 65 Rank #Tied 14, Hands TPE 50 Rank #13

#14 TPE: 50 Proy Tolamalu (@Adrian1878), Franklin Cooper (@killerking), D’Angelo Thompson (@Noahbrown), and Brayden Larosee (@Braydenthegoat)

Our final group of safeties. They are down here because they have not earned/claimed any additional TPE after the initial 50 that they started with. Most of this group just recently declared themselves for the NSFL and could still change their fate. However, this is not true of Larosee despite being an early declaration like Richard D’Attoria and “The Thrill”, and playing 2 games for Portland, he has not shown any progress. Which is unfortunate as he showed promise tallying 14 tackles in the two games he played. In this group, we have the only two Run Support safeties in the class, both of whom were mention as “Who Stands Out” in the NFY Draftocalpyse issue. Proy Tolamalu was also mentioned as a player to “Watch For”.

Proy Tolamalu
Highlights: Intelligence TPE 60 Rank #Tied 3
The Lows: Strength TPE 40 Rank #Tied 14, Endurance TPE 65 Rank #Tied 14

Franklin Cooper
Highlights: Agility TPE 72 Rank #Tied 1
The Lows: Strength TPE 40 Rank #Tied 14, Endurance TPE 65 Rank #Tied 14

D’Angelo Thompson
HighLights: Strength TPE 57 Rank #2, Tackling TPE 60 Rank #Tied 3
The Lows: Agility TPE 60 Rank #Tied 16, Hands TPE 45 #17, Endurance TPE 65 Rank #Tied 14

Brayden Larosee
Highlights: Tackling TPE 70 Rank #1
The Lows: Agility TPE 60 Rank #Tied 16, Speed TPE 65 Rank #Tied 16, Hands TPE 50 Rank #Tied 13, Endurance TPE 65 Rank #Tied 14

Ready For Grading: 1338 words

*Ranking S14 DSFL Safety Prospects - Pizza-faith - 03-09-2019

Ton of work went into this post and it shows!! Awesome work!

*Ranking S14 DSFL Safety Prospects - Eco - 03-09-2019

My speed is 70 not 65! Really good write up tho.

*Ranking S14 DSFL Safety Prospects - Duilio05 - 03-09-2019

(03-09-2019, 11:23 PM)Eco Wrote:My speed is 70 not 65! Really good write up tho.

Oops not sure how I missed that. I edited the main post. Thanks for the feedback.
It's going to be some good competition between all of us.

*Ranking S14 DSFL Safety Prospects - Eco - 03-09-2019

(03-09-2019, 03:41 PM)Duilio05 Wrote:Oops not sure how I missed that. I edited the main post. Thanks for the feedback.
It's going to be some good competition between all of us.

For sure, good luck to all S prospects!

*Ranking S14 DSFL Safety Prospects - oz3700 - 03-09-2019

Great work much respect for the effort put in!

*Ranking S14 DSFL Safety Prospects - 124715 - 03-09-2019

GMs better stop sleeping on me! :o

*Ranking S14 DSFL Safety Prospects - Roly - 03-09-2019

Love this! Great work breaking down all the aspects of the safeties, love the highlights and lows

*Ranking S14 DSFL Safety Prospects - CalvinP - 03-09-2019

This was awesome. Great work