International Simulation Football League
Varga Storms Into Front Office Rule - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Varga Storms Into Front Office Rule (/showthread.php?tid=136)

Pages: 1 2

Varga Storms Into Front Office Rule - RavensFanFromOntario - 05-18-2017

Tyler Varga, the five foot eleven former NFL fullback prospect who played at Yale has stumbled into a front office role with the Yellowknife Wraiths. After retiring from the NFL due to concussions, the former Swedish born, Finnish-Canadian citizens raised in Kitchener, Ontario has decided to attempt to be hit less by playing quarterback in the new and upcoming National Simulation Football League. Yale's all time leading rusher, was considering going back to school and getting his medical degree but ultimately the push of proving he could play in the big leagues was too much. The switch in position is to help avoid concussions as quarterbacks are rarely hit in the modern game with the increased penalties and sliding. He was recruited by Bubba Nuck to not only help run his offense, but to help plan schemes and bring the team to the promise land. The mobile quarterback and running back tandem plan to build a strong defense and unique offensive approach to lead them to the promise land. At this time, Varga will be taking questions about GM'ing or playing in this upcoming league.

1. Why is the logo for the team a Whitewalker? This is a horrible log, worst in the league by far and one of them is a brown hamster.
Answer: I wasn't consulted on the logo I think he took a base logo because he wanted to go for an original team name and couldn't find a logo. I doubt it's permanent and could be changed but that's up to Nuck.

2. Will you be looking to draft the best HB in the league?
We already have Bubba Nuck, future league MVP.

3. Who deserves that number one draft spot?
Honestly, it depends on the position we'll be looking at but rest assured everybody will be considered. You can't narrow down the number one pick yet, it's way too early in the process.

1. What kind of defensive scheme will you guys boast?
I was looking at a hybrid multiple front like the Baltimore Ravens run in the NFL, but since that's not an option we'll probably be focusing on a 4-3 early and seeing how that goes.

2. Defense or offense?
Balance? You need to win on both sides of the ball to be sustainable.

3. What will be the keys to this team winning?
Players who can buy into the system and want team success over individual accolades.

1. Who is your current top 5 draft prospects?
I don't really rank 1-100 right now, I put players into shifting tiers based on a variety of factors. I can tell you Harris is a first tier player in the eyes of our management however, divulging more would put us at risk of having our hard work used against us.

2. Name two sleeper picks.
I think with teams generally having a QB already, the remaining QB prospects are going to fall into the later rounds and be steals for their squads, Noble is a guy I could see having a great career despite, possibly, going lower than he should.

How did it feel when Nuck asked you to be his Co-GM?
It feels great to be recognized for my football knowledge and ability to help him create a contender. I feel privileged to work alongside him and know that we can build something amazing.

What do you have in mind to help keep your young players engaged in the team and the league?
Fear is a powerful motivator, my friends.

With a Mobile QB and a Speed RB, the Whitewalkers Wraiths look to be building an offense that is built on the run game. What sort of role would a potential star receiving prospect who was interested in your team expect to have in your offense?
A star receiving prospect would get to know that each and every throwing down is likely going to be an enormous gain if it's caught since teams will have to be focusing on blitzes to shut down our run game. This opens up the passing game tremendously and that receiving prospect would have enormous run after catch and yards per catch numbers.

1. Who are the most intriguing defensive prospects in the draft?
Honestly with the set up we have offensively all the defensive prospects look intriguing and similarly good at this point. It's up to each and every one of them to distinguish themselves as better than the rest of their class, and I'm sure they will in the coming days.

2. Do you have a favourite build you like and hope someone chooses?
When I play Madden, I've always been partial to the tight end who can run block and catch passes. It makes a huge difference in your entire scheme, essentially have another lineman and an enormous wide receiver. Tight ends are the most versatile players on offense and having one with that skillset would be awesome.

Varga Storms Into Front Office Rule - Admin - 05-18-2017

Wildcat for daysssssss

Varga Storms Into Front Office Rule - Bushito - 05-19-2017

1. Why is the logo for the team a Whitewalker? This is a horrible log, worst in the league by far and one of them is a brown hamster.

2. Will you be looking to draft the best HB in the league?

3. Who deserves that number one draft spot?

Varga Storms Into Front Office Rule - Official DT - 05-19-2017

1. What kind of defensive scheme will you guys boast?
2. Defense or offense?
3. What will be the keys to this team winning?

Varga Storms Into Front Office Rule - RavensFanFromOntario - 05-19-2017

answered.

Varga Storms Into Front Office Rule - Official DT - 05-19-2017

1. Who is your current top 5 draft prospects?
2. Name two sleeper picks.

Varga Storms Into Front Office Rule - Admin - 05-19-2017

How did it feel when Nuck asked you to be his Co-GM?

What do you have in mind to help keep your young players engaged in the team and the league?

With a Mobile QB and a Speed RB, the Whitewalkers Wraiths look to be building an offense that is built on the run game. What sort of role would a potential star receiving prospect who was interested in your team expect to have in your offense?

Varga Storms Into Front Office Rule - RavensFanFromOntario - 05-19-2017

(05-19-2017, 05:14 PM)Ballerstorm Wrote:How did it feel when Nuck asked you to be his Co-GM?

Answered to here.

Varga Storms Into Front Office Rule - Kendrick - 05-19-2017

1. Who are the most intriguing defensive prospects in the draft?

Varga Storms Into Front Office Rule - RavensFanFromOntario - 05-20-2017

(05-19-2017, 09:01 PM)Juice Wrote:1. Who are the most intriguing defensive prospects in the draft?

Replied to here.