International Simulation Football League
*After Dark: Love Edition - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *After Dark: Love Edition (/showthread.php?tid=15246)

*After Dark: Love Edition - BaconBrother - 08-28-2019

Sitting down at his desk with his morning coffee in one hand and a bland expression on his face, the Finnish Flash wasn’t expecting much. What had started out as an exciting morning endeavor had almost grown to become a chore. Reading though S18 rookie chat wasn’t as exciting as before, people had mellowed down, and they were talking in a very calm manner about very mundane events. Yawn I wonder what they have talked about tonight, their favorite movies again? Little did he know what was in store

The initial material wasn’t that great, there was a small chance of a Thud Kassel riot but that was quickly squashed. The Flash was quickly losing hope until he stumbled upon the beginnings of a quirky love story involving Sober Franchet and Tom Hanks

[Image: yNjICPO.png]
[Image: l8qowfE.png]

It was looking nice and gay, a true bromance until the meddling, horse loving and nefarious Sermokala entered the room and started putting doubt into the ears of Franchet and accusing Tom Hanks of using Franchet’s soberness for something else

[Image: d4VVsJ0.png]

Sober Franchet clearly had his inner demons and doubts at work, because even with such little force was Sermokala able to drive a small wedge between this fleeting young love

[Image: QQuuGKm.png]

Now I’m pretty sure I wasn’t on the set of the Bold and the Beautiful or Coronation Street but with accusations like these I wasn’t sure what to believe. Those were pretty heavy and clearly there had to be some alterior motives from Sermokala that I had not yet been able to pinpoint. Had there been a previous love affair between Tom Hanks and Sermokala? What did Tom Hanks do to Sermokala in Season 16, or even before?

[Image: yl1zrBG.png]

At this point we even had side characters enter the fray, which clearly shows that Sermokala was clearly onto something as the Master of Memes’, Mr. Hall asked how well Tom Hanks even knew Franchet? Is he really using him?

[Image: CrqUz2s.png]

Then Tom Hanks came through and put laid to rest Mr. Hall’s doubts, EUGENE people, it is Eugene! And of course, it came up during pillow talk between these lovers Wink That might have been the happy ending in another universe…

[Image: aTBUEC8.png]

Alas, that was not enough for Sermokala and this was only the beginning of the rabbit hole that I was being sucked into

[Image: mfRQ8n7.png]

[Image: 1s6U1M7.png]

He clearly had heard this talk before, or he had just put on his tinfoil hat which was laced with a few too many doses of “Bitch I’m cray cray”. The old story of a one-night stand was brought up, which was clearly the usual pick-up line Tom Hanks used when hitching onto young unsuspecting rookies of the league.

[Image: 2626YSr.png]

With Sermokala driving the wedge deeper and deeper, cracks were starting to show in this love jungle as Franchet wanted Hanks to provide proof (and with a classic Mr. Hall meme)

[Image: mUKveWP.png]

Then this shit got really fucking weird, like Nicki Minaj morphed into old Lady Gaga and they gave birth to Nicholas Cage weird with the drop of the deep reverse 3 layer cake gay play.

Like let that sink in for a second.

DEEP REVERSE 3 LAYER CAKE GAY PLAY

[Image: TwZmg0F.png]

And then he tried to explain it to us, which I felt he was more just putting on that cray cray lotion that I clearly did not get in my rookie goodie bag

[Image: r2RyXpX.png]

[Image: Ul9KZI5.png]

[Image: XbqWd8i.png]

With them hearing this, Tom Hanks and Sober Franchet tried to drown out the cray cray and truly listen to each other and what their hearts were saying to each other

[Image: UCFshvM.png]

[Image: QQalBNV.png]

All the while Sermokala continued explaining in great detail what this DR3LCGP is, but Franchet was having none of it…for that moment at least

[Image: YcGwfcA.png]

[Image: IvMqM8i.png]

But then there had been enough talk by Sermokala that Franchet just had to know the truth, but what is the truth in the deep reverse 3 layer cake gay play?

[Image: s146p7T.png]

[Image: wwQDuwN.png]

Obviously Tom Hanks was right on the scene to tell his side of the story, but who do you really believe at this point, is the cake a lie? Is there any gay bromance?

[Image: RTk43oL.png]

[Image: 5xgnzLM.png]

It really was gut wrenching to view the struggle between two gay lovers who clearly had found each other but were struggling with the truth in the middle of all of it. Communication is so damn important in all relatioships, remember that children!

[Image: QsYEGGO.png]

Tom Hanks feverishly denied any wrongdoings, all the while Sermokala seemed oblivious to the fact (or was he?) how his wedge was working and discussed how cake’s actually cannot be gay

[Image: KtWmTlC.png]

What happened next was an epic struggle between good and evil, love and war, cake and gay and all that is good in the world. Laugh, cry, weep or whatever it is you do, just enjoy the next battle you will witness before your eyes

[Image: DGHP4eE.png]

[Image: CloobWa.png]

[Image: J8u1W5i.png]

[Image: hyhP7mu.png]

[Image: DEHUCQa.png]

After what seemed like an eternity, the battle was over and as all (or at least most of) us hoped, loved triumph in the end.

[Image: kQpO2NW.png]

[Image: UCFshvM.png]

[Image: whHsmQ3.png]

So what does the future hold for our loving couple? No one knows, but lets hope that they will not have to encounter another deep reverse 3 layer cake gay play.

For any short TLDR try to read this. It doesn’t give any justice though

[Image: SvEbBZx.png]

*After Dark: Love Edition - Sermokala - 08-28-2019

This is fairly accurate... If you're willing to follow the facist cover story.

*After Dark: Love Edition - DeadlyPlayer - 08-28-2019

A roller coaster through and through.