International Simulation Football League
*Tyron Brackenridge SS Offseason Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Tyron Brackenridge SS Offseason Presser (/showthread.php?tid=14932)

*Tyron Brackenridge SS Offseason Presser - Lowlycrib - 08-13-2019

[Image: 2WmQES.jpg]

Hello, Tyron Brackenridge here. (Not Tyrone)

Just thought i would field some questions on the draft, next season, and any other questions you may have.

RobCubed:

(08-14-2019, 12:50 AM)RobCubed Wrote:1. How have you been keeping busy during the offseason? Just training or anything else fun?

2. What's your goal for this coming season?

3. Somebody gives you an elephant. You can't sell it or give it away. What do you do with it?

1. This offseason has consisted mainly of rest and relaxation after that devastating loss to the Portland Pythons in the playoffs but have also ramped up training activities in preparation for the next season, hopefully my first in the NSFL. I have also spent time around teammates and trying to repair his deteriorated relationship with Brayden Ennis that was clearly evident across the league.

2. Its hard to define a goal for next season due to the large amount of high skill players but i would like to have 50+ tackles ideally. Any other stats are welcomed but i mainly put my attention on and off the field into becoming a better tackler as it can help the team in many different ways.

3. I'd eat it

Woelker11
(08-14-2019, 12:51 AM)woelker11 Wrote:Where do you feel you'll land in tomorrow's draft? Who would you be most excited to play with at the next level?

What do you think of the crop of rookies coming in to take your place in the DSFL?

Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

1. I think i will end up going 3rd overall to the New Orleans Second Line. Ideally if i could pick anyone to play with in the NSFL i would choose Brayden Ennis so we could continue being teammates our entire career

2. I haven't been paying much attention but i think the quality of our class will outshine the quantity of their class

3. Chicken because something has to lay the egg obviously

Goodvsevil1275:

(08-14-2019, 12:56 AM)goodvsevil1275 Wrote:Have any GMs told you that if you fall to them, they will grab you for sure?

How many different teams have you spoken with about the draft?

1. I have had some of the teams from the back end of the first round have told me if i fall to them they would select me

2. I have spoken with nearly every team but there were a couple that didn't reach out to me. Can't remember exactly who didn't though.

Rradum

(08-14-2019, 12:56 AM)Rradum Wrote:How was your time with the Kansas City Coyotes?

Where is your top landing spot for the NSFL draft?

What happens to the Ennis/Brackenridge rivalry if you end up on different teams in the NSFL?

1. Overall my time with the Kansas City Coyotes was well spent and i can't imagine a better experience besides obviously winning an Ultimini. The locker room was also enjoyable with the characters that were involved in semi-active conversations.

2. Ideally I'd say the Copperheads because i think i can provide a large role in turning that franchise around but a competitive team would be nice as well.

3. I imagine the rivalry will die down but only time will tell i guess. Ennis sux

IsaStarcrossed:

(08-14-2019, 01:05 AM)IsaStarcrossed Wrote:1. Are there any of your current teammates that you're hoping fall into a position to where you can both be on the same team together in the NSFL?

2. Do you have a single favorite moment from this past season?

3. What is your favorite animal from the rodentia family and why?

1. I'd say the two I'd most be interested playing with would be Brayden Ennis and Julian McMorris. They were both enjoyable to be around and could go on and do big things in this league.

2. My favorite moment would be my first interception because it isn't the most notable part of my game but was fun to finally get my first.

3. My favorite animal in the rodentia family would obviously be the beaver as it plays a large role in my Canadian heritage.

Thanks for all the questions and see you on the field next season.

*Tyron Brackenridge SS Offseason Presser - RobCubed - 08-13-2019

1. How have you been keeping busy during the offseason? Just training or anything else fun?

2. What's your goal for this coming season?

3. Somebody gives you an elephant. You can't sell it or give it away. What do you do with it?

*Tyron Brackenridge SS Offseason Presser - woelkers - 08-13-2019

Where do you feel you'll land in tomorrow's draft? Who would you be most excited to play with at the next level?

What do you think of the crop of rookies coming in to take your place in the DSFL?

Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

*Tyron Brackenridge SS Offseason Presser - goodvsevil1275 - 08-13-2019

Have any GMs told you that if you fall to them, they will grab you for sure?

How many different teams have you spoken with about the draft?

*Tyron Brackenridge SS Offseason Presser - Rradum - 08-13-2019

How was your time with the Kansas City Coyotes?

Where is your top landing spot for the NSFL draft?

What happens to the Ennis/Brackenridge rivalry if you end up on different teams in the NSFL?

*Tyron Brackenridge SS Offseason Presser - IsaStarcrossed - 08-13-2019

1. Are there any of your current teammates that you're hoping fall into a position to where you can both be on the same team together in the NSFL?

2. Do you have a single favorite moment from this past season?

3. What is your favorite animal from the rodentia family and why?