International Simulation Football League
Ben Green DT (Pro Day Presser) - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Ben Green DT (Pro Day Presser) (/showthread.php?tid=1488)

Ben Green DT (Pro Day Presser) - Bgreene21 - 06-25-2017

Name is Ben Green. I've spent the last four years at a small D1 school in Virginia that goes by the name of Liberty University. I feel like I'm not only the best available DT in the upcoming draft, but the best defensive and possibly the best overall player in the draft. I'm here to answer any pre-draft questions that any owners, coaches, or members of the media may have for me. Excited to become a fully processed member of the NSFL, however this presser is more designed to answer questions proposed about the upcoming draft, and my upcoming official Rookie season.

As a GM, why should I pick you?

I'm not only a rarity in the league, but I have a strong skill set coming in, as well as a dedication to improving like no other. I plan on spending the coming weeks preparing for the upcoming draft with the hopes of pleasing every GM in attendance for the process.

Which team's logo and color scheme stands out to you?

The Wraiths have the best color scheme in my opinion. Gives them that championship spurs swagger as they step onto the field. As far as the logo goes, I personally like the Outlaws and the Wraiths logos about evenly. Both stand out as a " you're about to get a foot in the ass logo."

Why did you choose to become a defensive lineman?

I like to hit. People don't like to get hit. I've never been much of a people person.

What NFL player do you most wish to play like?

When you hear the name Ben Green twenty seasons from now, you'll think, Warren Sapp, Vince Wilfork, Ben Green. Heard it here first.

What would be your preferential team to be drafted to?

Wraiths, of course.
Honestly I'd be honored to be picked by any team. Just make it an early pick B)

What do you think is your biggest strength and weakness in regards to your player skills?

I'm coming out of the gate with good strength as well as a lot of drive to improve. As far as weaknesses I understand I could improve upon my speed, but that's part of the plan as the draft approaches.

Is there any DT in the NSFL that you look up to?

You gotta BEAT the champion to BE the champion, reigns, I'm coming for you! I wouldn't call him somebody I look up to but definitely a source of motivation as he leads all DT in sacks, something that though I'm not expected to do, I hope to do as early as my rookie season.

Have any of your childhood friends gone pro in a sport?

Two guys I played with in high school are now NFL players, although we did hangout, we weren't as close after they went to college. Kareem Martin is a DE/OLB for the Arizona Cardinals and fresh meat Naz Jones is a Seahawk as a result of the most recent draft at DT.

What kind of legacy do you want to have in the NSFL?

As answered in a different manner earlier in the presser, I hope to leave behind a legacy as strong as the man himself, Warren Sapp

Rumours have it you've been picked up by the Yellowknife Wraiths, thoughts?

Yes! I am officially a member of the Wraiths organization and I honestly couldn't be more excited! I hope to make a mark in this organization as I prepare for the upcoming draft.

Ben Green DT (Pro Day Presser) - RavensFanFromOntario - 06-25-2017

Confident I like it.

As a GM, why should I pick you.

Ben Green DT (Pro Day Presser) - RainDelay - 06-26-2017

Ben Green DT (Pro Day Presser) - 7hawk77 - 06-26-2017

What do you think is your biggest strength and weakness in regards to your player skills?

Ben Green DT (Pro Day Presser) - RavensFanFromOntario - 06-26-2017

Ben Green DT (Pro Day Presser) - Bgreene21 - 06-26-2017

Answers to all questions will be released at 10 pm est on 6/27/17

Correction 6/26/17

(06-25-2017, 11:46 PM)Bgreene21 Wrote:Name is Ben Green. I've spent the last four years at a small D1 school in Virginia that goes by the name of Liberty University. I feel like I'm not only the best available DT in the upcoming draft, but the best defensive and possibly the best overall player in the draft. I'm here to answer any pre-draft questions that any owners, coaches, or members of the media may have for me. Excited to become a fully processed member of the NSFL, however this presser is more designed to answer questions proposed about the upcoming draft, and my upcoming official Rookie season.

As a GM, why should I pick you?

I'm not only a rarity in the league, but I have a strong skill set coming in, as well as a dedication to improving like no other. I plan on spending the coming weeks preparing for the upcoming draft with the hopes of pleasing every GM in attendance for the process.

The Wraiths have the best color scheme in my opinion. Gives them that championship spurs swagger as they step onto the field. As far as the logo goes, I personally like the Outlaws and the Wraiths logos about evenly. Both stand out as a " you're about to get a foot in the ass logo."

I like to hit. People don't like to get hit. I've never been much of a people person.

When you hear the name Ben Green twenty seasons from now, you'll think, Warren Sapp, Vince Wilfork, Ben Green. Heard it here first.

Wraiths, of course.
Honestly I'd be honored to be picked by any team. Just make it an early pick B)

I'm coming out of the gate with good strength as well as a lot of drive to improve. As far as weaknesses I understand I could improve upon my speed, but that's part of the plan as the draft approaches.

You gotta BEAT the champion to BE the champion, reigns, I'm coming for you! I wouldn't call him somebody I look up to but definitely a source of motivation as he leads all DT in sacks, something that though I'm not expected to do, I hope to do as early as my rookie season.

Two guys I played with in high school are now NFL players, although we did hangout, we weren't as close after they went to college. Kareem Martin is a DE/OLB for the Arizona Cardinals and fresh meat Naz Jones is a Seahawk as a result of the most recent draft at DT.

As answered in a different manner earlier in the presser, I hope to leave behind a legacy as strong as the man himself, Warren Sapp

Yes! I am officially a member of the Wraiths organization and I honestly couldn't be more excited! I hope to make a mark in this organization as I prepare for the upcoming draft.

Presser complete, It was fun talking with you guys and answering your questions. Now turning my focus to the upcoming draft. COL ARI YKW SJS OCO BAL