International Simulation Football League
*S17 Pythons Scouting Report - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *S17 Pythons Scouting Report (/showthread.php?tid=14931)

*S17 Pythons Scouting Report - hihihi_62 - 08-13-2019

Instead of providing scouting reports and rankings on all of the top prospects in the season 17 draft I'm going to go ahead and focus my attention on the available prospects from just the Portland Pythons.

Hiss, hiss...

Without further ado let me introduce you all to my list:

1. SabaDonutMan : This should come as a surprise to absolutely no one as Saba has been incredibly active on the forum and Discord since joining the NSFL on June 5, 2019. Saba is the top earning player on the Pythons amassing a total of 232 TPE heading into the upcoming draft. Using my incredibly talented mathematician skills I have conducted a complicated series of equations that reveals that Saba has earned 23.2 TPE per week since joining which is a very steady pace. In addition to his activity as a player Saba was recently chosen as the Portland Pythons GM so I don't expect him to slow down his TPE earning or Forum activity anytime soon. Also he has an Ultimini.

2. Mervin Leonard : This is where I get to toot my own horn. Since joining the NSFL on June 12, 2019 Mervin has been consistently active on both the Forum and the Discord although truthfully has focused most of his Discord discussions in the Python locker room as opposed to the main Discords. Since joining Mervin has amassed 217 TPE which once again using complicated equations results in a TPE per week of 24.11 which is actually slightly higher than Saba. Mervin figures to continue to be a consistent earner and participant in the forum for whichever team takes him in the upcoming draft.

3. Action Jackson : Action Jackson is probably my personal favourite player coming into this draft and have been pretty surprised to see mock drafts that don't even have this guy going in the first round. Action joined the NSFL later than the last two guys mentioned on June 20, 2019 and since joining has amassed 186 TPE which works out to be 23.12 TPE per week, right behind Saba. Action has been active on the Forum and although he doesn't often comment on the main Discord he is a fantastic locker room and is very active in the Python's locker room. The team that decides to pick up Action in the upcoming draft may be getting the steal of the whole draft.

4. Kicky Bobby : First off this guy has a kick ass name, but let me tell why else this guy is a solid option in the upcoming draft. Although he is 5th on the team in overall TPE Kicky Bobby is 4th on my overall rankings for one big reason, he is active weekly. Since joining the NSFL a day before Action Jackson Kicky has compiled 121 TPE which works out to be 13.4 TPE per week. Kicky is definitely the best kicker in the upcoming draft and deserves serious consideration.

5. A.C Payton : This guy started the season on absolute fire and had he stayed active we'd probably be talking about this guy as the number one or two prospect coming out of Portland this season but unfortunately Payton hasn't updated since July 10th, 2019. Payton joined the league on June 21st, 2019 and quickly compiled 124 TPE en route to becoming a dominant safety in the early stages of the season. That leaves Payton with a TPE per week of 15.5 but this will continue to fall as he has become IA. Payton is still active in other sim leagues such as the PBE but unfortunately things just didn't work out here for him.

6. Koda Adok : Koda Adok had probably the best statistical season out of any Pythons defender and guess how many TPE he racked up since creating on June 6, 2019? 71 TPE aka 7.1 TPE per week. I credit Koda's big season to the fact that opposing QBs couldn't throw to the opposite side of the field since Mervin Leonard had it shutdown.

7. Daniel Glisack : This legendary Python LB created himself on June 5, 2019 and went on to make a staggering 5 posts over the next month compiling a total TPE of 50 before going IA on July 2, 2019.

8. Michael Doud : This tight end created on June 5th, 2019 as well and followed a very similar path to Daniel Glisack posting 4 times on the forum before also going IA on July 1, 2019 with 50 TPE.

9. Daniel Woodhead : This Python RB created on June 19th 2019 on the same day as Kicky Bobby but only returned to the site several times going IA on June 21, 2019.

10. Michael Brown : The final season 17 prospect on our list is a DE named Michael Brown who created on June 5, 2019 made one post and went IA on June 16th, 2019.

In short there are 4 solid, active options that NSFL teams should consider in the upcoming draft lead by White Caste fanatic SabaDonutMan.

POR Merv POR