International Simulation Football League
Harrif Ernston's After Game Conferences - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Harrif Ernston's After Game Conferences (/showthread.php?tid=1291)

Harrif Ernston's After Game Conferences - Valtookan - 06-16-2017

Due to the unpopularity of the Arizona Outlaws, the post-game press conferences of Harrif Ernston were not immediately publicized. Not that the Outlaws have risen to a 3-1 Record (Three-way tie for highest in the league) News teams are scrambling to get "the first showing" of it out to the nation. Here are those conferences...

Harrif Ernston- (H)
Reporter- (R#)

Week 2:

H - First of all I just want to start out with, that, yes... It was a hard loss to take. We really wanted to continue to show that we aren't a bottom tier team but we have to put or hats on and go back to work to prove it. There are a lot more games left.

R1 - Mr. Ernston, what this to be expect from a team who was predicted to underpreform?

H - (Thinks about pulling a Russel Westbrook; but calms down) No, this is a great team with great leadership. We just did not get everything we needed to do done. We can show that we can improve week 3 and 4.

R2 - How much blame do you put on your Quarterback Draxel, your Offensive line and you First round Pick Mackworthy?

Cameraman 2 - *underbreath* He trash....

H - None at all, I actually think that game was on me. I only had 4 tackles and that is unacceptable in my opinion. As a coverage linebacker I need to affect the game in more ways that 4 takes in 4 quarters.

R3 - Do you believe things will improve of your team goes hunting for a new Quarterback, say Mike Boss?

H - No, Draxel is a fine QB. We just have to execute better or change a few things up but I'm sure he'll turn it around week 3.

R4 - How can you be so sure week 1 wasn't a fluke? As you must know most pundits see your team as ---

H - I really don't care how they see my team, they aren't a part of the team. They don't see Mackworthy stay at the facilities until 11:30 trying to get better. They don't see Draxel going over the playbook in his every spar moment. They don't see see Blade blame himself for not making sack even though he creates so much disruption on that line for everyone else. You guys don't see Bronko try to balance his time between his wife and 5 kids with his football duties. My team mate have heart so I'm telling you right now, we are going to bounce back and surprise everyone. That will be all of the questions I will answer for today.

R - *Multiple extra questions*

Week 3:

*Walking in his shades on, takes them off at the podium*

H - Alright, I'll take questions now.

R1 - First of all Mr. Ernston I'd like to congratulate you win today. This puts your team at 2-1 in away games. How does playing away affect all of you compared to playing at home?

H - I don't think it affects us at all really, we just went out there today and got things done. The offense especially stepped up and showed the league what they can do. Hawks may be 0-3 currently but don't forget they were once 4-0 in the Pre-Season.

R2 - Let's talk about the penalties, do you think that the referees were possibly paid off to swing the game in the Hawks favor? Since, the Hawks only received two penalties, one 52 seconds after the start of the game and the other with a little more than 1 minute left in the 4th.

Cameraman 2 - *Underbreath* Or do ya think ya'll just bad hehe...

H - No, the penalties were our doing, I am especially man to have found myself caught in two of the ELEVEN we gave up. We really have to improve that number. A few were a bit touch on if they were penalties but we took too many regardless.

R3 - Did you guys end up making the changes we were talking about? What about Flock, Williams, and Blade? They really didn't produce, is it time to pull the plug?

H - Not everyone is going to make all the plays everyday, its a rotation. If I am playing hot and making plays my team mates can't make those plays and vice versa.

R4- First of all Mr. Ernston I'd like to congratulate you win today. I also wanted to talk about your team preparing to tank the rest of the season. Next week you verse the Wraith, then again in week 5. Next you see the Cats who beat you week 2; in both week 6 and 7. Orange County in week 9? That doesn't look good.

H- We will overcome. That's all the time I have for today, thank you.

Week 4:

H- I am ready for questions.

R1 - First off, congratulations on the win.

Cameraman 1- They won?

R1 - ... Where was I? Ah, yes. Also congratulations on Co-topping your teams tackle total amount. Does it disturb you that you were only able to make tackles? Are we starting to see Draxel regress? Are we starting to see a true number 1 RB in Durden?

H - Not really, No, and No. I am very happy I was able to create a lot of tackles but I do still want to make other plays like PDs and INTs. Draxel is our starting QB, we have confidence in him and we are all behind him. It's still a committee in our backfield, Durden had a very nice game though.

R2 - More penalties, how do you feel? Draxel took 5 sacks, even A Thomas allowed one, what do you think?

H - On the sacks, it was a bad game. They have good guys on their front 7 and we are still constructing a complete O-Line unit. It will take a little more time but I am not panicked. The penalties is what gets me, we just need to stop doing those, it could cost us a game. I believe it gave them the Wraiths and early TD.

R3 - What are the chances you think that Mackworthy gets traded away? It doesn't seem that you need him with Durden getting so many touches and making plays. What about O-Line shifts?

H - O-line shifts will most-likely occur, I think that every team is trying to get a solid 5 man front. Mackworthy though, is a highly motivated first round pick. He isn't going anywhere.

Cameraman 3 - Because of pedigree?

H- Because he is important to our team.

R4 - Important? I don't feel the stats reflect that. Still, the way your team is play, I'll avoid individual performance, you guys are little more than average. At this point you may be above average because other teams need to fix things but I don't see the Arizona Outlaws making a championship run. You guys play decently on both side of the ball but if you face an elite team, like say the Yeti's, it'll be all over very quickly. You are very luck to be only seeing them twice this season. Do you really think you have a good team?

H - We have a team with the potential to be elite. Just look at the record so far. If we go out and play at this level or better, and then cut these penalties. We will be in going shape going forwards. We must continue to get better though, as all the other teams will.

That will be all my time for this conference. Have a good evening, see you next Post-game.

ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARIARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI

Code:
1274 Word, not counting the Outlaws pictograms

Harrif Ernston's After Game Conferences - Foompin - 06-16-2017

Quote:H - (Thinks about pulling a Russel Westbrook; but calms down) No, this is a great team with great leadership. We just did not get everything we needed to do done. We can show that we can improve week 3 and 4.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Harrif Ernston's After Game Conferences - JBLAZE_THE_BOSS - 06-24-2017

Grade

1274 Words= $1,874,000

This was actually pretty funny at times. Cameraman 2 is a funny bastard. Good work.