International Simulation Football League
*MVP Candidate Morgan Marshall Holds a Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *MVP Candidate Morgan Marshall Holds a Presser (/showthread.php?tid=13212)

*MVP Candidate Morgan Marshall Holds a Presser - Baron1898 - 04-30-2019

It’s been a year since I last held a presser with the media, so ask away! Questions about anything are welcome - the draft, my season with the Marshals, The Nest, the state of the league, whatever floats your boat.

@Duilio05:

What is your favorite way to eat eggs?
Thanks for the eggsellent question. Look, I’ll be honest, eggs are best when you aren’t eating them directly. So the best way to eat eggs is in a cake or a brownie, especially a really chocolatey one that you eat once it gets out of the oven and it burns your mouth just a little because it hasn’t cooled down but it’s so worth it. If recipes don’t count, then scrambled eggs are the best and deviled eggs are the worst.

How many eggs do you eat every day?
When I was a lad, I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large. But now that I’m grown, I eat five dozen eggs, so I’m consuming way too many calories and I should stop before I get a heart attack.

What is your favorite side dish with eggs?
Anyone that doesn’t say bacon is a liar. Some nice buttered toast is good as well, and situationally I like to do a toast variation wherein one slice is buttered and one slice is peanut buttered and you put them together and it tastes great. Hash browns are disgusting and contaminate the eggs.

How many times have you thrown an egg at Cooter?
At least three times. Once was getting off the plane in San Antonio, he was there at the airport to greet me and I thought he was there to mug me and I didn’t recognize him in person so I threw an egg at him. I think I threw an egg at him one time he was on TV after the week we lost to the Pythons. I threw at least two in person after we lost to Tijuana. In my defense I was drunk from his massive southern beer collection.

What is the most exotic egg youve had? Platapus?
A chicken egg. What kind of freaky eggs do you people eat?

@Frick_Nasty

Which current teammate do you look forward to going against next year? Least?
This makes me sad because I’m still holding out hope that we all somehow end up on the same NSFL team, but we’ve all done so good that there’s no way the Fab Five will continue on unless we all pull some strings mid-career to play for a super team. Given that all my friends on the team are on defense (suck it, Cooter) I’d say I most look forward to playing Walt Green in the future because he’d be the most likely to never have to tackle me since he’s a safety, and we could pretend we are still friends. I don’t really want to play against Nero because I know he’s gonna blow up my offensive line and try to stop my runs, and he’ll probably be pretty good at it given how skilled he is.

@124715

Dream landing spots?
I’d say anywhere that can give me a shot at competing. Primarily, anywhere without a currently existing star runningback that’s going to remain relevant for a long while. Philadelphia, Chicago, and San Jose especially seem like great landing spots, and Colorado and Orange County wouldn’t be bad either. I’ve been linked a lot with Yellowknife recently, given the connection to Cooter, and I wouldn’t mind that too much.

Where do you think you will/should be drafted?
It’s a bit tricky for me, because all the places I consider to be my favorite landing spots are in the back half of the first round. So I’d love to go top three, and I think that my talent can justify it, but Arizona and New Orleans aren’t ideal for me to succeed. I think I’m going to get drafted at number four, primarily because everyone keeps telling me I will... seems weird that everyone else knows where I’m going more than I do.

How do you want to be used in your first/second year? What about after that?
Unless I go for Chicago where I can immediately take the top spot after a year of DSFL, I wouldn't mind spending a year or two in a running back committee with another back. I’d rather be a backup in the NSFL than a starter in the DSFL. It’s the after that counts, and I’m hoping to go somewhere that after two years - max - I can be the starter and primary back.

@gucci

Which of your San Antonio teammates would you say you're the closest to?
I’m blessed to have so many wonderful teammates - they’re all super fun people to hang around in the locker room and talk about anything. I’d probably say I’m closest to Walt [Green], we’ve had many awesome discussions and have both really embraced the San Antonio culture. Cooter’s also a great guy and always seems to have a beer in his hand, so he’s pretty fun after the games. You could pick any member of the Fab Five and I’d be comfortable saying we are close, it’s a great culture and I’m sad that we will soon part ways.

*MVP Candidate Morgan Marshall Holds a Presser - Duilio05 - 04-30-2019

What is your favorite way to eat eggs?

How many eggs do you eat every day?

What is your favorite side dish with eggs?

How many times have you thrown an egg at Cooter?

What is the most exotic egg youve had? Platapus?

*MVP Candidate Morgan Marshall Holds a Presser - Frick_Nasty - 04-30-2019

Which current teammate do you look forward to going against next year? Least?

*MVP Candidate Morgan Marshall Holds a Presser - 124715 - 04-30-2019

Dream landing spots?

Where do you think you will/should be drafted?

How do you want to be used in your first/second year? What about after that?

*MVP Candidate Morgan Marshall Holds a Presser - gucci - 04-30-2019

Which of your San Antonio teammates would you say you're the closest to?