International Simulation Football League
*Path To The Draft S1 Ep4 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Path To The Draft S1 Ep4 (/showthread.php?tid=14261)

*Path To The Draft S1 Ep4 - Buttersqauch101 - 07-12-2019

“Hi and welcome back to the NSFL Channel. Coming up we will be recapping the NSFL and DSFLs recent games. But first the new episode of Path To The Draft, this time featuring Jordan McCann.”

[Image: um2Mt8B.jpg]

(Narrator)
“Hello there, and welcome to Path To The Draft, I’m your host Charismatic White Guy and today we will be talking about the history of Jordan McCann and his path to the draft.”

———————————————————————————————————————
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Early Life[/div]

(Narrator)
“The time is 6:37 PM on August 11th 2009, The state of Florida is preparing for the worst of Hurricane season. Tampa State Hospital is extremely busy due to Hurricane related injury’s, but one family is there for a special reason. The birth of their child, Jordan McCann. Young parents William and Sarah McCann were not ready for what their newborn baby was going to be”

(W.McCann)
“That was definitely the most special day of my life, of course to most young parents I wasn’t sure if it was gonna be the best day of my life or my worst. But there was no damn way I was giving up”

(Narrator)
“William McCann was a college athlete and was one of the players in the 2007 Super Bowl Winning Team Indianapolis Colts as a WR. Backup to Reggie Wayne.”

(W.McCann)
“As a former professional Football Player, I wanted my son to follow my lead and continue my legacy as a player. Obviously I didn’t mean he had to make it to the Big Leagues but look where we are now”

(Narrator)
“Jordan McCann was an extremely role model student in his elementary school years, and played a lot of extracurricular sports outside of school including Soccer and Flag Football. Once he hit the 6th grade he played his first year of padded, tackle Football with people from his school district.”

(Jordan McCann)
“I didn’t fit in that well when I was young, I was hoping Football when I was a kid would help with that. But sadly it didn’t. We see how that worked out for the other kids though”

(Narrator)
“Due to his dads new job, Jordan was required to move around a lot, in 7th grade he moved to Atlanta, in 8th Grade he moved to Baltimore, and for his first year of high school he was brought to the city of Lincoln Nebraska. In his first year of High School McCann joined his schools Wrestling Team. During his second match, McCann’s season would sadly end early as he tore tendons in his foot.”
——————————————————————————————————————
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]High School Career[b][/div]

(Jordan McCann)
“After that injury I thought my sports career was over, for every sport. But after some luck, rest, and a Ankle Brace my foot healed completely.”

(Narrator)
“In his Sophomore season, McCann tried out for Lincoln High Schools Football Team as a Wide Receiver. Due to his history in sports McCann made the team easily and due to him being a little slower due to his Foot Injury his Freshman year he was assigned as a Slot and Inside zone receiver. After going through months of training and the eventual games McCann injured his same tendon at the halfway point of the season. Ending another sporting year as an athlete”

(W.McCann)
“At that point we all thought his career was over, even he thought that. We were supporting him through that rough time and one night he had a lot of confidence, at dinner he came to the table and said that “Mom, Dad I’m not done with sports. I want to go to Physical Therapy and get my life back on track.””

(Narrator)
“After 4 months of physical Therapy Jordan was back in action for sports. When the time came for Football Jordan decided he was to try out again.”

(Jordan McCann)
“I didn’t have the speed that I had after my first injury so there was no way that I was even gonna be a Tight End. I had been working om my arm so I took a risk and went for QB.”

(Narrator)
“After barely making the team as a QB 3, a series of injuries caused him to make his first start as a QB in Week 6. With the arm of the cannon and could throw the ball 71 yards if he tried. After 4 straight wins Lincoln High School was 1 win away from making the playoffs. They were in need for a very clutch game.”

(Jordan McCann)
“My time as a starter led to that game, and I was ready to play until my legs were broken”

(Narrator)
“In the week 11 game vs Omaha McCann played the game that got him noticed by NFL and NSFL scouts all over the leagues. In a 38-10 final score Jordan McCann threw for nearly 400 yards and 5 Touchdowns. Lincoln went to their first playoff appearance since 2011. After making it past the first round of the playoffs, McCann was eliminated from the playoffs in a very emotional 43-42 Triple Overtime loss to St Mary.”

(Jordan McCann)
“That season was tough but it gave all of us a reason to play with more heart than ever. I led the team through workouts and made sure we were ready physically for the next season.”

(Narrator)
“After being noticed by college scouts McCann knew that if he wanted to continue to be noticed he had to play better than last season. In only 3 weeks into the season Jordan was breaking records with over 237 pass attempts without an interception. After a first ever undefeated regular season all Jordan had to do to solidify his legacy at Lincoln was win the State Finals, and for him it wasn’t even a challenge. Lincoln was never less than 14 points ahead of their opponents for the final score”

(Jordan McCann)
“Most people were expecting me to commit to Nebraska and play as a cornhusker, but I knew where I was going to”

(Narrator)
“As a 5 Star recruit McCann was given many Scholarships for football. And on July 5th McCann committed to the University of Florida and returned to Tampa for some revenge.”
———————————————————————————————
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
College Career[/div]

(Jordan McCann)
“I’ll admit part of the reason I went back to Florida was for petty revenge but it I’m glad. I wanted to go pack anyways, as much a I loved Nebraska”

(Narrator)
“After joining Florida in 2026 McCann was instantly given the starting position at QB. In his first ever college game McCann was out with an injury for the last quarter, which led to a amazing comeback by the opposing Texas A&M. Jordan wasn’t so easy to keep down as he proceeded to win 10 straight games and go to the College Football Playoffs. They lost against number 1 ranked Wyoming 46-23”

(Jordan McCann)
“That was a great season for all of us in Florida, except for Florida State fans. They were extremely jealous”

(Narrator)
“After another above average season for McCann and the Gators, they would finish 7-4 on the season and win the GoDaddyBowl 27-13, McCann announced he would be playing his final year the next season as a senior before declaring for draft. A very cocky move as he had not been contacted by any DSFL teams.”

(Thomas Hankus Tijuana GM)
“When we heard that Jordan Said that we couldn’t help but not be intrigued in him. We made sure to scout him a little extra then what we were originally planning”

(Narrator)
“After starting out the season 7-0 McCann was on the verge of a Heisman winning season, with just 4 games left in the season Florida was ranked #1 in the world in college football. After finishing undefeated before the playoffs McCann was awarded the Heisman trophy after tying the record for Passing Touchdowns in a Season and a SEC record for highest passer rating.”

(Jordan McCann)
“At that point I was being contacted by both DSFL Scouts AND NSFL scouts. I knew that I had made the right decision by declaring for draft the next season”

(Narrator)
“After a 49-31 win over Oklahoma State, McCann and the Gators would win in the College Football Championship and end the era of college football in Florida with greatness. 1 week later McCann formally declared for the draft. But not just the NFL draft. He was invited to the best league of sports, the NSFL.
——————————————————————————————
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][b]Current Day
[/div]

(Narrator)
“On June 13th 2029 Jordan McCann was picked up off of waivers by the Tijuana Luchadores for pre draft training. 3 weeks later when the draft came Tijuana picked Jordan McCann with the 5th overall pick of the DSFL draft, where once again he will be immediately starting for the team, until he eventually get called up for the NSFL and gets drafted. This was Path To The Draft and I’m your host Charismatic White Guy and I hope you all have a good night.”
——————————————————————————————
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Jordan McCann’s Draft Graphic[/div]

[Image: qxtXpYu.png]

Thank you all for reading and thank you to JM62 for helping me with this article. Due to his assistance with literal paragraphs I would like to give JM62 200K of any earnings that this article gets for payment. Have a good day/night everyone

*Path To The Draft S1 Ep4 - woelkers - 07-12-2019

These get better and better as the series goes on.

*Path To The Draft S1 Ep4 - Buttersqauch101 - 07-12-2019

(07-12-2019, 09:09 PM)woelker11 Wrote:These get better and better as the series goes on.
They also keep getting longer without me noticing