International Simulation Football League
*Julian McMorris pre-Draft presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Julian McMorris pre-Draft presser (/showthread.php?tid=14883)

*Julian McMorris pre-Draft presser - TubbyTim69 - 08-11-2019

*McMorris walks into the media room with a box full of stuff after cleaning his locker room out in KC.*

"I have time for a few questions if anyone would like to know anything before I leave KC here possibly for the last time."

1) Where are you going?

I'm being drafted into the NSFL Wendsday and I plan on staying there. I want to be a difference maker from day 1. I believe I have the skill set to contribute right away.

2) Where do you rank among the other Conrerbacks?

I definitley believe I'm one of the best in this class. Andrews and Leonard are both great Ball players I definitley feel like I'm right there with them.

3)What do you look forward to most come draft day?

I'm just waiting for the suspense to end. I cant wait to find out where am going and who I'm playing with.

4) What was your favourite part of playing in KC?

The entire organization was great. Definitley the best part was being apart of that locker room. Guys like Banks, Ennis and Brackenridge really made the place enjoyable. I was luck to be drafted and obviously huge thanks to the GM's for getting me moved to CB so quickly and effectively.

5) You've gotten to know the rest of your rookie class fairly well by now; who would you most like to play with in the NSFL? Who do you look forward to playing against?

Well Obviously I would to be drafted onto a team with any of the guys from KC. Being lined up on the other side of the field of Leonard or Andrews would be pretty deadly too. To be the best you gotta beat the best, and right now Von Matt from Philly and Valentine with OCO are the 2 best recievers in the game and I'd love to match up with them.

6) Ya'll in Kansas or Missouri?

We're in KC

7) Favourite member of the European Union?

I'm 50% German and 50% Irish and 100% probably drunk so I'll go with those 2.

8) What was it like playing for Kansas? Did you enjoy it?

KC is hands down the best DSFL organization. The fans were amazing, amazing locker room and an amazing experience. I loved every second of it.

9)A lot of the questions on these pressers are sort of odd hypothetical questions to see your problem solving or reasoning, and how your brain works, and the rest are fairly generic. So I'll ask you this - what's something you'd want the people drafting you to know, or just your fans in general, something that might not have been directly asked? Something you're proud of, or anything really.

There is something I'm going to have to admit to whatever team drafts me, you're not just drafting me to your team. You're drafting me into your community. Youre drafting me to your fan base. Something I'm proud if myself is how humble I am. I know I can be good, I know I have flaws. If you take a chance on me know this, every time I step on the field I will give it my heart. Every time i step off the field, I will sign every ball, every jersey and take every picture with every fan. I will be my absolute best for the team that drafts.

*Julian McMorris pre-Draft presser - SouljaBoy2007 - 08-12-2019

Where are you going?

*Julian McMorris pre-Draft presser - BWIII - 08-12-2019

Where do you think you rank among the cornerbacks in this draft?

What do you look forward to the most come draft day?

What was your favorite part about playing in Kansas City?

*Julian McMorris pre-Draft presser - TubbyTim69 - 08-12-2019

*McMorris walks into the media room with a box full of stuff after cleaning his locker room out in KC.*

"I have time for a few questions if anyone would like to know anything before I leave KC here possibly for the last time."

1) Where are you going?

Well after Wednsday night I am being drafted to the NSFL and my plan is to go into camp, earn my roster spot and stay there. I want to be a difference maker from Day 1.

*Julian McMorris pre-Draft presser - woelkers - 08-12-2019

You've gotten to know the rest of your rookie class fairly well by now; who would you most like to play with in the NSFL? Who do you look forward to playing against?

What do you feel you bring to NSFL teams that other prospects can't?

Are y'all in Kansas or Missouri?

Favorite member of the European Union?

*Julian McMorris pre-Draft presser - goodfortunecoffee - 08-12-2019

What was it like playing for Kansas City? Did you enjoy it?

*Julian McMorris pre-Draft presser - RobCubed - 08-12-2019

A lot of the questions on these pressers are sort of odd hypothetical questions to see your problem solving or reasoning, and how your brain works, and the rest are fairly generic. So I'll ask you this - what's something you'd want the people drafting you to know, or just your fans in general, something that might not have been directly asked? Something you're proud of, or anything really.