International Simulation Football League
Harrif Ernston's Post-Game Press-Conference - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Harrif Ernston's Post-Game Press-Conference (/showthread.php?tid=1359)

Harrif Ernston's Post-Game Press-Conference - Valtookan - 06-20-2017

After the Outlaws extremely close defeat to the Yellowknife Wraiths the media quickly jumped on the opportunity to get uncensored opinions from members of the losing team.

Harrif Ernston- (H)
Reporter- (R#)

Week 5:

H - Ok, I am ready for your questions.

R1 - Thank you for your time Mr. Ernston. After a close, and confidence win versus the Wraiths in Week 4, what do you feel causes this step back in performance? Even you had an amazing game but couldn't get the win for your team.

H - On my "amazing performance", I don't think it was good enough. If it wasn't enough for us to earn that win then it wasn't good enough. I really, don't think we had a major step back as a team except in the passing game. We need to make sure we can get their offense off the field on 3rd downs. Now, we just have to go back out there on Wednesday and Friday and prove we are the top team in this league.

R2 - Yes, I am very excited to see your Wednesday game actually, Primetime! Now, I was wondering if there was a certain unit you felt under performed in you last game?

H - No, I think we just need to keep improving in our pass protection, we have to get our offense better field position, and we just have to cut down on the penalties. I mean, consistently getting over 5 penalties is just too much if we want to keep our offense on the field and our defense off of it.

Cameraman 2- *under breath* Maybe ya'll should get players with good character then...

R3 - What roster changes would you like to see in light of this defeat?

H - None, we are fine. The game plan was fine, the players are fine, we just have to keep improving and play better.

R4 - Well, I want to first commend you for getting this far.

H - *smiles a bit*

R4 - Your team was beginning to prove a lot of people wrong but it seems like this was only for a short stint. Your team has beaten an unprepared Otters, defeated a shaken Hawks, caught the Wraith off guard once, and are the only team to have lost to the SaberCats. How, if at all can you bounce back from this?

H- *frowning* Wait a second, You can't just objectively take away from each of the Outlaws hard earned wins. Even with all of the mistakes this game, we came very close to winning 1 yard away actually. You really seemed convince so I really don't think I'll change your mind though. Also, realize that the Arizona Outlaws are undefeated at home, we have only played one home game. We are going to play a bunch of home games in the coming weeks and I am confident that we can win them all.

H - That's all my time for question here today. Have a night evening.

ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI

Code:
493 Words

Harrif Ernston's Post-Game Press-Conference - DeathOnReddit - 06-20-2017

You got what everyone says with that last question. Always excuses for why we won.

Harrif Ernston's Post-Game Press-Conference - timeconsumer - 06-20-2017

(06-20-2017, 08:27 PM)Valtookan Wrote:we have only played one home game

Significant.

Harrif Ernston's Post-Game Press-Conference - Valtookan - 06-20-2017

(06-20-2017, 08:04 PM)DeathOnReddit Wrote:You got what everyone says with that last question. Always excuses for why we won.

Each report is supposed to fit a specific trope. I actually have a sticky note which reminds me what each reporter's personality is like and what they are suppose to ask. It does get more critical of the Outlaws as I go down the list though. Even Cameraman 2 has a specific role.

Harrif Ernston's Post-Game Press-Conference - theFlock - 06-21-2017

I completely overlooked the one game we played at home. That's definitely a big deal.