International Simulation Football League
Buttersquach and Citizen of Adraa punishment - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Buttersquach and Citizen of Adraa punishment (/showthread.php?tid=15535)

Pages: 1 2 3

Buttersquach and Citizen of Adraa punishment - ADwyer87 - 09-17-2019

Its never fun to have to deal with issues, but HO has had a few things come up lately that we have to address.

The first thing we have to deal with is buttersquach. He was investigating the multi nonsense that came up, and posted some IPs in a general discord chat. HO does not believe this was done with any mean intentions, but nevertheless this falls under moderation abuse. As it is his first offense, he will be punished with the following

Quote:A. Moderation Abuse
  1. Any user who abuses moderation powers in order to alter (without receiving prior permission) another user's post, topic, or reply will be given the following punishments:
        1.1. First Offense
                                    1.1.1. 2 Season Moderating suspension
                                    1.1.2. $2,000,000 Fine

Next has to do with the said multi nonsense above. Citizen of Adraa gave his account to Noble, who is permabanned from the site, and he made a post joking about being a multi. It seems like this is just a joke, but still, giving account access to banned user is something we cannot take lightly. Since Noble now has access to the old Citizen of Adraa account, that account will be deactivated. On top of that, the user behind the original Citizen of Adraa account will be suspended until the beginning of the S19 offseason.

As always, if anyone wishes to appeal this decision, feel free to contact @iamslm22

Buttersquach and Citizen of Adraa punishment - goodvsevil1275 - 09-17-2019

Seems a little harsh in my opinion to make him lose two of his jobs, which he was very good and helpful at, for a simple, honest, no ill-intentions mistake that only happened because of a "freak" event happening

Buttersquach and Citizen of Adraa punishment - Duilio05 - 09-17-2019

So I should message @iamslm22 to say that technically he did none of the things listed as "moderation abuse" he should recieve a lesser sentence?

Buttersquach and Citizen of Adraa punishment - ScorpXCracker - 09-17-2019

lmao that's harsh

(09-17-2019, 08:47 PM)Duilio05 Wrote:So I should message @iamslm22 to say that technically he did none of the things listed as "moderation abuse" he should recieve a lesser sentence?

ignore me. found rule D.8

[Image: unknown.png]

Buttersquach and Citizen of Adraa punishment - manicmav36 - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 10:23 PM)Duilio05 Wrote:ignore me. found rule D.8

[Image: unknown.png]

Not to mention we already have a precedent set by this event here. Same situation (accidental leaked IP), same punishment.

(09-17-2019, 09:29 PM)manicmav36 Wrote:Not to mention we already have a precedent set by this event here. Same situation (accidental leaked IP), same punishment.

Thanks Manic. I think this kind of info helps with PR.

Buttersquach and Citizen of Adraa punishment - YoungTB - 09-17-2019

Pretty sure Daybe's thing was just that he forgot to blur out an IP too when screenshotting the forums

Buttersquach and Citizen of Adraa punishment - Frick_Nasty - 09-17-2019

It sucks because he was doing a good job but it was not his place nor anyone ever to post someone's IP regardless of the context. It's still an invasion of privacy. I believe in butters to grow from this misstep and will still go on to better things in this league.

Buttersquach and Citizen of Adraa punishment - Buttersqauch101 - 09-17-2019

(09-18-2019, 04:01 AM)Frick_Nasty Wrote:It sucks because he was doing a good job but it was not his place nor anyone ever to post someone's IP regardless of the context. It's still an invasion of privacy. I believe in butters to grow from this misstep and will still go on to better things in this league.
At this point I don’t know what I’m doing but there’s a chance it’s not gonna be here