International Simulation Football League
*Kicky Bobby Pre Draft Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Kicky Bobby Pre Draft Presser (/showthread.php?tid=13979)

*Kicky Bobby Pre Draft Presser - TickleTim - 06-24-2019

Kicky Bobby pulls up to his personal kicking practice in his Yellow 2019 Hummer H3 wearing his signature crop top and some men's shortie shorts and walks to the reporters waiting to answer their questions they have for the self-proclaimed "Greatest Kicker in the draft".

2x Draft Media Weekend

(06-24-2019, 01:47 PM)infinitempg Wrote:WOO KICKERS

What makes you a better kicker than the many kickers in the DSFL?

Kicker is a position that tends to see players become inactive, and quickly. Are you committed to the grind of being a kicker and the mental toll it takes on a player?

Is it actually safe to wear a crop top and short shorts in Nome?!

How good are you at Scrabble?
Earlier since joining the NSFL, I talked to a veteran and he was saying that most of the kickers are inactive mainly due to the fact you stated in your next question about the grind of being a kicker. I looked through all of the indexs for not only the DSFL, but in the NSFL as well and found that 39alaska39 (Alex Frost) Ryan0413(Thighmaster) were the only active kickers in the NSFL that have been online in the past 2 months. Even then 39alaska39 has not been on since 6/14. One of the kickers in the NSFL even had 74 TPE! Once my player gets upgraded I will have 81 TPE (If I did the update right), so TPE wise I would be better than a major league kicker. Personally I want to make it my goal to bring more flair and excitement to kicking.

I became a kicker not just because it was my life's goal and destiny, but because I've always wanted to be a kicker in the madden career mode. As many of you probably know you cannot be an offensive lineman, punter or kicker in Madden. I will be committed to the grind unless college begins to consume all of my free time, which hopefully should not be a problem.

I try and wear my crop top and shortie shorts 24/7 365 days a year if the weather permits it. I mainly wear it unless it is the coldest winter day, then I put on a tee shirt and normal shorts and go plow this field with my bear, Cal.

I've surprisingly only played Scrabble twice in my lifetime so I'd say I'm pretty good.

(06-24-2019, 02:14 PM)woelker11 Wrote:As a kicker, your role on the field is fairly limited; is there anything else you excel at on the field that you'd like NSFL and DSFL scouts to take notice of? What about off the field?
I am aspiring to be the hardest hitting kicker in the league, I want to be the Joey Julius of the league. Off the field I am a great locker room guy, If you need the hype, slap on the ass, or a ride in my brand new 2019 Yellow Hummer H3, I'll drive you around in my tank of a vehicle.

(06-24-2019, 06:37 PM)Duilio05 Wrote:Can you please rate the following in their kickableness:

Football
Soccer Ball
School Book Bag
A Shoe
A Snake
A Coyote
A Luchadores
A water balloon

For me Kicky Bobby, it does not matter what the item is, I'll guarantee to kick it at least 70 yards. If I were to rate it as a normal human being here's what I would say.
Most kickable to least
Soccer Ball
Football
School bag
Shoe
Coyote
Snake
Luchadore
Water Balloon

(06-25-2019, 09:01 AM)TomHanks Wrote:Longest kick you've ever made in a game? What about in practice?

For kickers, a lot of the time it comes down to nerves. How do you stay cool and collected when you have to make a game-winning kick?

Who inspires you to be the best kicker you can be, whether in the NSFL or not?

The Longest Kick I've made in practice was probably 63 yards and In a game probably 60. It's harder in practice because sometimes I have to deal with those arctic winds.

I let m instincts take over and 99.9% of the time I make the kick and get to drive home in my 2019 Hummer G3

Pat Mcafee is my biggest inspiration. I just really love the way he plays and his mentality

(06-25-2019, 06:53 PM)Duilio05 Wrote:Why did you rate water balloon last?

And why is a coyote more kickable than a snake?

I rated the water ballon last because the sheer power of my leg instantly explodes the water balloon to never been seen again. Also I have learned from kicking snakes they will sometimes split in half and not travel as far, where a coyote is more solid and thus can be kicked further.

*Kicky Bobby Pre Draft Presser - infinitempg - 06-24-2019

WOO KICKERS

What makes you a better kicker than the many kickers in the DSFL?

Kicker is a position that tends to see players become inactive, and quickly. Are you committed to the grind of being a kicker and the mental toll it takes on a player?

Is it actually safe to wear a crop top and short shorts in Nome?!

How good are you at Scrabble?

*Kicky Bobby Pre Draft Presser - woelkers - 06-24-2019

As a kicker, your role on the field is fairly limited; is there anything else you excel at on the field that you'd like NSFL and DSFL scouts to take notice of? What about off the field?

*Kicky Bobby Pre Draft Presser - Duilio05 - 06-24-2019

Can you please rate the following in their kickableness:

Football
Soccer Ball
School Book Bag
A Shoe
A Snake
A Coyote
A Luchadores
A water balloon

*Kicky Bobby Pre Draft Presser - TomHanks - 06-25-2019

Longest kick you've ever made in a game? What about in practice?

For kickers, a lot of the time it comes down to nerves. How do you stay cool and collected when you have to make a game winning kick?

Who inspires you to be the best kicker you can be, whether in the NSFL or not?

*Kicky Bobby Pre Draft Presser - Duilio05 - 06-25-2019

Why did you rate water balloon last?

And why is a coyote more kickable than a snake?