International Simulation Football League
*Giannis Kroustis unfiltered, vol.2 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Giannis Kroustis unfiltered, vol.2 (/showthread.php?tid=12728)

Pages: 1 2

*Giannis Kroustis unfiltered, vol.2 - Air Crou - 03-19-2019

"With the 31st pick of the DSFL Draft, The Norfolk SeaWolves select..."

No, it's not how it went. The draft hosts were too laid back and enjoyable, for so much formality. Someone butchered my last name, trying to pronounce it three times, nailing it the second time, then trying again, only to miserably fail. Anyway, no hard feelings. shrugs

Here we go though. Norfolk. Where are my notes? I know they lay around here somewhere. Argh!!! AHA! Here they are! Norfolk was a bottom feeder since the begining of DSFL. Does that worry me a bit? Not so much. The direction the FO is taking looks promising. I really want to dominate and have this be my only DSFL season. There are some expectations, when you are the 4th Safety drafted after all. Even if it was in the 6th round. When there were 17 in the class. I am all set up in the team house and have met with my teammates. They look like a cool bunch of people, along with being amazing athletes.

I really want to make everyone in my family proud. Even if she was afraid for my safety (Ironic right?), my mom was the first to be persistent I pick football up after my horrific accident. I really want to dedicate this to her and my father, who spent most of his afternoons driving hours so I don't miss training sessions. I definitely wouldn't be here without them. It was tough growing up away from home. I never really felt SanFran as my home. It was weird hearing Greek at home and being forced to speak English at school. I could only be myself and smile while on the field. Thank you mom, thank you dad. I wouldn't have done this without you being here for me.

And I did it. I was drafted in the DSFL. One good season and the NSFL dream becomes a reality. First stop, NOR. Let's go!

Until next time!

*Giannis Kroustis unfiltered, vol.2 - Guest - 03-19-2019

Good post, go Seawolves

*Giannis Kroustis unfiltered, vol.2 - Huskies311 - 03-19-2019

(03-19-2019, 04:36 PM)Guest Wrote:Good post, go Seawolves

Oops, forgot to sign in

*Giannis Kroustis unfiltered, vol.2 - iamslm22 - 03-20-2019

NOR NOR NOR NOR NOR NOR

*Giannis Kroustis unfiltered, vol.2 - PDXBaller - 03-20-2019

GOOOOOO KROUSTIS!

*Giannis Kroustis unfiltered, vol.2 - gucci - 03-20-2019

NOR

Norfolk on the come up.

*Giannis Kroustis unfiltered, vol.2 - Sweetwater - 03-20-2019

(03-19-2019, 11:04 AM)AirCrou Wrote:Someone butchered my last name, trying to pronounce it three times, nailing it the second time, then trying again, only to miserably fail.

I mean, I tried? Lol

I probably should have asked people to give me the phonetics of their names. I’ll get it right for the NSFL draft.

*Giannis Kroustis unfiltered, vol.2 - br0_0ker - 03-20-2019

(03-20-2019, 12:06 PM)Sweetwater Wrote:I mean, I tried? Lol

I probably should have asked people to give me the phonetics of their names. I’ll get it right for the NSFL draft.

It's ok, you enlightened the world to how my name is pronounced, and that's all that matters

*Giannis Kroustis unfiltered, vol.2 - tlk742 - 03-20-2019

(03-20-2019, 04:13 PM)steelsound Wrote:It's ok, you enlightened the world to how my name is pronounced, and that's all that matters
I just realized your player name. Fucking great.

*Giannis Kroustis unfiltered, vol.2 - Baron1898 - 03-20-2019

(03-20-2019, 04:13 PM)steelsound Wrote:It's ok, you enlightened the world to how my name is pronounced, and that's all that matters
That was the best moment of the whole draft