International Simulation Football League
Dustin Evans - WR (Presser) - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Dustin Evans - WR (Presser) (/showthread.php?tid=1446)

Pages: 1 2

Dustin Evans - WR (Presser) - AsylumParty - 06-25-2017

I'm interested in getting my name out there and to begin making some money to prepare for the upcoming season. If there are any questions about my emergence into the NSFL, or otherwise, I'd love to answer them.

Dustin Evans - WR (Presser) - RainDelay - 06-25-2017

First off, welcome to the league! The S2 draft class is shaping up nicely

Happy to see a fellow wide receiver. What made you want to be a WR?

What are some of the strengths of your game?

What are some of the weaknesses of your game?

Many teams value locker room activity and sitewide activity...it may be hard to gauge now, but how "active" do you plan on being around the league and within your team?

Which team[s] logo and color scheme stands out the most to you?

Dustin Evans - WR (Presser) - RavensFanFromOntario - 06-25-2017

There is compensation for pressers just not presser questions.

(06-25-2017, 02:26 PM)RainDelay Wrote:First off, welcome to the league! The S2 draft class is shaping up nicely

Happy to see a fellow wide receiver. What made you want to be a WR?

What are some of the strengths of your game?

What are some of the weaknesses of your game?

Many teams value locker room activity and sitewide activity...it may be hard to gauge now, but how "active" do you plan on being around the league and within your team?

Which team[s] logo and color scheme stands out the most to you?

Thank you.

1) I decided that although wideouts might be plenty in the league as of now, it gave me the chance to stand out even more so when I become one of the best, most notable of the bunch. Plus, everyone wants to be the guy scoring touchdowns Wink

2&4)First of all, I'm going to answer two of your questions at once here; my biggest strengths are my persistence and dedication. I plan on being a real presence on and off the field and in order to do that I've got to be active. I've got the time to put in at least one visit per day and I recognize how far that can go to help me stand out performance and dedication wise.

3) Weaknesses? Well, being new blood I'm lacking the experience that can separate me so far, so I just need to work as hard as I can to stand out to teams and hope that I'm given ample chance to prove myself.

5) Personally, I'm partial to the green and gold the Saber Cats are wearing, but when it comes time to play, not something I'll be paying much attention to.

Thank you for the questions.

Dustin Evans - WR (Presser) - Bzerkap - 06-25-2017

were you a two way player in high school?

What is your most memorable play from college?

Dustin Evans - WR (Presser) - Jbearly - 06-25-2017

Is there a wide receiver Corp in the nsfl that stands out to you?

What is the most memorable play from your college days?

Dustin Evans - WR (Presser) - ErMurazor - 06-25-2017

Hey man! Welcome to the league. If you're from /r/Madden you probably got here via my post.

On to some questions:

What QB do you think has the best name?

Is there a team you'd prefer claims you?

What do you think is the most important thing for a WR to succeed?

Where do you think you'll get drafted next year (what position in the draft)?

What drew you to the league?

(06-26-2017, 02:30 AM)Bzerkap Wrote:were you a two way player in high school?

What is your most memorable play from college?

1) I played a bit at corner, but I wanted to be the guy scoring touchdowns, not getting scored on.

2. My most memorable play must have been when I got the opportunity to throw a touchdown pass. Those don't come around often when you're lining up outside, but coach told me the week prior to be ready and the moment came, he thought it was time, and it worked out. We all did what we needed to and sold the screen and I tossed it across the field for the td. 30 something yards, I think it was? It felt good.

Thank you for the questions.

(06-26-2017, 02:32 AM)Jbearly Wrote:Is there a wide receiver Corp in the nsfl that stands out to you?

What is the most memorable play from your college days?

1) The Otters have some very talented guys outside; they're really making a splash. I've read some good things about Baltimore's corps though, as well!

2) I don't want to be redundant so I'll refer you to my previous answer above.

Thank you for your questions.

(06-26-2017, 02:44 AM)ErMurazor Wrote:Hey man! Welcome to the league. If you're from /r/Madden you probably got here via my post.

On to some questions:

What QB do you think has the best name?

Is there a team you'd prefer claims you?

What do you think is the most important thing for a WR to succeed?

Where do you think you'll get drafted next year (what position in the draft)?

What drew you to the league?

Thanks a lot! And yeah, I'm here from r/Madden so I think it's safe to say it was your post.

1) Phew, I'd have to say it's between Scrub Kyubee and Jameis Christ. Might have to go with JC.

2) Is there one team I'd prefer, sure. I think it'd be cool to be a part of a team like the SaberCats who are looking to improve next season. I want to be a part of building a foundation of greatness, and feel less like I hopped on board. Would I be against playing for a single team in the league, though? Absolutely not. I recognize that WRs aren't in short supply and my biggest thing is to be the best I can, I can only do that if I get the chance to play.

3) I'd have to say patience. Especially in this league. You have to have patience. There are a ton of important traits, like persistence, you have to keep at it, but most importantly, don't get frustrated while you work. Like I said, I know that I'm in the majority as a WR, but I don't plan on being in the majority skill-wise. I want to be in the 1% when it comes to skills. I just have to put in work and wait for my chance. Whether it be from injury, retirement, or just looking to shake things up, changes are always being made, and with changes come chances.

4) I'm not sure. I'm hoping high, of course, but everyone is hoping that. It just depends on what kind of opportunities fall my way during this season. If I spend most of the time on the bench or FA, probably a later pick, but either way, I plan on playing like a number one pick.

5) The excitement is tangible. You can tell everyone is happy to be here because if they weren't, it's not hard to leave. It's a community I want to be a part of, and it's a meritocracy, you get in what you put out. Not everything is that fair. This is.

Thanks for those questions!