International Simulation Football League
*Marcella Tōriki predraft presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Marcella Tōriki predraft presser (/showthread.php?tid=14844)

*Marcella Tōriki predraft presser - bex - 08-10-2019

[CLOSED & Ready for grading]

Marcella T?riki approaches the stage. Her confidence is evident in each step that she takes. Once behind the microphone, her eyes scan over the small crowd gathered. The grin on her face widens.

“Alright, let’s get this started! Ask away.”

(08-10-2019, 10:54 AM)IsaStarcrossed Wrote:1. Where do you think you'll land in the coming DSFL draft?
"The optimist in me says I’ll go early. The realist in me says in the first half. I haven’t been thinking too hard on it though. I’m happy to sit back and watch things unfold."

(08-10-2019, 10:54 AM)IsaStarcrossed Wrote:2. Any prospects you hope to get the chance to team up with in the DSFL?
"I’m a bit spoiled in this regard because I think Fuzzy Dotson and I could make some magic together. We’re both with the Flint Sun Tropics for the prospect bowl, so we’ll see if I’m right very soon.
Honestly, there are a lot of quality guys out there. I think the most exciting team-ups might be the ones that haven’t even crossed my mind yet."

(08-10-2019, 10:54 AM)IsaStarcrossed Wrote:3. Squirrels or opossums?
"Squirrels. First and foremost because “squirrel” is one of the strangest words in the English language. They’re also ballsy little guys, which you have to respect."

(08-10-2019, 11:11 AM)woelker11 Wrote:What originally inspired you to put down the rugby ball and pick up a football? How has your game change since then?
"My first experience with football was at Oregon. I didn’t go in thinking I was going to walk away from rugby. Some friends had a casual football game going and it was a total blast. I wasn’t half bad, for not knowing what I was doing. Sure, there are similarities between the games, but it was different enough to catch my interest. I like a challenge, and that’s what football became for me. I wanted to chase that. So I harassed my friend Cal into giving me the crash course on everything I needed to know, and the rest is history."

"I’ve gained more focus since the early days, certainly. I know where I need to be putting in the most effort to get results. But more importantly, some things haven’t changed. I’m still bringing the passion. I’m still pushing myself to be the best that I can be."

(08-10-2019, 11:11 AM)woelker11 Wrote:What teams in the DSFL would you be most excited to play for?
"I’ll be excited to play anywhere that can give me the play time I need to prove my skills.
Portland has a certain appeal, being a bit closer to my brother Kauri. I’m a workaholic, and it’s nice to have family nearby to pull me out of that headspace sometimes.
And we already know I look good in green, so I suppose we can put San Antonio towards the top of the list too."

(08-10-2019, 11:11 AM)woelker11 Wrote:How would you rank the following in terms of carryability (like throwability except you just hold it): a football, a rugby ball, an infant, a small dog, a large dog, Bjorn Ironside, pudding, the concept of time.
"I’d say a rugby ball, a football, a small dog, a large dog, an infant, Bjorn, pudding, the concept of time."

(08-10-2019, 11:11 AM)woelker11 Wrote:What is the best D&D race and why is it halfling?
"I don't know that I could really say. I've only played D&D a handful of times. It's more my brother Vale's scene, honestly. He makes my characters for me. But when we played, I was a half-orc, I think? Had some fun with that one. Haven't been a halfling, but I'll try anything once."

(08-11-2019, 11:20 PM)goodfortunecoffee Wrote:Hey Sun Tropics buddy! You managed to get Offensive Player of the Game on both games today. How did it feel to tear it up on those 1st 2 prospect games?

"It's always a good feeling to do well! With someone like Gimmy Jarappolo on the field, you really want to bring your best, and that's exactly what I did. You also have to remember that I’m not out there by myself. I had a great team making my job easier.
I'm definitely feeling ready for another go. Better watch out, Cobras!"

(08-12-2019, 01:22 PM)RobCubed Wrote:If you had a choice between two superpowers, being invisible or flying, which would you choose and why? Keep in mind that flying would probably disqualify you from the game, and being invisible wouldn't help because your uniform and gear would still be visible. So this would be purely outside the game.

"Interesting question. I'm actually a bit afraid of heights, so I'd be turning down flying anyway. I think could certainly use invisibility in my everyday life though. There are some very fun pranks I could pull. . ."

*Marcella Tōriki predraft presser - IsaStarcrossed - 08-10-2019

1. Where do you think you'll land in the coming DSFL draft?

2. Any prospects you hope to get the chance to team up with in the DSFL?

3. Squirrels or opossums?

*Marcella Tōriki predraft presser - woelkers - 08-10-2019

What originally inspired you to put down the rugby ball and pick up a football? How has your game change since then?

What teams in the DSFL would you be most excited to play for?

How would you rank the following in terms of carryability (like throwability except you just hold it): a football, a rugby ball, an infant, a small dog, a large dog, Bjorn Ironside, pudding, the concept of time.

What is the best D&D race and why is it halfling?

*Marcella Tōriki predraft presser - goodfortunecoffee - 08-12-2019

Hey Sun Tropics buddy! You managed to get Offensive Player of the Game on both games today. How did it feel to tear it up on those 1st 2 prospect games?

*Marcella Tōriki predraft presser - RobCubed - 08-12-2019

If you had a choice between two superpowers, being invisible or flying, which would you choose and why? Keep in mind that flying would probably disqualify you from the game, and being invisible wouldn't help because your uniform and gear would still be visible. So this would be purely outside the game.