International Simulation Football League
"New" TPE Tracker - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: "New" TPE Tracker (/showthread.php?tid=13042)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

"New" TPE Tracker - 37thchamber - 05-16-2019

(05-16-2019, 05:00 PM)Eco Wrote:there is no format on how attributes are defined on these pages
i think there is... sort of. and we can probably enforce that going forward, like we did with the thread titles/subtitles

the best option is probably to parse the sheet updaters use, though. assuming you can marry up the names listed in that sheet with the existing database. not sure who head updater is these days, but that's who you'd wanna talk to about that. you only need read access, so it shouldnt be an issue id imagine.

also, the tracker is now linked on the main sim-football.com page

"New" TPE Tracker - Eco - 05-16-2019

(05-16-2019, 11:48 AM)37thchamber Wrote:i think there is... sort of. and we can probably enforce that going forward, like we did with the thread titles/subtitles

the best option is probably to parse the sheet updaters use, though. assuming you can marry up the names listed in that sheet with the existing database. not sure who head updater is these days, but that's who you'd wanna talk to about that. you only need read access, so it shouldnt be an issue id imagine.

also, the tracker is now linked on the main sim-football.com page

Thank you, I'll take a look at that sheet and see what I can do.

"New" TPE Tracker - Eco - 05-17-2019

New update changelog:
- Updated position stats (split min/max/average)
- Added player attributes (only to player lists for now)

"New" TPE Tracker - JuOSu - 05-17-2019

amazing additions, love this so much

"New" TPE Tracker - Eco - 07-02-2019

New update!

Changelog:
- Added forum username column.
- Added highest TPE column.
- Added retired players page.

"New" TPE Tracker - majesiu - 07-03-2019

Great job, I always like to check weekly how my player is falling down, down & down

also pure vanity - any way to get real maximum, that was achieved before TPE tracker was a thing? Mine was 1363/1414 depending on intepretation, of course it's not a big deal

"New" TPE Tracker - Eco - 08-13-2019

(07-02-2019, 11:57 PM)majesiu Wrote:any way to get real maximum, that was achieved before TPE tracker was a thing?

That would require me to parse the Update pages and there is absolutely no format when it comes to update pages, so no Sad

"New" TPE Tracker - Eco - 08-13-2019

New feature: Activity Check!

Basically you input a start and an end date and the tracker filters out the players who have not updated during that period and shows you how much TPE each player gained during that period.

As always, if you have any feedback, about any part of this app, please let me know!

"New" TPE Tracker - Eco - 11-14-2019

Added "Last Seen" field, which should give us a better idea about activity.

"New" TPE Tracker - NylarthePhoenix - 11-14-2019

Thank you Eco